Friday, 29 March 2024 »  Login
in

Multiple threads for same topic

Seriously, try us. fullhyd.com's editors and moderators are extremely friendly and helpful, and don't act important. If you praise us, that's also okay.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Multiple threads for same topic

by gyanster » Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:28 pm

Hi Mods,

Please look at this

http://www.fullhyderabad.com/discussion ... hp?t=41677 and this

http://www.fullhyderabad.com/discussion ... hp?t=41678

And also look at the Find old class mates forum and there are three threads for the same topic of some Indo English High School..

Is there an easier way to grab your attention in each post so that we do not have double posts?
gyanster

by fullhyd.com » Wed Jan 04, 2006 11:07 am

Rather tough to monitor this when threads are being created... However, we'll try and merge some obvious duplications. Thanks for pointing this out!
fullhyd.com

by gyanster » Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:02 pm

fullhyd.com wrote:Rather tough to monitor this when threads are being created... However, we'll try and merge some obvious duplications. Thanks for pointing this out!

The ones that I pointed out have not been merged yet. any idea when they will be done.
gyanster

by CtrlAltDel » Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:44 pm

gyanster wrote:
fullhyd.com wrote:Rather tough to monitor this when threads are being created... However, we'll try and merge some obvious duplications. Thanks for pointing this out!
The ones that I pointed out have not been merged yet. any idea when they will be done.
by feb 28th :D
wtf? i no longer care if my posts hurt yr feelings :roll:
Love me or hate me, u cant ignore me :D
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

Return to Comments, Feedback And Requests