Thursday, 28 March 2024 »  Login
in

hai full.hyd. (feedback for u..)

Seriously, try us. fullhyd.com's editors and moderators are extremely friendly and helpful, and don't act important. If you praise us, that's also okay.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

hai full.hyd. (feedback for u..)

by pambut » Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:48 pm

i thought i have some feedback regards to how to do the posts..

In discussions forum..
if some new topic shows up.., and every one is replying on topic..
it would be nice if, each of the participant of the discussion gets an email or alert that some one replied on forum in the topic ..

it almost there is no trace as when some one reply unless one checks back at the forum ..-

i have seen this kind of alert in one or two forums that i have access..-

Also..,it would be nice if there is facility to remove some of posts by the user itself..instead of admin involving every time ..

If the first facility that i pointed was already available i am sure lot of discussion of topics will be mobile as each one will be update with new replies that keep happening . :?:

:?:
pambut

Re: hai full.hyd. (feedback for u..)

by fullhyd.com » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:18 pm

Hi pambut,

There indeed is such a facility. When you post, below the "Submit" button, there is a bunch of options. In that, you need to check "Notify me when a reply is posted". Cheers,
fullhyd.com

Re: hai full.hyd. (feedback for u..)

by pambut » Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:39 pm

my mistake :cry: . .

although i noticed it now . .

such a poor sight .

oh my
pambut

Return to Comments, Feedback And Requests