Saturday, 11 May 2024 »  Login
in

Creative Writing...

Welcome to the largest Hyderabadi forum on earth! Start discussions about anything from cool eat-outs and value gyms to terrorism, seek help, plan outings, make friends, and generally have fun!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Creative Writing...

by Albus » Mon Feb 04, 2002 12:30 am

hi people,
Mez interested in doing a part-time creative writing program/workshop. Does any of you know a good somebody/some place for this? Promise a munchy Toblerone to the good soul who points me in the right direction :-)
Thankz much
Albus
Albus

Creative Writing...

by Kanta Rao » Mon Feb 04, 2002 12:30 am

Albus

Try your luk at Hyderabad-best.com or hyd.tv or fullhyd.com itself.
Kanta Rao

Creative Writing...

by Raju » Sat Feb 23, 2002 12:30 am

<br><br>Hi,<br><br>I want to start a new organization, which would be working more or <br>less like a self help group / social welfare group. Though I don\'t intend to keep its <br>operation restricted to a city or country, I intend to start from <br>India. <br><br>The objectives of the organization are<br>1. To increase the aware about the emerging areas and <br>technologies.<br>2. Generate the interest among the people to acquire advanced <br>and special skip and keep them updated.<br>3. Encourage People having expertise to share their knowledge <br>with others.<br>4. Help students and new entrants in selecting the right path in <br>terms of specializations.<br>5. Make people aware of constantly changing requirements of the <br>industry.<br>6. Organize Training session, Seminars, Workshops, Road shows <br>and other events.<br>7. Bring together people who want to share their expertise and <br>the people who want to get expertise into their respective fields.<br><br>The organization would concentrate in areas of imparting training for <br>people on highly advanced topics of various industries (initially <br>concentrating on the areas Information Technology). It would <br>concentrate of topics, subject and technologies for which the <br>training is either not available or are available at only certain <br>location of the globe and at a unaffordable price. <br><br>Organization aims in achieving its objective by starting a online <br>forum to bring together people, provide online training using online <br>material etc., And as the members start registering and depending <br>upon the response form members as well as industry, the organization <br>will start its operations from any of the major cities of India.<br><br>I am currently looking for people who like this idea and can <br>contribute in making it into a reality.<br><br>Also to test the viability of the idea and to amend the objectives of <br>the organization I plan to conduct a online survey to get the views <br>of people at different levels and industries, their training needs <br>and availability facilities for same.<br><br>I am immediately looking for <br>1. People with good writing skills (Content Developers) and web <br>designers to design and finalize the survey, <br>2. People with Web-hosting facility for hosting and conduct the <br>survey (the requirement who not be very high in terms of <br>resources). <br>3. Business Development people to help me analyze and identify <br>revenue model for the organizations activities.<br>4. H R Managers/executives to for helping in establishing better contacts with different companies and people at higher positions.<br>5. Any one who is interested in learning or sharing their skills.<br><br>Kindly contact me at my email address netsurveyin@yahoo.com<br><br>With regards<br><br>Raju R<br>
Raju

Return to The Hyderabadi Planet!