Saturday, 11 May 2024 »  Login
in

Guilty of taking a career break!

Welcome to the largest Hyderabadi forum on earth! Start discussions about anything from cool eat-outs and value gyms to terrorism, seek help, plan outings, make friends, and generally have fun!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

by SKR » Fri Feb 08, 2002 12:30 am

Hi guys and girls...... I took a career break from advertising coz ihad a baby and now nobody wants me back! It is really bugging u know (are guys at full hyd offerin me any?)...... I am really tired of searching for a job.. now i swear anything will do! And to think I have worked with top three ad agencies. <sigh> Anybody know anybody who will gimme a break ?
SKR

by The Crackednut » Mon Feb 18, 2002 12:30 am

stop searching on Bulletin Boards !!
The Crackednut

by SKR » Wed Feb 20, 2002 12:30 am

Thanks! That was very helpful. Funny I never realised jobs couldn\'t be found of bulleting boards. Can you get me one? Crackednut ! :)
SKR

Return to The Hyderabadi Planet!