Thursday, 2 May 2024 »  Login
in

Valentine's Day

Welcome to the largest Hyderabadi forum on earth! Start discussions about anything from cool eat-outs and value gyms to terrorism, seek help, plan outings, make friends, and generally have fun!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Valentine's Day

by Monsieur » Mon Feb 11, 2002 12:30 am

V\'day is nearing and Hyderabad seems to be dull:) What\'s happening at your places.....? Any plans at all.....?
Monsieur

Valentine's Day

by Tom cruise » Tue Feb 12, 2002 12:30 am

Cmon..no response???
OK suggest some good gifts(let that be different from the conventional ring etc etc)
Tom cruise

Valentine's Day

by Guest » Tue Feb 12, 2002 12:30 am

Why wait till V ,we Hyderabadis dont wait for Vday to do something !!

Valentine's Day

by Monsieur » Tue Feb 12, 2002 12:30 am

Take your girl friend to NTR gardens or Durgam Cheruvu lake (for a boat ride).

That will be a wonderful option, Kyon Ki Kabhi Ladki Ko Bhi Boat Pasand Aayen.......:-)))))))
Monsieur

Valentine's Day

by tarun » Tue Feb 12, 2002 12:30 am

Go to film city with ur girl friend and Njoy there , ot go for a real long drive if you have a vehicle
tarun

Valentine's Day

by kanta rao » Thu Feb 14, 2002 12:30 am

nothing man...apna haath jagannath!!
kanta rao

Valentine's Day

by Palamaneti Ravi » Thu Feb 14, 2002 12:30 am

What\'z doing all, this day??????
Palamaneti Ravi

Valentine's Day

by Guest » Thu Feb 14, 2002 12:30 am

Kanta,

By any chance are you related to Kantam Kutumba Rao

Valentine's Day

by kanta rao » Thu Feb 14, 2002 12:30 am

who the ***K is that?
kanta rao

Valentine's Day

by Guest » Fri Feb 15, 2002 12:30 am

Kantha Rao,

Don\'t be so F****** harsh. Kantam Kutumba Rao is a renowned microbiologist India has ever known. He is the person behind \"Pneumono Ultramicroscopic Silico Volcano Koniasis\" thesis. Got it chum>>>>>> See Yaa. Junta

Valentine's Day

by kanta rao » Sat Feb 16, 2002 12:30 am

not bothered about F****ing shit like that
!!
kanta rao

Valentine's Day

by Zafar Hyderabadi » Sat Feb 16, 2002 12:30 am

I am an NRI... well... if I were in Hyd... then I would spend my the time with my valentine like this... I would have roses delivered to her place first thing in the morning... this could be romanticized if she wakes up and finds a dozen red roses by her pillow or the bedside... along with the flowers a note would say... get ready... picking you up at 9 am for breakfast... then I would take her for breakfast to Shahbagh in Himayathnagar (I dunno if it still exists)... then we would have some hot puris and vadas... I wouldn\'t prefer dosas as they would force me to skip my lunch... anyways... after breakfast I\'d take her to the gym and we\'d workout for a while... then freshen ourselves up... then for lunch we would go to Paradise... Chicken Tandoori... naans and of course the biryani... and then I\'d take her to Bulchands for some shopping... (for the evening dress) and then we would go to Softy Den for some ice-cream with my friend Arun B... then... after Arun goes to his shop... we\'d go to a movie in Maheshwari (nobody beats Maheshwari - its chakaas!)... after the movie... I\'d drop her at her place... and tell her that I\'d pick her up around 9pm... I\'d put on blue Jeans and white cotton kurta (yeah... yeah!)... and we\'d drive down to Ming\'s terrace at the Country Club... and have a feast of fried rice... and hot n sour chicken soups... and shrimp noodles... chicken 65... and pineapple delight for dessert. After the dinner... I\'d take her for a long ride... on the Gandipet Road... there... I\'d stop on the highway...and then get out of the car... and give the gift of the day... it would be a ruby necklace in platinum... then... I\'d love to see tears in her eyes... well... I\'ll tell her then that that was the best gift that I had received... that would cheer her up... and then I\'ll take her to Treasure Island... to the Roberts Roost..(I duuno if Rajiv Babbar is still the DJ there)... and then... we\'d dance all time out... till 3 am... and then we\'d drive back to Tank Bund... and sit in the car... or outside... chat... looking at the stars... then watch the sunrise together... and finally... after having... some coconut water chilled with ice... I\'d take her down to her place and drop her... kissing her good morning...
Zafar Hyderabadi

Valentine's Day

by shiraz » Mon Feb 18, 2002 12:30 am

U r wonderful!
shiraz

Return to The Hyderabadi Planet!