Thursday, 2 May 2024 »  Login
in

How can I go to USA?

Welcome to the largest Hyderabadi forum on earth! Start discussions about anything from cool eat-outs and value gyms to terrorism, seek help, plan outings, make friends, and generally have fun!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

How can I go to USA?

by Venkatesh » Tue Mar 19, 2002 12:30 am

Dear friends I am studying in Bsc final year and I want to go to America because I am dont get any jobs in India. What is the procedure I should follow to go to USA. Should I right any entrence exams and how much rank should I get and please also tell me the coching center also for that. Wher can I apply for the passport to go.Please help me.
Venkatesh

How can I go to USA?

by Subba Rao » Tue Mar 19, 2002 12:30 am

You should first learn how to correctly spell english words before you can think about going to USA. Your question is full of spelling mistakes.
Subba Rao

How can I go to USA?

by phani » Tue Mar 19, 2002 12:30 am

Venkatesh. to come to USA and get admitted into any masters course you need 16 years of education from and recognized institute. after that you have to take
1) GRE and TOFEL exams
2) secure admission in universities
3) appear at madras to get VISA

then you are all set to come to the dream land. check you this web site http://www.gre.org/. it has lot of information about studies in USA..
phani

How can I go to USA?

by Pratibha » Wed Mar 20, 2002 12:30 am

Arre miyan yahi to piroblem hai jabi spell check kaam nahin karta to spelling aur grammar ka to achaar padh hi gaya na!! Kya Jamana tha woh jab school mein spelling sikaate thhe!!!!
Pratibha

How can I go to USA?

by indian » Wed Mar 20, 2002 12:30 am

hei venkatesh...your english is good ..thats more than enough to get into usa...so u can come to usa by student visa or H1B visa..which is more easy..16 years education, 3years experience enought to get H1B visa...go for s/w training for 6 months get perfect (oracle, java, j2e, websperre..or unix solaris/oracle/webservers) thats enough..dont go with subbarao words....almost 90%guys working in USA have the same knowlege u have...so be positive and go ahead...
indian

How can I go to USA?

by mk » Thu Mar 21, 2002 12:30 am

Find a US citizen girl, get married got to USA. That is easy.
mk

How can I go to USA?

by katthi ramdas » Thu Mar 21, 2002 12:30 am

hey venky, whats problem with india man,,,,,,,,,,here too ( usa) the situation is worsier,the economy is bad,,,,so make ur decision after few years ,,,,with some work experience ,,that would do a great good to u
katthi ramdas

How can I go to USA?

by Mohan » Thu Mar 21, 2002 12:30 am

HI Buddy....Do u want to really come.... :-) go to canada or Mexico....u can then walk to US... :-)...ardhamayinda guru....
Mohan

How can I go to USA?

by George Bush » Thu Mar 21, 2002 12:30 am

Guys ...don\'t make fun.
He is desparate to go to US.Try and help him to do that.
George Bush

How can I go to USA?

by MissUS » Thu Mar 28, 2002 12:30 am

Hey Mr. MK, sure thats they easiest way, but be prepared to get your ass whooped 24 hours a day. Cuz honey...you\'ll be so busy cookin and cleaning for her, that forget finding a job...thats the way it should be.
MissUS

How can I go to USA?

by IMRAN KHAN » Tue Apr 02, 2002 12:30 am

Are nadaan, bhole panchi,
Apna aashiyan apne watan ko chod kar khin aur jane ke sonch sonchte
hue kya tumhe thodi si bhi nahi ayee... sharm/haya.
deevane Tu jahan hai whan thik hai.
IMRAN KHAN

How can I go to USA?

by Imran Khan. » Tue Apr 02, 2002 12:30 am

Bad-tameez, Nalayaq, Behude insaan.
Imran Khan.

How can I go to USA?

by Guest » Wed Apr 03, 2002 12:30 am

C\'mmon Subba Rao..there are more telugu people in the USA who can not spell correctly than people who spell correctly.
So don\'t lose heart Venkatesh...keep going mate!

Return to The Hyderabadi Planet!