Friday, 29 March 2024 »  Login
in

Vijayawada becomes the capitol city

Welcome to the largest Hyderabadi forum on earth! Start discussions about anything from cool eat-outs and value gyms to terrorism, seek help, plan outings, make friends, and generally have fun!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

by lonewolf » Sat Nov 06, 2004 6:22 am

Rocket ramakrishna wrote:Not for you, Not for me.

Let Vizag be the head quarters :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: Vijayawada dude, pray what is the REAL reason you want to shift the capital to your place? :D Ok, agreed that Hyderabadis don't speak the kind of Telugu that you speak, and they have a mixed culture, and Hyderabad is located far away from the area you love. So what? Even though Hyderabad lacks quite a lot technologically (speaking realistically), it is on the world map. My non-Indian professors have heard about Hyderabad at some point. But Vijayawada... give me a break! Even people in other states in India have not heard of it. :) Lets be practical here 8)
#$#$#u r acct #$@##@!@#
lonewolf
Level 2 Star User
Level 2 Star User

see this

by ganni_kingofnellore » Mon Mar 14, 2005 6:38 pm

neither hyderabad nor vijayawada, nellore that beats them both in all aspects deserves the status of the capital.
ganni_kingofnellore

by CtrlAltDel » Mon Mar 14, 2005 6:41 pm

why not Tadepalligudem...? :roll:
wtf? i no longer care if my posts hurt yr feelings :roll:
Love me or hate me, u cant ignore me :D
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

Its gonna be Kurnool

by Bogaga » Mon Mar 14, 2005 8:34 pm

IMHO Kurnool is the prime candidate. Has already been capital before, has two rivers....and best of all, dudes like me are from there ..:-)

:lol:
Bogaga

Foooooooooooolish

by Sachin » Mon Mar 14, 2005 11:10 pm

Hey,

I think this guy has lost his senses. He is talkin of making Vijaywada the state capital Gosh I cant believe it. Either this guy has gulped a full whisky bottle or he has lost all his senses.

There is no scope even in your dreams to think tat Vijaywada is better than Hyd. . Well Hyd is gud in its location, u knw wat it is one of the desnsely populated capitals in India.

Arey yaaar aise gaaawaaaroon kyon DB's mein join nahin honi chahiye....

He is a duffer to the core........
Raj Singh Dungarpur to Mohammad Azizuddin Azharuddin
"Miya captain banoge"
Sachin

Re: see this

by The Jackal » Tue Mar 15, 2005 1:34 am

ganni_kingofnellore wrote:neither hyderabad nor vijayawada, nellore that beats them both in all aspects deserves the status of the capital.
Let me guess,you are either a Pavan Kalyan fan or you are a nellore reddy? :?
Nom de dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperie de connard d'enculé de ta mère.:Merovingian,TMR
The Jackal
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

by Nizams of Hyderabad » Thu Mar 17, 2005 3:55 am

Where are you Son of the Soil, looks like there are connectivity problems in your CapitOl or has the summer heat in BlazeWada kill you already....you can reach me any center...after that de tadi pochamma gudi.....katam kirikiri natak bandh
Nizams of Hyderabad

by Mayavi Morpheus » Thu Mar 17, 2005 4:58 am

first, hyderabad is more cosmopolitan. its now recognized all over(thanks to the likes of CBNaidu, VVS Laxman, Gopichand, Malleshwari... to name a few).

There is no scope even in your dreams to think tat Vijaywada is better than Hyd. . Well Hyd is gud in its location, u knw wat it is one of the desnsely populated capitals in India.

So what? Even though Hyderabad lacks quite a lot technologically (speaking realistically), it is on the world map. My non-Indian professors have heard about Hyderabad at some point.

I think this is a good topic to discuss. Not making vijayawada capital, but the reason why hyderabad should be capital.

The above postors have indicated that Hyderabad should be capital because a)its more cosmopolitan b) its the biggest city in AP c) people world over now hyderabad, but not other cities.

Thats all good. But the question is, does a capital have to be cosmopolitan and famous to serve its purpose, which is, a place where the administive arm of the state functions?

A capital is a place where all the administrative work to run the state is carried out. It has all the government offices and the legislative assembly. So, does the city have to be cosmopolitan to have a legislative assembly? I dont think so. A capital should be a very small town, just big enough to host all government offices. When the assembly is in session, it should cause minimum inconvenience to people of the city or the businesses. The secutiry threat should be maneagable.

If some other city is made capital, then it will free up valuable office space in Hyderabad which can be utilized by private enterprises and Hyderabad will remain the IT/business capital of AP. Same with Vijayawada, which is already the business capital of AP. Some other insignificant town can be made capital.

My two cents.
May the Fries be with you!
Mayavi Morpheus
Level 2 Lord
Level 2 Lord

by Mayavi Morpheus » Thu Mar 17, 2005 4:59 am

first, hyderabad is more cosmopolitan. its now recognized all over(thanks to the likes of CBNaidu, VVS Laxman, Gopichand, Malleshwari... to name a few).

So what? Even though Hyderabad lacks quite a lot technologically (speaking realistically), it is on the world map. My non-Indian professors have heard about Hyderabad at some point.

I think this is a good topic to discuss. Not making vijayawada capital, but the reason why hyderabad should be capital.

The above postors have indicated that Hyderabad should be capital because a)its more cosmopolitan b) its the biggest city in AP c) people world over now hyderabad, but not other cities.

Thats all good. But the question is, does a capital have to be cosmopolitan and famous to serve its purpose, which is, a place where the administive arm of the state functions?

A capital is a place where all the administrative work to run the state is carried out. It has all the government offices and the legislative assembly. So, does the city have to be cosmopolitan to have a legislative assembly? I dont think so. A capital should be a very small town, just big enough to host all government offices. When the assembly is in session, it should cause minimum inconvenience to people of the city or the businesses. The secutiry threat should be maneagable.

If some other city is made capital, then it will free up valuable office space in Hyderabad which can be utilized by private enterprises and Hyderabad will remain the IT/business capital of AP. Same with Vijayawada, which is already the business capital of AP. Some other insignificant town can be made capital.

My two cents.
May the Fries be with you!
Mayavi Morpheus
Level 2 Lord
Level 2 Lord

Vijayawada becomes the capital city

by Sri » Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:37 pm

Today I was going through the news papers. In The Deccan Chronicle, I viewed an article which discuss about the three possible capital city for the New AP.
1)Vijaywada -Ist Choice
2)Visakhapatnam – 2nd choice
3) Tirupati -- 3rd Choice

Way back seven long years ago, in year 2002, I had posted the topic in the capacity of a Guest. Bi then so many guys were throwing stones over me in that topic
See the reality.

Now I wonder whether the dream comes through or else the Ghost comes through. I don’t know.

I request all the guys who threw stones over my idea, to come back again on this same topic and comment again with new reality.

ADDITIONAL NOTE:::
BI THEN WAY BACK IN 2002, MY IDEA WAS TO JUST SHIFT THE CAPITAL, BUT NOT TO DIVIDE THE STATE.
Sri
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

Re: Vijayawada becomes the capitol city

by HH » Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:23 pm

VGT - UDA exists for making the Capital, if land is available anywhere, that is. Better may be towards Prakasam!
"Bhoomaasuras" have already had their "fill" of land(s) along the Coastal Belt ...
-----
:(
HH
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

Old and elite group

by Sri » Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:26 pm

Hi Friend,
Happy Hyderabai,
It is quiet nice to here from you.
What happened to the elite group, who ruled this forum once.
I mean
Ctrl Alt Delet,
Lone wolf,
Lucifer in Disguice,
Etc.

It is unfortunate that you guys dont post much now a days.
Especially I want to know, what happened to
Ctrl Alt Delete
He used to post nice, timely, light postings.
It is sad he disappeared now a days.

In good old time there used to be a guy called Kulcha Hyderabadi,
His postings used to be wonderful.
I dont know what happened to him now.

I will be happy if I see those elite group again.
Sri
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

Vijayawada becomes the capitol city

by Sri » Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:49 pm

eleven years ago i posted this status message ....see the reality ...this issue is not dead ...this is still active ...so many persons made fun of my idea ....now my idea becomes the reality ...new telangana state has been created and Andhra pradesh is gone ,,,, Vijayawada is now a real candidate to become the capital city of Andhra ..... time brings the truth ...where are my arguing friends? ..come out now ... think now , ...Vijayawada could be your capital now ..
Sri
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

Previous                

Return to The Hyderabadi Planet!