Saturday, 20 April 2024 »  Login
in

Vijayawada becomes the capitol city

Welcome to the largest Hyderabadi forum on earth! Start discussions about anything from cool eat-outs and value gyms to terrorism, seek help, plan outings, make friends, and generally have fun!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

by son of the soil » Thu Sep 05, 2002 3:41 pm

Vijayawada is 1)centrally located 2)comparativily nearby to coastal area 3)uses Telugu as medium of communication so it is best advised for Vijayawada be converted to capitol city of the Andhra pradesh
son of the soil

by Son of Telangana » Thu Sep 05, 2002 3:54 pm

son of the soil: In that case Hyderabad is the capital of Telangana Pardesh.
Son of Telangana

by AllAndhraman » Thu Sep 05, 2002 4:01 pm

please note I am talking about whole Andhrapradesh. not Telengana only.please remove all dirt,reservations,restrictions and selfishness from your mind and then talk about. I never like this beutiful state to be divided. from the beginning this full hyderabad netpages are trying to be BE INDIAN FIRST BE ANDHRITE SECOND .No divisional talkings as that of typical hyderabadi please. ANSWER MY QUESTIONS PROPERLY PLEASE
AllAndhraman

by hiall » Thu Sep 05, 2002 6:00 pm

rubbish....reasons...coming up.....
hiall

by hindi » Thu Sep 05, 2002 6:13 pm

With aids cases increasing in Vijaywada - it can be capital of????
hindi

by Srinu » Thu Sep 05, 2002 6:28 pm

first, hyderabad is more cosmopolitan. its now recognized all over(thanks to the likes of CBNaidu, VVS Laxman, Gopichand, Malleshwari... to name a few). and i agree with hindi... the only thing vijaywada is ahead is in the aids cases count. and whats the deal with moving the capital to vijayawada?? i mean can you list out the advantages??
Srinu

by Raghu » Thu Sep 05, 2002 7:06 pm

dear srinu AIDS cases are there in places.If you spend some time in necklace road area for sometime time in night you too may get infected with AIDS. The common point is the all people of the state mainly the middle class, lower middle class, the farmers etc have to travel a huge distance to come to the deccani city for their basic statelevel needs.Srinu it is not your comfort is important. Peoples comfort will get the first priority.Some of you fellows with full bloated and idiotic ego conversate only in deccani urdu.Is it not like Mohammed Bin Thuglak(jocker) like.Nobody, Nocommon people of the state want the useless tankbund,charminar,filmcity, and all.They should reach the capitol city with minimal discomfort, they should feel at home by hearing state language, they should get the food of their choice etc. Vijayawada if developed and made capitol city it will be useful for millions of hard working Andhra people.Some body is using the name Hindi and all.Pl note basic aim of this board is not against Hindi. This board is by the people for the people of the atate of Andhrapradesh.
Raghu

by GOD » Thu Sep 05, 2002 10:07 pm

Raghu,

You suck and so does your psychoanalysis. Vijayawada can never replace Hyderabad.
GOD

by An old Hyderabadi! » Thu Sep 05, 2002 10:28 pm

This board is for people around the world to keep in touch with their favourite city- HYDERABAD and not about being Deccani, Telanganite, Andhrite etc. so stop talking about changing capital cities and discomfort of travelling in this time and age of globalisation, when we can access so much online anyway !! KEEP HYDERABAD AS IT IS BHAI LOG!!!!
An old Hyderabadi!

by son of the soil » Thu Sep 05, 2002 10:32 pm

hi GOD you should have proper stuff to answer my questions.Dont use the word suck and all. Because behind my question there are millions of people.
son of the soil

by Srinu » Thu Sep 05, 2002 10:40 pm

raghu, your example of going to necklace road to be infected with aids is meaningless. do you mean to say all people from vijayawada go to necklace road? its all a basic question of education and awareness. anyway back to the topic, why dont you recommend to the indian govt. to move the national capital to bhopal or some place in madhya pradesh so it would be equally accessible to everyone. isnt delhi far for us? and people in hyderabad are equally proud of their native language and culture. do you think we talk in urdu at home? anyway to each his own... good luck on your mission to get vijayawada \"capital\" city status.
Srinu

by son of the soil » Thu Sep 05, 2002 10:49 pm

dear srinu this is a good shot from you asking me to recommend the the indian govt to change the capitol.My position is first letus solve the state problom. Thereafter you can recommend anything to the Indian government.
son of the soil

by Gokul » Thu Sep 05, 2002 11:33 pm

Sure why not, Vijaywada will boost the condom industry in AP. Don\'t we need some good product for exports? Men over there are so sharing and caring towards their wives that they love to share AIDS too with them ASAP.
Gokul

by hyderabadi » Fri Sep 06, 2002 5:26 pm

son of the soil, hi,,, why not guntur buddy,, it is also centrally located, with good facilities!!!!!
hyderabadi

by Mustang » Fri Sep 06, 2002 5:35 pm

Srinu,

Blaming a city or an area (necklace rd as in ur example) to get AIDS shows ur ignorence. Hyderabad has been capitol for a long time and it is fully adopted, except by a few *dont know what call* kind of guys. For a small cause \'like having the capitol in a stones trow away\' so that u can reach it with less effort once in a while you want to change its location. Are u sane my friend ? Do u take in to consideration how much effort, time and money has to be wasted for this exercise ? Does this worth ? I humbly request you to think, think and think before you put something on to the board.

What good has been achived after changing the name of Bombay to Mumbai or Madras to Chennai except waste fo money ? Can u explain why they have done that.

I can safely assume that you have never been to hyderabad, else you will not say people talk only urdu here...people do speak good telugu. Talking in your lines, people of coatal andhra talk their slang, telanga has it own style, rayala seema, do I need to say. Now do u say that people of each region are
\'fully bloated and have idiotic ego to converse only in their local slang\' ?

BTW where did thuglak came form ? If there is any jocker around, it is none but you.
Mustang

by Mustang » Fri Sep 06, 2002 5:37 pm

OOPS my msg was intended to Raghu, Sorry Srinu.
Mustang

by son of the soil » Fri Sep 06, 2002 6:15 pm

dear musthang the history is different,Hyderabad province never was associated with the state and people of Andhrapradesh.Most part of the 4 southern states were under the then British presedency.By that time this hyderabad was no where oriented with the main land Andhrapradesh. When the Hyderabad presedency was liberated by a simple police force I dont know which dangerous jocker convinced the administration to make this old and far away place as capitol city.With proper planning every thing is possible so is the change of city also.
son of the soil

by Srinu » Sat Sep 07, 2002 5:31 pm

dear Mustang, please read the msg fully, UNDERSTAND it, then you earn the right to respond.
Srinu

by masterblaster » Sat Sep 07, 2002 6:01 pm

enjoying the tax money of all people of the state and not giving respect to their basic sentiments is the question behind this net page. you respond or dont respond the postings will always be there.
masterblaster

by hiall » Sun Sep 08, 2002 9:58 pm

Vijayawada is 1)centrally located 2)comparativily nearby to coastal area 3)uses Telugu as medium of communication so it is best advised for Vijayawada be converted to capitol city of the Andhra pradesh
1)centrally located....if vijayawada is centrally located...neither hyderabad is located on mars... 2)comparatively near by to coastal area....why shud a capital b near by to coastal place....for that matter capital of india \"delhi\" (i guess u remember)...is no where near to a coast... 3) uses telugu as a medium of communication.....we can never make a mark on the world map..if our thinking goes this way.....anyway hyderabad also has large proportion of telugu speaking ppl....<br> so, none of the reasons that u gave r justified....come up with some better reasoning as to why vijayawada shud b the capital of andhrapradesh......!!!
hiall

by sri at vijayawada and (USA) » Mon Sep 09, 2002 10:40 am

1)we know that hyderabad is not on mars. but definitely it is faraway place 2)definitely it avoids telugu out of false slavery mentality. 3)you know our blood is already clean, not yours
sri at vijayawada and (USA)

by hiall » Mon Sep 09, 2002 12:06 pm

sri at vijayawada and (USA).....oohhhh.....din get why u mentioned USA......is this FALSE SLAVERY MENTALITY.........u said hyd is far away...what is it far away from...far away from ur home....if u want to live in a capital city...shift ur home...and not the capital itself...don u ever feel how wierd u sound....and what does this statement mean...\"you know our blood is already clean, not yours\".......try to b more sensible buddy....its not a good habit yelling at ppl in msg boards....
hiall

by laskar_sikandrabadi » Tue Sep 10, 2002 5:40 am

What is this capit\'o\'l city anyway? If it were not Capital city then Vijayawada may well be capitol city.
laskar_sikandrabadi

by son of the soil » Wed Sep 11, 2002 2:47 pm

what s the difference between colour and color.If you accept color then accept this also.
son of the soil

by Rocket ramakrishna » Fri Nov 05, 2004 11:29 pm

Not for you, Not for me.

Let Vizag be the head quarters :lol: :lol: :lol:
Rocket ramakrishna

Next         

Return to The Hyderabadi Planet!