Saturday, 27 April 2024 »  Login
in

Piercing and tattoos

Welcome to the largest Hyderabadi forum on earth! Start discussions about anything from cool eat-outs and value gyms to terrorism, seek help, plan outings, make friends, and generally have fun!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Piercing and tattoos

by suresh(hyderarabadi) » Sun Jan 19, 2003 10:31 pm

hi guys i am from hyderabad living in new york.i was watching some movies like road and a show called mrs gladrags.navel piercing and tattoos which are common here seem to be catching up in india.Antara Mali with her navel ring looks cute.is piercing common in india and hyderabad.give yoyr thoughts.
suresh(hyderarabadi)

Piercing and tattoos

by ravi » Sun Jan 19, 2003 11:37 pm

any woman with a flat belly navel piercing is a big turn on.
ravi

Piercing and tattoos

by Devi » Mon Jan 20, 2003 12:20 am

Son, where are your parents? out working to provide you with better education,more comfort, a lot more than what you require..?! rather than one parent being home and bringing you up with the right morals and THE MUCH REQUIRED sense of taste to get yourself \'turned on\' with..huh?

Oh, come on, stop apeing the west.

The West by itself has seen that its no good and now we find only the sick ones out here (those who have drunks/drug addicts for parents !) getting themselves pierced everywhere !!. or from such school districts which have dismal performances like getting a mere \'D\' or an \'F\' grades.

You do not seem to be so sick.. yet, to not to understand what I am trying to tell you.

Lets not make our hyderabad and our country into one which has been tried and is being discarded by the West itself!
Devi

Piercing and tattoos

by ravi » Mon Jan 20, 2003 5:06 am

miss devi why do you bring parents and upbringing into the conversation? i gave my opinion about what i think is beautiful. it\'s got nothing to do with being sick etc etc. i gave an opinion about what i see everyday. it\'s the women who try to titillate people by wearing there sari below their navel. that doesn\'t mean their moms are drunks etc. hence don\'t bring parents into the conversation. just give your opinion and at the most you can criticize me. be mature.
ravi

Piercing and tattoos

by rathi » Mon Jan 20, 2003 6:40 am

temporary tattoos are cool.we had nose piercing for ages.what,s the big deal.if it looks beautiful let it be
rathi

Piercing and tattoos

by Peeping torn » Mon Jan 20, 2003 2:13 pm

MEDICAL WARNING:::Tattooing may cause Hepatitis C* infection which is more dangerous than anyother hepatitis infections.
Peeping torn

Piercing and tattoos

by Navel FAN » Mon Jan 20, 2003 5:26 pm

yaap ravi, it is a big turn ofcourse, if a top is played on the belly button or rain fall drips into it is more than fun.
Navel FAN

Piercing and tattoos

by devi » Mon Jan 20, 2003 7:12 pm

\'Master\' Ravi, firstly, read my posting again!

then..let me make myself more clear..I aksed you of your parents\' in terms of they must be busy providing for you and here you are, doing whatever you wrote.

Moreover, I said, its so out here..(I live in silicon valley) those children whose parents\' are sick have the tendency to have such NEED to get the attention, be it women/men. I asked you, are you of such parents\' child? If you aren\'t, then so be it.. that\'s wonderful, son. Why should you let that irk you !!? Sorry, if I hurt you.

and Yes, its true, that if women were not to have exposed themselves so, men wud not have said stuff such as this. I agree with you there.. but isnt\' that where we stick to our upbringing, um?

(though, Its painful to see the coming generation of hyderabad taking to stuff that\'s being discarded by the West itself.. there are people ,Emmenem, for instance..out there trying to GET at you and make money, and u all are allowing, in the name of \'being cool\' or whatever!!Otherwise, I see such wonderful future for the young, brilliant ones from our hyderabad.)

Rathi! piercing a nose and piercing one\'s naval (I see navel, tongue, small tongue, eye-brow piercing and i wonder what else cud have been pierced !) is quiet a lot different, dear.. more so, when that navel is exposed for any male other than for one\'s husband !!

and.. then we women speak of \'that man touching me at the wrong places in the elevator, \'this man tried to rape me\'...

Oh,Rathi ! you know what I mean..dear.

Its your body and you will do whatever you feel like?! If that\'s going to be your answer.. i will not bother you anymore.
devi

Piercing and tattoos

by peeping tom » Mon Jan 20, 2003 8:06 pm

yes Ravi u r correct. I am a naval fan since my school days. see now a days young girls in city are introducing, showing umblicus stealthily,stimulating,pleasing,exciting.And finally the thrill lies when they actually want their umblicus to be exhibited well but acting nicely as if they get irritated. This fashion is cropping up now a days.Good show or bad show? dont know. people will decide.
peeping tom

Piercing and tattoos

by Cuteguy » Tue Jan 21, 2003 1:53 pm

Antara Mali was looking dammmmmmmmmmmm sexy in the Movie ROAD with Navel Piercing. I was unable to control when I saw her navel. Somebody help me :-)
Cuteguy

Piercing and tattoos

by Gulmohar Hyderabadi » Tue Jan 21, 2003 2:18 pm

well, get married dude :-)
Gulmohar Hyderabadi

Re: Piercing and tattoos

by gussie » Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:48 am

Tattoos and body art are becoming increasingly popular among the masses. Its not surprising to learn the percentage of tattooed prospective employee candidates is also on the rise. These tattoos are available in different sizes. If you want to cover just a part of your skin, you can choose a cute small floral design and get inked.
gussie

by AsusLady » Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:51 pm

gussie wrote:Tattoos and body art are becoming increasingly popular among the masses. Its not surprising to learn the percentage of tattooed prospective employee candidates is also on the rise. These tattoos are available in different sizes. If you want to cover just a part of your skin, you can choose a cute small floral design and get inked.

I knew tattoos were becoming popular, but I wasn't aware that this popularity was transitioning over to other parts of the world. Are tattoos and piercings becoming more common in Hyderabadi? If so, what type of tattoos and piercings are acceptable? Which ones aren't? I'm interested in learning more as I'm writing a paper on that region. . . . .and of course, hoping to get a tattoo myself. ;)
AsusLady

by Asus Lady » Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:21 pm

Speaking of tattoos, does anyone know of any Boston contractors who are tattoo/piercing artists? Just curious!
Asus Lady

Return to The Hyderabadi Planet!