Thursday, 28 March 2024 »  Login
in

IELTS Coaching Centres in Hyd

Welcome to the largest Hyderabadi forum on earth! Start discussions about anything from cool eat-outs and value gyms to terrorism, seek help, plan outings, make friends, and generally have fun!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

IELTS Coaching Centres in Hyd

by Rahul » Mon Apr 22, 2002 12:30 am

I need information abt some good IELTS coaching centres in twin cities. I am new to this place so i dont know much abt this place.. hence i seek your help so please let me know couple of good coaching centres along with address or telephone numbers if possible.
Thanks..
Rahul

Re: IELTS Coaching Centres in Hyd Call 9700300966

by Best IELTS coaching in Hyderabad Call 97 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:56 pm

Get the 8 bands advantage!!

Achieve your desired IELTS bandscore with our innovative, in-depth and intensive training.

Pre coaching assessment
Mock-tests
Extensive material
Separate classes for weak students
Special classes for professionals
Grammar and pronunciation training
Limited seats per class to ensure proper coaching environment.
and many more...

Limited seats per batch. Call 9700300966 or mail us at srrahman@gmail.com
Best IELTS coaching in Hyderabad Call 97

Re: IELTS Coaching Centres in Hyd

by People's Career » Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:46 am

People’s Career to offer GRE, TOEFL,IELTS,PTE,GMAT & SAT coaching in Hyderabad

HYDERABAD: People’s Career is in Lakdi-Ka-Pul Hyderabad is launching an GRE, TOEFL,IELTS,PTE,GMAT & SAT preparation course for students and professionals who wish to take the test. The course, commencing on Every Monday, aims to improve candidates' exam techniques and strategies, thus helping them get the best score.

The course will help candidates prepare for IELTS TOEFL GRE,GMAT & SAT practice the type of questions they will face in the examination, understand the kind of answers the examiner expects from them, teach them the techniques to help improve their score, and familiarize themselves with the test format and time restrictions. Teaching time is divided in roughly equal proportion among the all skills of GRE,TOEFL,IELTS,GMAT & SAT. “Also, students will get plenty of opportunity to practice both inside and outside class through mock tests, supplementary materials, the course book .”

People’s Career, Lakdi-Ka-Pul, Hyderabad Teaching Center.

Phone: 8374545621 / 961 801 8708
http://www.peoplecareer.net/index.php

best ielts coaching in Hyderabad,Best IELTS classes in Hyderabad, Best IELTS Coaching Centres in Hyderabad, Best IELTS Coaching Classes in Hyderabad, hyderabad ielts coaching centers, Best IELTS Coaching in Hyderabad, hyderabad ielts training centers, Best IELTS Coaching in Hyderabad, Best IELTS Coaching in Secundrabad, best coaching classes for ielts in Hyderabad, Best IELTS Training in Hyderabad, IELTS Test Dates,best ielts cocahng in india
People's Career

IELTS tutorials ka baap is there IELTSguru

by Srinivas » Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:38 am

Hi,
I have taken IELTS exam twice and took ielts classes at two places, but i did not get desired score of 7.5 for australia, but now i have started going to IELTSguru, Rahman sir's first class was itself a bang, and every day its different experience all together, every class is new and refreshing, today i finished 7 days of coaching here and have a month of classes ahead of me, but believe me or not i already have a feeling that i am already in my dream destination Australia with 8 bands score.

I have wasted more than 30 thousand rupees earlier on ielts tutorials and exam fees but i would like to suggest you saying that if you are willing to write IELTS and get 7.5 - 8 bands dont waste any money and time on other IELTS coaching classes, join IELTSguru @ Ameerpet and get through IELTS in your very 1st attempt.

and Australia i am coming..... nothing can stop me now

Thanks IELTSguru for being there, the best IELTS tutorial in hyderabad
Srinivas

by IELTS General training in hyderbad » Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:11 pm

People’s Career to offer GRE, TOEFL,IELTS,PTE,GMAT & SAT coaching in Hyderabad

HYDERABAD: People’s Career is in Lakdi-Ka-Pul Hyderabad is launching an GRE, TOEFL,IELTS,PTE,GMAT & SAT preparation course for students and professionals who wish to take the test. The course, commencing on Every Monday, aims to improve candidates' exam techniques and strategies, thus helping them get the best score.

The course will help candidates prepare for IELTS TOEFL GRE,GMAT & SAT practice the type of questions they will face in the examination, understand the kind of answers the examiner expects from them, teach them the techniques to help improve their score, and familiarize themselves with the test format and time restrictions. Teaching time is divided in roughly equal proportion among the all skills of GRE,TOEFL,IELTS,GMAT & SAT. “Also, students will get plenty of opportunity to practice both inside and outside class through mock tests, supplementary materials, the course book .”
People’s Career, Lakdi-Ka-Pul, Hyderabad Teaching Center.
Phone: 8374545621 / 961 801 8708
http://www.peoplecareer.net/index.php
IELTS General training in hyderbad

by Mitton_23 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:15 pm

Good to know all this here. I also have to get a good score in ILETS so I can apply for a Canadian study visa. I was just wondering if anyone here has reviews about the marvel zirakpur institute for ILETS. I want to study these so please help me by sharing the review here!
Mitton_23

by Jonathansmith » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:44 am

Thanks for providing such information. I am really glad to be a part of it.
Jonathansmith

by Study Abroad Life » Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:03 pm

Thanks for sharing this with us and glad to be here.
Study Abroad Life

by Mahesh Reddy » Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:53 pm

English Springs is one of the Best Online IELTS Coaching providers in Hyderabad, English Springs offers Group IELTS coaching and personal IELTS training. One to One Speaking Interviews, One to One Writing Corrections, 8,7,7,7 in IELTS General Assured, 7.5 in Academic IELTS Assured. If anyone needs any information related to IELTS coaching. please call / whatsapp: 91363 91363
Mahesh Reddy

Return to The Hyderabadi Planet!