Friday, 19 April 2024 »  Login
in

Women\'s Government

Welcome to the largest Hyderabadi forum on earth! Start discussions about anything from cool eat-outs and value gyms to terrorism, seek help, plan outings, make friends, and generally have fun!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Women\'s Government

by dreamboy » Thu Oct 16, 2003 2:54 pm

Our country\'s government must be run by the women. Then only our country will develop as China or Japan. Women\'s revolution is the only way which can change the situation of in country. Other than that way, our country cannot become a developed country. \"Our Government must be for the women, by the women, from the women. Then only our country\'s situation will improve".
dreamboy

Women\'s Government

by dreamboy » Thu Oct 16, 2003 2:57 pm

Our country\'s Constitution & law and order must be re-built by women intellectuals. High positions like President, Prime Minister and Chief Justice of Supreme Court and top priorities in all fields and 100% literacy upto graduation level must be provided to all women of our country. Then only our country will become like America.
dreamboy

Women\'s Government

by Learner » Thu Oct 16, 2003 7:46 pm

Wake up Dreamboy, what are you mumbling? Sorry to wake you up. Women or Men, it does not matter as long as they are capable and honest. Am I missing something?
Learner

Women\'s Government

by Andhraite » Fri Oct 17, 2003 7:08 am

What are you talking? It does not matter whether the head is a he or a she. OK, then take for example Rabri Devi & Mayawati. What did they do?
Andhraite

Women\'s Government

by neeraja » Fri Oct 17, 2003 12:34 pm

Dreamboy, wake up buddy. It\'s not the gender that counts. It\'s the capacity and the skill in which it\'s administered that is important for better developement. OK. Compare TN (it\'s a woman\'s Govt.) with AP. Which is superior of the states (AP has a man\'s Govt.). OK?
neeraja

Women\'s Government

by dreamboy » Fri Oct 17, 2003 12:34 pm

OK Andhraite, then why is the dowry system being continued in our country? Then why women are women continually being harassed? Then why are women and children being raped in our country? I want an answer for the above from you.
dreamboy

Women\'s Government

by JustaLittleUnwell » Fri Oct 17, 2003 1:57 pm

Neerja, while I don\'t disagree with the spirit of what you said, I will have to differ with you on which state is better (AP or TN). You will be surprised to know that despite having uninspiring leaders like Jayalalitha, Karunanidhi and MGR (in the past), TN state has not done very badly and ranks among the top on many human indices such population control, basic healthcare, primary and higher education, law and order, power situation, rural welfare etc. Being a perennially water scarce region, the people of TN can teach a lesson or two on water management, as other states also are increasingly becoming water scarce. It is often cited that beauraucracy in TN is comparatively more efficient (though not definitely by corporate standards) than the other states, which could have probably achieved these factors.
Life is what happens to you when you are busy making other plans - John Lennon
JustaLittleUnwell

Women\'s Government

by Andhraite » Fri Oct 17, 2003 3:28 pm

Dreamboy, cool. Did I say that women must not lead? No! Read my post once again. I just said that it does not matter who the head is. What matters is whether he or she is capable of doing the job given successfully.
<br>

<br>
for ur rape, harassment question ... what do u say, no such cases under Rabri devi\'s Bihar government or Mayawati\'s UP government ...
Andhraite

Women\'s Government

by dreamboy » Fri Oct 17, 2003 3:44 pm

Andhraite, here on this message board, I am discussing about a women\'s government only. Women, especially have been suppressed by men in our India since BC to now. They were not given any sort of freedom. America is World\'s No. 1 country because there the women were given complete freedom. In India, in BCs women were slaves and they used to face Sati Sahagamanas. In ADs too they face the same thing in our country. Some Reformers brought up reforms and abolished sati recently in 1930\'s etc. After that in the name of Kanya Shulkam etc. old fellows used to marry 13 yr old girls. That too had been abolished by some good reformers in 1940\'s. Now, after independence also here our women are facing lots of problems. They are Dowry, Suppressions, Rapes, Dowry Deaths etc. Why are these all things happening in these days too? Just think about that. Women are illiterate in India even now in 2003 AD. The cause is that only men were given education in the past. And women were not given education. Law & Order & Constitution remodalisation chance must be given to women. Then only they will form a better government. You know one thing, Andhraite. The dearest one in the world is mother. And who is that mother? She is a woman. Another thing is man always thinks about himself. But woman always things about her children and family. Man wants to indulge in sex with other women, he wants to spend his life in luxury by consuming liquor etc. Women are suppressed in our country. The cause is that men is the ruler over woman in every aspect of our country. Men still want women to be behind the screens in our country. What about Mother Teresa, Rani Laxmi Bai, Rani Rudramadevi? Don\'t forget, we are living in Mother India not Father India.
dreamboy

Women\'s Government

by Andhraite » Fri Oct 17, 2003 3:44 pm

Dreamboy, cool! Did I say that women must not lead? No! Read my post once again. I just said that it does not matter who the head is. What matters is whether he or she is capable of doing the job given successfully.
<br>
<br>
For your rape, harassment question. What do you say? No such cases under Rabri devi\'s Bihar government or Mayawati\'s UP government?
Andhraite

Women\'s Government

by Andhraite » Fri Oct 17, 2003 4:10 pm

Hello Dreamboy, open your eyes. What you are saying (posting) is irrelevent to what I\'m saying. Come on, first read my first post man. I\'m not against a female leading the state. Then why are you giving all this lecture to me? It does not matter to me who the head is, if he/she is the best one available to lead us.
Andhraite

Women\'s Government

by dreamboy » Fri Oct 17, 2003 4:15 pm

You want more scam leaders? It\'s okay then. Fine Andhraite.
dreamboy

Women\'s Government

by neeraja » Fri Oct 17, 2003 4:22 pm

Hi Justalittleunwell, you must be really unwell. See the autos in Chennai, for instance. They would rape you. No meters, and no respect. They would fleece even the locals. Then imagine outsiders! Hyderabad don\'t you agree is cool in this aspect? Take the Traffic Cops in Hyderabad. They are far better than the Chennai guys. Atleast they have some decency in handling and stopping the vehicles for checking. Like this, the list would be more and exhaustive. So I better stop with this.
neeraja

Women\'s Government

by JustaLittleUnwell » Fri Oct 17, 2003 4:50 pm

Neerja, if development of a state were to be measured only in terms of the courteousness and friendliness of its people, I\'m sure TN will rank among the bottom, primarily because of Chennai - TN\'s most visible face. Thankfully, there are other parameters (education, social justice, healthcare, employment opportunities etc.) by which human development is measured, and TN ranks among the top as I mentioned in all these indices.
Life is what happens to you when you are busy making other plans - John Lennon
JustaLittleUnwell

Women\'s Government

by Andhraite » Fri Oct 17, 2003 4:58 pm

Arey yaar, I think you are feeling angry at me at the moment. That\'s OK! Show me any one female politician, who can lead us to a much better position than our CM. Then I\'ll be the first one to vote for her.
Andhraite

Women\'s Government

by Mayavi Morpheus » Fri Oct 17, 2003 9:07 pm

You are right Justa... TN is ahead of AP in many fields. Be it in providing quality education, creating jobs, lower population growth, lower number of people below poverty line, industries and several other things. Hyderabad is lagging and is way behind Chennai or Bangalore. I dunno how much credit goes to Jayalalitha, but Chennai is doing better than Hyderabad. That\'s the hard truth.
<br>
<br>
Coming back to the original topic, Dreamboy, ancient Indian society was a matriach society and not a patriach society!!! Surprise surprise, read up some history books. Women were not oppressed in olden days. Though they didn\'t enjoy the same level of freedom as men, they were treated way better than the way we are treating them now. Reason, you may ask? Many, the main reason being their protection from invading forces, Afghan hordes in particualr. That\'s when India\'s culture started changing. All this sati, etc. you are talking about started during that age and was not practiced in BC as you put it. The sati practice was started by Rajputs. The women used to die voluntarily if they were attacked and defeated. If a palace was seized, all the women in the palace committed suicide, to avoid being raped and enslaved. That\'s how Sati started. Same with Dowry. Parents used to voluntarily give away huge amounts of money. Ancient India was not poor like today. Before the Britishers arrived India accounted for 25% of the world\'s GDP. Average Indian farmer was atleast three to four times richer than an average British farmer. Money was never a problem, so dowry was not a problem. It\'s only when the finances became thin that dowry became a big problem. Also in 90% of the dowry cases, it\'s the women who are culprits (moms of grooms who harass their daughters in law). And if you observe the people around you, you\'ll observe that it\'s the women that create problems for other women and not men. Well, in most of the cases. So I don\'t understand how you are gonna change the evils in society by making women PMs, CMs, Judges and police.
May the Fries be with you!
Mayavi Morpheus

Women\'s Government

by dreamboy » Sat Oct 18, 2003 11:47 am

Ladies can make good Law & Order and can prepare a good constitution. Today everyone in the world is looked after by the women in their families. She is the Creator and the Destroyer of any family. In our country highly intellectual women from all communities, castes and relligions can prepare a better form of Constitution, and they can Change our Law & Order if they are permitted to do so. And, definitely the crime rates will come into control and India will achieve the no. 1 position in the world with a Women\'s Government only. Other than that, we can achieve nothing. India will be like this only in 2100 A.D., too
dreamboy

Women\'s Government

by Mayavi Morpheus » Sat Oct 18, 2003 1:18 pm

Lol, I have now reduced your age rating from 15 yrs to 10 yrs. Start with detailed analysis of drawbacks of the Indian Constituition and then proceed to suggestions on how \"Women\" and women alone can improve the constituiton to increase your age ratings.
<br>
<br>
Cheers.
May the Fries be with you!
Mayavi Morpheus

Women\'s Government

by dreamboy » Sat Oct 18, 2003 2:51 pm

And, tomorrow you are going to reduce my age rating from 10 yrs to 5, and, if possible, zero. Thanks for reducing my age and for giving me more years to live in this world.
dreamboy

Women\'s Government

by dreamboy » Sun Oct 19, 2003 1:39 pm

More examples:
<br>
President of Srilanka
<br>
Ex-Prime Minister of Pakistan (Benazir Bhutto)
<br>
Indian Late Prime Minister Smt. Indira Gandhi
<br>
Present Terror in TamilNadu Jayalalitha
<br>
Indian Miss Universes, Miss Worlds
<br>
In Sports Sania Mirza etc.
<br>
They proved themselves in their fields. Chance must be given to women in \"Forming a Women\'s Government and formulating Law & Order in our country\".
dreamboy

Women\'s Government

by Andhraite » Mon Oct 20, 2003 2:29 pm

Your 1st POST:
<br>
Our country\'s government must be run by the women. Then only our country will develop as China or Japan. Then only our country will become like America.
<br>
<br>
MY REPLY :
<br>
It does not matter whether the head is a he or a she.
<br>
<br>
Your 2nd POST:
<br>
Then why is the dowry system being continued in our country? Then why women are women continually being harassed? Then why are women and children being raped in our country? I want an answer for the above from you.
<br>
<br>
MY REPLY:
<br>
Did I say that women must not lead? No! Read my post once again. I just said that it does not matter who the head is. What matters is whether he or she is capable of doing the job given successfully.
<br>
<br>
Your 3rd POST:
<br>
Women, especially have been suppressed by men in our India since BC to now. They were not given any sort of freedom. America is World\'s No. 1 country because there the women were given complete freedom. In India, in BCs women were slaves and they used to face Sati Sahagamanas. In ADs too they face the same thing in our country. Some Reformers brought up reforms and abolished sati recently in 1930\'s etc. After that in the name of Kanya Shulkam etc. old fellows used to marry 13 yr old girls. That too had been abolished by some good reformers in 1940\'s. Now, after independence also here our women are facing lots of problems. They are Dowry, Suppressions, Rapes, Dowry Deaths etc. Why are these all things happening in these days too? Just think about that. Women are illiterate in India even now in 2003 AD. The cause is that only men were given education in the past. And women were not given education. Law & Order & Constitution remodalisation chance must be given to women. Then only they will form a better government. You know one thing, Andhraite. The dearest one in the world is mother. And who is that mother? She is a woman. Another thing is man always thinks about himself. But woman always things about her children and family. Man wants to indulge in sex with other women, he wants to spend his life in luxury by consuming liquor etc. Women are suppressed in our country. The cause is that men is the ruler over woman in every aspect of our country. Men still want women to be behind the screens in our country. What about Mother Teresa, Rani Laxmi Bai, Rani Rudramadevi? Don\'t forget, we are living in Mother India not Father India
<br>
<br>
MY REPLY:
<br>
Open your eyes. What you are saying (posting) is irrelevent to what I\'m saying. Come on, first read my first post man. I\'m not against a female leading the state. Then why are you giving all this lecture to me? It does not matter to me who the head is, if he/she is the best one available to lead us.
<br>
<br>
Your 4th POST:
<br>
You want more scam leaders? It\'s okay then. Fine.
<br>
<br>
MY REPLY:
<br>
Show me any one female politician, who can lead us to a much better position than our CM. Then I\'ll be the first one to vote for her.
<br>
<br>
Mayavi Morpheus, I strongly disagree with your age rating for dreamboy. What 10??? Make it to 7 or less, then may be it can make some sense. Dreamboy, don\'t be too happy with these ratings. They don\'t make you young.
Andhraite

Women\'s Government

by dreamboy » Mon Oct 20, 2003 2:47 pm

Thanking you for rating my age.
dreamboy

Women\'s Government

by dreamboy » Mon Oct 20, 2003 2:55 pm

Be cool, Andhraite.
dreamboy

Re: Women\'s Government

by Tommy_12 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:14 pm

Nice post!