Friday, 19 April 2024 »  Login
in

Naidu: stop blowing ur trumpet

Welcome to the largest Hyderabadi forum on earth! Start discussions about anything from cool eat-outs and value gyms to terrorism, seek help, plan outings, make friends, and generally have fun!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Saradhi

by Saradhi » Wed May 12, 2004 11:57 am

CtrlAltDel wrote:fuggidaboutit maan...no point in discussing this thread now. :(
i just hope the voters of this alliance pay for their choice...n realise their mistake in time before the next elections...:evil:

Yes Boss,

Whatever I thought has happended.

People doent see long-term benefits and people have gone for short-term benefits of having Free Power, False unachievable promises of Congress.

Let them see what happens in the next 5 years and how far Congress can give free power.

Do you know after 6 months, the statement that will be given by YSR?

We cant give free power because of the economical situation we are in and the reason will be Naidu again. Bull Shit.............
Saradhi

by azazel » Wed May 12, 2004 12:03 pm

abhi to Trumpet hi nahi rahaa.. CBN kya bajayega??

lessee what the Congress does/doesnt-do for the state :roll:
nolite arbitrari quia venerim mittere pacem in terram non veni pacem
azazel
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

by ZC » Wed May 12, 2004 12:14 pm

dont forget that TDP came to power by similar tricks

2Rs rice and prohibition ....... paid back in the same coin :lol: :lol: :lol:
ZEE: the Colossus
ZC
Level 1 Lord
Level 1 Lord

Saradhi

by Saradhi » Wed May 12, 2004 2:22 pm

ZC wrote:dont forget that TDP came to power by similar tricks

2Rs rice and prohibition ....... paid back in the same coin :lol: :lol: :lol:

Naidu havent promised 2 Rs rice in 1999.

It is NTR who promised it and Total Prhibition and it is Naidu who lifted it because he understood that these are impractical in real life.

If Naidu wants to come back to power by these tricks, he might have promised 1000 False promises like FREE Power, Free Rice, Free Salary for the govt Employess without working. But he said in the Campaign clearly he cant give them because they are impractical. But people have gone for Impractical promises only. Lets see what happens in the future.....
Saradhi

by ZC » Wed May 12, 2004 2:30 pm

stupid argument....theres no difference between NTR and Naidu....FIL, BIL, same party, same plan....

only difference is LParvathi....every other agenda is same.......

everyone knows that CBN was always behind NTRs success

in 1999 or 2004 he cant put it on agenda coz he was the one who removed it.......people will directly say "election gimmick"

"if he wants he will give free power".....nobody will believe him, thats the reason he didnt offer..........if he wud have offered, people wud have understood that these are election propaganda only and he wud not have got the 47 :lol: :lol:

anyway...

ur attitude of "i shall open many many brandy shops, useless people will drink and ruin their lifes, its not my fault"

has kicked out Naidu big time :lol: :lol: :lol:

and its pretty much clear that u sitting in AC in hyderabad cannot understand the commom man.....and u still say.....long term....in the long term we are all dead .......long term mein kya karoon, nahaavoon :roll:

when farmer commits suicide and his family cannot go to school, what is the use of long term thinking............
ZC
Level 1 Lord
Level 1 Lord

'Naidu good CEO, poor politician'

by Saradhi » Wed May 12, 2004 2:38 pm

'Naidu good CEO, poor politician'

New Delhi, May 12: The Indian media on Wednesday blamed Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu's cyber fixation and his failure to address poverty for the historic defeat of his Telegu Desam Party (TDP).

Newspapers across the board said Naidu, one of the country's biggest champions of information technology, failed to read the minds of his rural voters even as he created an urban dream of a cyber-connected welfare state.

Using IT metaphors for the computer-savvy chief minister - hailed for turning state capital Hyderabad into "Cyberabad" - newspapers used eight column headlines to splash Naidu's downfall.

"System failure: Cyber CM logged out", screamed the headline of The Times of India. "Naidu - Delete", said The Indian Express pasting an image of a computer key. "Fall of the Cyber Czar" added The Economic Times.

"As the laptop CM (chief minister) was making waves overseas for the glittering IT showcase that Hyderabad had become, it was an altogether different tale in much of rural Andhra Pradesh, stalked as the latter was by starvation deaths," said a Times of India editorial.

Naidu ended a nine-year reign as the opposition Congress party romped home winning 185 seats in the 294-strong assembly in the large southern state of 75 million people. The TDP managed only 47 seats.

His defeat sent shock waves across India's political spectrum heightening fears of similar results for the ruling Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)-led coalition, with which the TDP has an alliance. The BJP won just two seats in Andhra Pradesh.

Naidu, seeking to cash in on what he thought were public sentiments in his favour, went for simultaneous assembly and parliamentary elections this year.

Naidu's loss also shattered his larger than life image as the poster of Indian reforms with editorials questioning his ability to connect to the common people.

"Reform's blue-eyed boy has been made to bite the dust," said Hindustan Times in an editorial titled "Reboot in Andhra".

"Naidu's defeat ought to be a cautionary tale for all those reformist CMs, especially those who tend to get a little carried away by their media managers."

But it wasn't all brickbats for the man who once courted Bill Clinton and Bill Gates and lured major investment for his state.

"He brought modern management practices to administration, gave a big boost to knowledge industries, worked 18 hours a day," said a story in The Economic Times.

"It is not that he forgot the rural poor. He did his best to deliver development to his people. And that was his undoing.

"People cannot be dealt with as objects of development, rather, they are the subjects of development and have to be respected as such.

"CEOs manage, leaders empower and ennoble," said the article, referring to Naidu's claim of being CEO of his state.
Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success.
If you love what you are doing, you will be successful
Saradhi

by ZC » Wed May 12, 2004 2:40 pm

talk of results........

ur saying, "my son prepared so well...........and failed"

i know he studies well, my neighbour knows he studies so well, his teacher says he studies so well............

just coz he failed doesnt mean hes bad.........

but the reality dude, he failed miserably and cant be promoted

peace
ZC
Level 1 Lord
Level 1 Lord

Saradhi

by Saradhi » Wed May 12, 2004 2:41 pm

ZC wrote:stupid argument....theres no difference between NTR and Naidu....FIL, BIL, same party, same plan....

only difference is LParvathi....every other agenda is same.......

everyone knows that CBN was always behind NTRs success

in 1999 or 2004 he cant put it on agenda coz he was the one who removed it.......people will directly say "election gimmick"

"if he wants he will give free power".....nobody will believe him, thats the reason he didnt offer..........if he wud have offered, people wud have understood that these are election propaganda only and he wud not have got the 47 :lol: :lol:

anyway...

ur attitude of "i shall open many many brandy shops, useless people will drink and ruin their lifes, its not my fault"

has kicked out Naidu big time :lol: :lol: :lol:

and its pretty much clear that u sitting in AC in hyderabad cannot understand the commom man.....and u still say.....long term....in the long term we are all dead .......long term mein kya karoon, nahaavoon :roll:

when farmer commits suicide and his family cannot go to school, what is the use of long term thinking............

you are right , but I dont accpet ur stateemnt "u sitting in AC in hyderabad cannot understand the commom man". He never sat in AC in HYderabad.

He is the first CM who travelled all along the State.

The only blame he might have is He concentrated too much on the things which is not needed for a common man and he wroked hard, but failed his team members and party members to work hard and his works havent reached the gross root and he is misguided by his middle Party leaders.

I already said " He totally Ingored the Irrigation sector" and the result we are seeing today.

In summary, I can say FREE POWER and Lack of Water to people are the best reasons for his humiliating defeat.
Saradhi

by ZC » Wed May 12, 2004 2:42 pm

CEO..........so what 47 :shock: :shock:

who cares

hes going to end up like PV Narasimha Rao in scams....

thats time people said PV is extra ordinary...now hes nowhere

same fate awaits CBN :lol: :lol: :lol:
ZC
Level 1 Lord
Level 1 Lord

Saradhi

by Saradhi » Wed May 12, 2004 2:47 pm

ZC wrote:CEO..........so what 47 :shock: :shock:

who cares

hes going to end up like PV Narasimha Rao in scams....

thats time people said PV is extra ordinary...now hes nowhere

same fate awaits CBN :lol: :lol: :lol:

If Congress government do this and if something goes against Naidu, they themselves will give chance to Naidu to bounce back.

See what is happening to Viko ,Karunanidhi in Tamil Nadu and Badal in Punjab.

Personal attacks and personal vendattas are always kills you.
Saradhi

Re: Saradhi

by ZC » Wed May 12, 2004 2:52 pm

Saradhi wrote:The only blame he might have is He concentrated too much on the things which is not needed for a common man and he wroked hard, but failed his team members and party members to work hard and his works havent reached the gross root and he is misguided by his middle Party leaders.
I already said " He totally Ingored the Irrigation sector" and the result we are seeing today.

In summary, I can say FREE POWER and Lack of Water to people are the best reasons for his humiliating defeat.

1.) if he can be misguided, hes not a good leader

2.) forget irrigation is not the only mistake........???it is the biggest mistake, it shud come top on every Indian politicians list.....he got teh basic fundamentals wrong

3.) The Hindu reported "he has taken for granted that Kammas will support him" that spelled trouble......

thsi attitude of taking for granted has killed him.........boss, one suggestion, when u talk of good, u say, Naidu, when u talk of bad, u talk of his middle party leaders..............

leaders dont put blame on others... :shock:
ZC
Level 1 Lord
Level 1 Lord

by ZC » Wed May 12, 2004 2:56 pm

whom r u trying to convince saradhi.........

he lost...story ends :lol: :lol:
ZC
Level 1 Lord
Level 1 Lord

Re: Saradhi

by Saradhi » Wed May 12, 2004 2:59 pm

ZC wrote:
Saradhi wrote:The only blame he might have is He concentrated too much on the things which is not needed for a common man and he wroked hard, but failed his team members and party members to work hard and his works havent reached the gross root and he is misguided by his middle Party leaders.

1.) if he can be misguided, hes not a good leader
2.) forget irrigation is not the only mistake........???it is the biggest mistake, it shud come top on every Indian politicians list.....he got teh basic fundamentals wrong
3.) The Hindu reported "he has taken for granted that Kammas will support him" that spelled trouble......

thsi attitude of taking for granted has killed him.........boss, one suggestion, when u talk of good, u say, Naidu, when u talk of bad, u talk of his middle party leaders..............

leaders dont put blame on others... :shock:

Of course some bad should go to the middle party men because they dis some mistakes and taken the people for granted.

Leaders dont put blame, he havent put any blame on anybody so far.

I am telling because I have seen people complaining about middle party men.
Saradhi

by ZC » Wed May 12, 2004 3:00 pm

forgot to pat my back for taking the opposite stands almost alone

over and out until the next election (meaning until the next post)

(47+2)/294 is cheap, very cheap count
ZC
Level 1 Lord
Level 1 Lord

Saradhi

by Saradhi » Wed May 12, 2004 3:02 pm

ZC wrote:whom r u trying to convince saradhi.........

he lost...story ends :lol: :lol:

I am not trying to Convince anybody here.

I need not convince anybody.

But onething is sure, thats not the end of his story.

He will come back, will come back strongly.

Hope he learns his past mistakes.

I admires his hard work no matter wt the result is.

Same goes to what you said about my son studying hard and getting failed.

I"ll tell my son, dont wory, better luck next time and try to learn from your past mistakes and come back strongly.

Thats the real secret of any life.

No story ends indefinitely............
Saradhi

Saradhi

by Saradhi » Wed May 12, 2004 3:05 pm

ZC wrote:forgot to pat my back for taking the opposite stands almost alone

over and out until the next election (meaning until the next post)

(47+2)/294 is cheap, very cheap count

I said a long long time back in the same post.

""""If Naidu looses his power, it doesnt mean that Reforms are bad and his policies were bad. May be he concentrated too much on things that cant be understood by a common man.

People's expectations have increased a lot.

And supply havent increased in the rate that should be to fulfill this much Demand. """""""""

I still sticks to it after his defeat also.

Now Congress will benefit on the infrastructure and resources provided by him.
Saradhi

by ZC » Wed May 12, 2004 3:05 pm

story ended baba

Sequel after 5 yrs.......aint interested abt that rt now........
ZC
Level 1 Lord
Level 1 Lord

Good Article

by Saradhi » Fri May 14, 2004 2:37 pm

Good Article

http://in.rediff.com/news/2004/may/14raman.htm

Specially I liked the stastements

"Those who have prospered do not need an advertising campaign to tell them that they have. Those, who have not, will hold it against you because this prosperity has not touched them"

Again importantly, nobody is criticising Naidu and Krishna and telling that they have defeated because they were wrong. They are trying to analyse and telling that this should not happen.

Again in the Same article if you see

"The elections have had their positive side as well as the negative. On the positive, one should underline the successful conduct of this massive exercise by the Election Commission and the gracious manner in which the NDA has accepted defeat and made way for the Congress (I)-led coalition. Compare this to what often happens in some other democracies where a defeated party declines to bow out in grace, thereby discrediting the entire democratic process.

On the negative, one could refer to the defeat of the governments of Chandrababu Naidu in Andhra Pradesh and S M Krishna in Karnataka. Both of them had many faults, but even their worst detractors have to concede that they were modern minded and realised that if India has to progress fast, it can't afford to have populist policies such as the 'rice at two rupees a kilo' of the late N T Rama Rao or 'free power to the farmers' promised by the AP Congress(I) in the election.Their defeat would make future politicians hesitate to give up economic populism, thereby retarding our economic development and our efforts to catch up with China.

When Deng Xiaoping opened up China in 1979, he initially decided to concentrate on the economic development of the two coastal provinces of Guangdong and Fujian and Shanghai. Between 1979 and 1992, only these two provinces and Shanghai progressed fast. The rest of China remained untouched by this prosperity.

He told the people in the rest of China: 'Let them get rich first. You will get rich later.' He succeeded in keeping them patient. Moreover, in a dictatorial state like China,the people had no other option but to remain patient and await their turn to prosper.

Unfortunately, in a democracy like India, leaders such as Naidu and Krishna cannot tell the people: 'Let the Tatas and Birlas and Premjis get rich first. You can get rich later.' Everybody wants to get rich at the same time. If they don't, down falls your head.

Today with IT revolution and other industries a lot of middle class people became rich and their standard of living have increased. It takes some time to make the poor a bit rich in their own areas. But people never had the patience to wait till that time. Everybody wants to become rich all at a time which is not possible. They do not have patience to remain patient and await for their turn to prosper.
Saradhi

Sonia

by Saradhi » Mon May 17, 2004 5:31 pm

Congress is making 100 crore Indians shame by electing Sonia as our next PM. Congress is the one which fought against foreign (British) rule and got us independence and now the same Congress is making Italy born Sonia as our next PM. What a shame. Indians did a big mistake by voting Congress. Out of 100 crores there is no one in India to rule India. Why Sonia? Why can't S.Jaipal Reddy, Manmohan Singh, Pranab Mukerjee are some other good leader from Congress become our next PM.

I totally Sympathize with BJP and Vajpayee. Our politicians do not want Indian born Vajpayee as our PM but they are OK with Sonia. Already my American friends and their colleagues have started making fun of it that India imported a foreigner as there PM outsourced from Italy. Only Indian born citizens should be allowed to rule India. Sonia Gandhi becoming our next PM is disastrous and unbearable. God only save India from our selfish and corrupt politicians. Congress let 100 crore Indians down with shame.

I have no problem Sonia continuing as the Congress President but definitely not as our PM. I can't even imagine if she is our PM. What other qualifications she possess except being married to Rajiv Gandhi. Meenaka Gandhi is 1000 times better than Sonia at least she is born in India. Sonia and Congress will sell India to Italy. In other countries they don't even allow this then why in India. BJP lost because economic reforms didn't reach poor and they taught NDA and TDP a lesson but Congress did not win because of Sonia or YSR.

Sonia becoming Indian PM will create huge sympathy wave for BJP all over India. Already Kalam a Muslim is a President and then a Christian a PM then why don't we give Deputy PM to Musharaff. Pakistanis must be laughing at us..what a shame. In next 5 years Italy will become a rich country. All my friends are unhappy and very diasppointed that Congress is letting India down if Sonia is elected as our next PM. Sonia becoming PM will create unrest in India. Just for one person we cannot sacrifize my great country Bharath.

I love my India. Bharth mataki Jai.

This is some information on prospective PM of India - Sonia Gandhi that every Indian and at least every India lover must know.

1.. Sonia Gandhi is ONLY a high school graduate. It is not even sure if she is Matric pass or fail. Cambridge University has confirmed that they have no Sonia Maino on their alumni list.

2.. Her sister, Nadia Mario, who had never visited India in 25 Years before rushed to New Delhi, after Vajpayee govt.fell, to be by her side amidst reports that she might soon become India's Prime Minister.

3.. Should Sonia Gandhi become Prime Minister, her relatives in Italy would be fully entitled to round-the-clock protection by the Black Cat commandos at the Indian taxpayer's expense.

4.. She worked as an house maid in UK while taking classes to learn English in some no name school. She was from a poor family in Italy but now has almost as much money as Bill Gates (guess whose money is it).

5.. During the 1971 war, while all Indians stood ready to fight for the Indian cause Sonia Maino and her husband Rajiv Gandhi went on vacation in Italy.

6.. In 1977, when Indira Gandhi and Congress lost elections, Sonia Gandhi with her children and husband in tow took refuge of Italian embassy in New Delhi. Only after Indira Gandhi, Sanjay and his Indian wife Maneka convinced her that they came back.

7.. Sonia married Rajiv in 1968 and was eligible to become Indian citizen 5 years later yet she did NOT become Indian citizen till 1984 I.e. 16 years after her marriage) This late bloom of Sonia's love for India also was out of political consideration. In 1984, Rajiv, was heir apparent and most likely next Prime Minister.It would be awkward for a PM to have a foreigner wife. Voila, Sonia became an Indian Overnight.

8.. She has not given a single interview or offered any ideas on a single issue facing India now. Her only qualification is that she married a Gandhi. No newspaper has taken up the issue; no political party is opposing this, people are falling in line as if this is nothing unusual.

9.. Sonia became an Indian citizen in 1984 but did not surrender her Italian citizenship. She continues to be simultaneously a citizen of India and Italy as Italian law does not require her to surrender her Italian citizenship or passport. Simply put, Sonia is a dual citizen of India and Italy now dreaming of becoming the next Prime Minister of India (she can also legally become the prime minister of Italy!).

Jai Italy.

Vende Matha "Rome".
Saradhi

Saradhi

by SARADHI » Tue May 18, 2004 7:16 pm

http://in.rediff.com/news/2004/may/18sb.htm

WELL DONE SONIA.

YOU HAVE SOME SENSE TO REFUSE PM'S POST.

God Bless You.
SARADHI

by CtrlAltDel » Tue May 18, 2004 7:36 pm

Saradhi-bhai...wont u plz start a new thread?

i think this topic is dead and shud be buried, until dug out by some future spammer...
wtf? i no longer care if my posts hurt yr feelings :roll:
Love me or hate me, u cant ignore me :D
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

Thank You, Madam Sonia!

by Happy Hyderabadi » Tue May 18, 2004 7:44 pm

SARADHI wrote:WELL DONE SONIA.
YOU HAVE SOME SENSE TO REFUSE PM'S POST.
God Bless You.

Thank You, Madam Sonia!

Madam Sonia has shone unlike the Indian Politicians Who Are MANiacs for Power & Pelf ... It may be prayed that she withstands the Pulls & Pushes of the Bulls in her Party!

8) :!: :idea: :arrow:
Build Heaven & Earth Links!
Happy Hyderabadi
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

NEW Thread.

by Saradhi » Wed May 19, 2004 12:04 pm

CtrlAltDel wrote:Saradhi-bhai...wont u plz start a new thread?
i think this topic is dead and shud be buried, until dug out by some future spammer...

If you want, I can.

But seems people used to this forum and hence I am also coming back to this Subject.

Anyway I have started a new thread goto http://www.fullhyderabad.com/discussion ... hp?p=48858

Come and have your broader views there?
Saradhi

by Teaser » Mon Nov 15, 2004 3:41 pm

Hey ZC,

Tatas didnt run to Dhanbad and Bihar becox they wanted to uplift the state or because they liked the place ..... but mere fact of the natural resources available .

About the most of Government services guys come from Bihar ,jharkhad region ,,,the reason is no other industry is is surviving there .. Its a matter of survival there and not an selected option. If that wouldnt have been the case u wouldnt have find Biharis flocking down to Rajasthan , Gujarat , Delhi , Maharashtra and other states.

Dude open up and give some credit to the guy . Sure He may not b the single source development of IT in ANdhra but lets accept it he had been in Driving seat. I can veiw the whole discussion objectively cox im notta an Andhraite so I could see the both sides of the coin ... But I still extend my views towards MM and other guys.

Dude blowing own trumpet is not bad . and whatz wrong in telling pple what u have done and achieved rather than jus sleeping throughout the tenure and back slashing the opposition or being a communal fanatic at time elections. Frankly looking at the entire nation , we serious lack dynamic young personalities like Mr. Naidu [ Compared to the our various PMs and CMS who have their one foot in grave .... Young is a relative to their age and not as a 20 sumthing term ]

Hey guys really had a good time checkin ur post MM, CTRLATDEL , and ... keep the good work .
Teaser

by CtrlAltDel » Mon Nov 15, 2004 3:46 pm

thanQ Teaser, but its too late...:)

ZC is no longer around.....he's disappeared...:roll:
wtf? i no longer care if my posts hurt yr feelings :roll:
Love me or hate me, u cant ignore me :D
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

PreviousNext      

Return to The Hyderabadi Planet!