Friday, 19 April 2024 »  Login
in

Linkage with Hyderabad (Sindh)

Welcome to the largest Hyderabadi forum on earth! Start discussions about anything from cool eat-outs and value gyms to terrorism, seek help, plan outings, make friends, and generally have fun!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

by azazel » Thu Apr 01, 2004 12:21 am

yea rite :P
nolite arbitrari quia venerim mittere pacem in terram non veni pacem
azazel
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

Hamara Hyderabad / Apna Hyderabad!

by Happy Hyderabadi » Tue Apr 20, 2004 11:01 am

Arz Kiya Tha:

Happy Happy Hyderaabaad!

Sausau Jiyo Hyderaabaad, Charsau Saal Hyderaabaad,

Bhaagyanagar Hyderaabaad, Saubhaagyanagar Hyderaabaad!

Khuubsuurat Hyderaabaad, Khushiyon Kaa Hyderaabaad,

Happy Happy Hyderaabaad, Happy City Hyderaabaad!

Smart City Hyderaabaad, HiTech City Hyderaabaad,

Anga Ranga Vaibhavon Kaa Hyderaabaad, Saurabhmaya Hyderaabaad!

Vana Baagon Kaa Hyderaabaad, Jiivana Baabuon Kaa Hyderaabaad,

Navaabon Kaa Hyderaabaad, Nava Baabuon Kaa Hyderaabaad,

Chandra Baabu, Indra Baabu, Devendra Baabu Kaa Hyderaabaad!

Dilkhush Hyderaabaad, Dil Pasand Hyderaabaad,

Motiyon Kaa Hyderaabaad, Aagey Aagey Badhtaa Hyderaabaad,

Shaharwalon Kaa Shaan, Deshwalon Kaa Kohinoor!

Jahan ke Shaharon Kaa Milan, Hamaaraa Mahaanagar Hyderaabaad,

Aisa Hai Apka "Judva" Hamara Hyderabad ... ab Sunaayiye Apke Hyderabad ki Tarif

Jawab Mila:

Hyderabadi

Posted: 20 April 2004 at 4:00am | IP Logged

tuo lo suno Hyderabad ki Tariff.

yahan ke log kehtey Apna Hyderabad aur aap log kehto ho Humara Hyderabad.

yahan hai Apnaiyat her kissi mein aur aap log mein hai Itehad her kissi mein,

Mein tuo itna hi kahon ga K ApnaHyderabad ho ya Humara Hyderabad .

Hyderabad tuo Hyderabad hai. Aao mil ker iss ko Internet World per ek jaga dein jahan per log bhi Hyderabad ko access ker sakein.

Best of Luck Apna Hyderabad and Humara Hyderabad.

All the Best INDIA and PAKISTAN are the BEST.

Hamara Jawab:

Shukriya "Hyderabadi", apne jo Arz Kiya:

Hyderabad tuo Hyderabad hai. Aao mil ker iss ko Internet World per ek jaga dein jahan per log bhi Hyderabad ko access ker sakein.

Best of Luck Apna Hyderabad and Humara Hyderabad.

All the Best INDIA and PAKISTAN are the BEST.

Khush Raho Hyderabadi!

:) :D :!: :arrow:

Apka kya Jawab hai "Apna Hyderabadi" yon ke liye?!

:!: :idea: :arrow:
Build Heaven & Earth Links!
Happy Hyderabadi
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

by azazel » Tue Apr 20, 2004 1:08 pm

good work sir :roll:
nolite arbitrari quia venerim mittere pacem in terram non veni pacem
azazel
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

Munnabhai, MBBS, and Other "Hits" from Hyderabad (

by Happy Hyderabadi » Tue May 04, 2004 4:28 pm

Munnabhai, MBBS, and Other "Hits" from Hyderabad (Sindh)!

Munna Bhai (Member)

Well the hit song should be MUNNA BHAI MBBS,

M bole tuo Munna Hyderbadi

B bole tuo Bachelor of Hyderabad.

B bole tuo Best Personality

S bole tuo Saleman

Thats all about me mentioned in one HIT SONG OF THE WEEK

MUNNA BHAI M.B.B.S..............

TANZEE AGHA

jisay manga thame ne har dua me .

wo bin mangay kisi or ko mil gaya

Ameer Ali Memon

Hi dear Salamz..........

Mohabat Bhi Zindagi Ki Tarhaan Hoti Hai Her Mor Asaan Nahin Hota Aur Her Mor Per Khushi Nahin Milti Phir Jab Hum Zindagi Ka Saath Nahin Chortey To Muhabat ka saath kiyon Chorein " from ameer_memon@hotmail.com

Honey

"LOVE IS LIKE RIVER

WHICH HAS MANY TURNS

SO MANY USE OF TURNS

BUT THEY NEVER RETURNS"

sono

hi''salam

sab ko mara salam dosty or mohabat to karnay hay nahin cahyae kiyon kay in dono main dhokon kay ilawa or kuch nahin hota hay rona or siraf rona or kuch nahin main samjhty hon kay mohabat to karnay hay nahin cahayae jo mohabat nahin karty hain wo hay khush rahty hain

zubi

Reply to sono:

salam too

shayad aap kay senay may dil nahi hay ais ley aap ais batay lekh rhay hain. aap ko nahi patay kay mohabat kya hay.mohabbat aik jazbay ka name hay jis main chay aur chay jane ka ihesas hota hay. aur hamesha kuch panay kay ley to kuch khona parta hay. aap nay kabhi kisi say mohabat nahi ki verna aap aasi batay kabhi bhi nahi lektay. agar hosakay to aap indian film "DIL JALY" zaror dekna pher aap aasi batay nahi sochengy.

------------------

So Indian Films and Songs seem to be Hit in Pakistan / Hyderabad, too!

:) :D :!: :idea: :arrow:
Happy Hyderabadi
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

ApnaHyderabad!

by Happy Hyderabadi » Sun May 09, 2004 8:44 pm

History of Hyderabad (Sindh)

* Hyderabad is a city, district and division in the Sindh province. The city is an administrative headquarters lying on the most northern hill of the Ganjo Takkar ridge just east of the River Indus. Being the third largest city of Pakistan, Hyderabad is a communication centre, connected by rail with Peshawar and Karachi.

* Founded in 1768 on the site of the ancient town of Nirun-Kot by Ghulam Shah Kalhora, the saintly ruler of Sind, it was named after the prophet Mohammed's son-in-law, Ali, also known as Haidar. It remained the capital of Sindh till 1843 when it surrendered to the British, the capital was then transferred to Karachi.

* A municipality since 1853, it is an important commercial and industrial centre. Its economic activities include textile, sugar, cement, and hosiery mills, manufacturing of glass, soap, ice, paper, and plastics. There are hide tanneries and sawmills. Ornamented silks, silver-work, gold-work and lacquer ware are also some of its exclusive products. Noteworthy antiquities include the tombs of the Kalhora and Talpur ruler, palaces of the former amirs of Sindh. Newly developed settlements and industrial estates surround the congested old city area. A noteworthy characteristic of this city is, badgirs (wind-catchers) fixed to housetops to catch sea breezes during the hot summer season. A hospital, municipal gardens, zoo, sports stadium, and several literary societies are in the city. The University of Sindh with 32 affiliated colleges was founded in 1947 in Karachi and moved to Hyderabad in 1951, where it lies across the Indus. Other education needs are served by numerous government colleges, the Liaquat Medical College and specialized vocational institutions.

* From 1947 to 1955 Hyderabad remained the capital of Sindh Province, the new capital was shifted to Hyderabad. In 1766 the Kalhora ruler constructed a fort half a square km in area and still stands today.

* It's also a second largest city of Sindh Province. It has over 6 Millions population. The city has one of the most interesting bazaars of the country, which is known to be the longest bazaar in Asia. There are two very well arranged ethnological museums in the city One The Sindh Museum and the other the Institute of Sindhology Museum. Both museums present an excellent portrait of cultural and tribal life of Sindh. The city is transit point for the tours from Karachi to the Interior of Sindh A visit to Kalhora Monuments close to the city gate is worth a visit, Mausoleums are beautifully decorated with glazed tiles and frescos. There are also two forts from 18th & 19th Century to see here.

* Famous for its cool breeze and balmy nights, and known for its Bombay Bakery Cakes(like our Karachi Bakery?!), its dellcate bangles and the paagalkhana called Giddu Bandar (a la Erragadda!), Hyderabad (Sindh) is a city whose inhabitants claim is the most beautiful in the world. Its spacious houses are known for their manghan, roshandans or ventillators and it is also known as "mangham jo shahar."

* A nerve center of Sindhi nationalist and literary movements, the city is now divided along on Sindhi-Mohajir lines to the extent that the warning ethnic groups even have different hospitals and in many cases, even their places of worship and graveyards are divided. The original old city, now dominated by the mohajirs, seems besieged by the surrounding Sindhi suburbs. At one time a hub of economic, educational and cultural activities, a breeding ground of academicians, philanthropists, writers, lawyers, politicians, journalists, actors and actresses, Hyderabad also had its industrialists, trade unionists, political activists, bureaucrats, bankers and diplomats who made a significant contribution to sub continental society.

* But this gracious city now seems to be slowly dying, although it still produces over a couple of dozen major and minor newspapers in both Sindhi and Urdu.

* Hyderabad, once the capital of Sindh and now the third largest city of Pakistan, is one of the oldest cities of the sub-continent. Its history dates back to pre-Islamic times, when Ganjo Taken (barren hill), a nearby hilly trract, was used as a place of worship. The city traces its early history to Neroon, a Hindu ruler of the area from whom the city derived its previous name,[b] "Neroon Kot"[b].
Happy Hyderabadi
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

Friendship With Hyderabad (Sindh) Citizens!

by Happy Hyderabadi » Wed May 19, 2004 9:21 pm

Friendship With Hyderabad (Sindh) Citizens!

From Web Member / "ApnaHyderabad"

19 May 2004 at 6:14pm

Well me and my team members invite to all Members of FullHyderabad.com to come and take part in Discussion spreading educaiton, peace, love for Both Hyderabad Cities (Andra Pardesh and Sindh). WE LOVE TO SEE YOU

Mera Aap ka Sub ka ApnaHyderabad.com

Furqan

----------------

Posted: 19 May 2004 at 9:48pm

Thank You, Furqan!

Good Wishes and Active Exchanges among the Members of "FullHyd" and "ApnaHyderabad" Will Help Hyderabad (AP) and Hyderabad (Sindh)!

Khush Raho Hyderabadi

:) :D
Happy Hyderabadi
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

by Red Combat » Fri May 21, 2004 4:19 pm

Just did a 20 min browse on apnahyd.com.. . man the posts suck - made me swear never go back again.
Red Combat
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

by CtrlAltDel » Fri May 21, 2004 7:29 pm

Red Combat wrote:Just did a 20 min browse on apnahyd.com.. . man the posts suck - made me swear never go back again.
they need a good lesson in English....and i think HH musta picked up his habit of BIG COLORFUL FONTS from that site!
wtf? i no longer care if my posts hurt yr feelings :roll:
Love me or hate me, u cant ignore me :D
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

Their Message Packs Colour!

by Happy Hyderabadi » Fri May 21, 2004 10:33 pm

CtrlAltDel wrote: ... HH musta picked up his habit of BIG COLORFUL FONTS from that site!

Hyderabad (Sindh) Members Send Colorful Messages. Our C(olour)A(mber)D(ye) Special Can Add More Colour There!

:wink: :idea:
Happy Hyderabadi
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

2nd Anniversary of ApnaHyderabad.com!

by Happy Hyderabadi » Thu Jun 24, 2004 7:51 pm

2nd Anniversary Of ApnaHyderabad.com!

2nd Anniversary Celebration, Founder's Message

Welcome to the 2nd Anniversary of ApnaHyderabad.com

In the Beginning

On June 22nd, 2002 the Hyderabad Portal - ApnaHyderabad.com was born. The idea at the time was very simple and much different from what you see now. For few months we continued to provide some basic services for our visitors who didn't exceed 200 per day.

Other Remarkable Accomplishments

The Newlook Album, something that we have got used to wait for, every two or three weeks now has 13 albums with about 119 pictures of visitors from all around the Hyderabad and Pakistan. And more are coming soon.

Our discussions of our accomplishments would never be complete without talking about the Message Board and the new Discussion Forums. Opened just few months after the opening of the Newlook Album, the message board has been one of the most popular sections in our website. In fact, it has been so popular lately. The message board also helped redefine the role that our website has been playing in helping visitors communicate and unite at least online. Helping us discuss issues critical to simple, and also helping us get in touch with each other, and finding new friends; sometimes even acting in the place of MSN and ICQ. Lately and to take things more seriously and provide even more choice for our members, we have added a more advanced Discussion Forum with many forums to discuss different topics. The forums have recently become the official way of discussions on the website.

Beside all the above mentioned accomplishments, our website pioneered in providing many other tools which would simplify communications between visitors from all around the Pakistan. Such as a free email service, Web Directory, Free Classifieds and a Instant Chat. Other things to mention included City e-directory, News, Reports, and much more.

What Make the Website What it is?

Our website has been so popular due not only to what we have offered our members and visitors in the last two years. It is how we provided these services and the major theme that dominated our interaction with our visitors. This can be highlighted as follows:

• Our website has provided a tremendous technical support both through email or our other major communication tools. All at no cost, and all year long.

• We have always listened to our members and what they want to see in the website. While we can't make every demand a reality, we still guarantee that we have always listened to our members, visitors and audiences alike with no difference.

• Our website and staff members helped get hundreds of visitors from Hyderabad and many other parts of the world connected to the internet.

• The website has survived and resisted many obstacles that came in our way throughout our twe years in operations. These include the wild dot-com collapse with which we had had online affiliation, and the most important of all the problems created by some individuals who used our website for the wrong purposes. Also, our website is one of few websites on the internet that has continued to offer a free directory service.

• Our website, unlike the majority of websites and and online sites have given a lot of freedom to our visitors to make their voices heard using our various sections, the latest being the ApnaHyderabad Official Forums, where the site audience are what help this section come to live by their literary contributions.

• And finally and most important of all, our belief in our goals of establishing this website: that is to help Apna visitors get together with one another in one place, as well as representing all users under one platform.

Important Statistics

Here is a list of some important statistics that shade the light on our accomplishments:

• An average of 2569 visitors per day, and some 28,500 page views daily

• Some 10,000,000 page views

• Our website has been visited by people from over 25 countries

• The text chat has about 250 members

• 6900 people have signed up for our free email service

• Over 450 discussion forum members

• 15020 mailing list members

What People Said About our Website

Using our email, chat lines, message board or even real life quoting, we have selected these famous quotes about our website.

"In the beginning there was the web, then came AOL, then ICQ, then MSN. Finally there is ApnaHyderabad.com"

"Your website has helped me find the one I love, and will be with forever. Thanks a bunch"

"The ApnaHyderabad.com Instant Chat is the only thing I do daily more than washing my teeth or eating lol "

"I want to thank you for this great website which has become an all-in-one stop for all my City needs, including an email with you guys."

"If not for your website, I would never have found all the friends I have right now. Thanks you so much"

"ApnaHyderabad.com was the best last year and so will be this year and the next year."

"Your site guys is the reason why I got cable, so I can be on it daily"

"I would like to thank all those in attendance today....also to thank those who created ApnaHyderabad, because I can say Hyderabad is on the NET.

Finally

Looking ahead to the future, our vision remains the same and so will be our goals. But our ambitions and desires are infinite as long as there are Apna Visiotrs surfing the web, will continue to evolve. Our website will continue to work intellectually, thinking of the best ways to serve our online community. Because to continue as being the biggest Apna community, we need to work even harder. Some people think of our website as being a website only. In fact it is more than that. It is a network with individual sites or sections. This is why a lot of people think of our website as one individual website because it has everything, and many more subsections.

-------

Our FH is Lively ... AH is Young!

:) :D :lol: :P
Happy Hyderabadi
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

Message from AH!

by HH » Tue Jul 13, 2004 7:48 pm

Message from AH!

Well we will be glad if we make interaction between visitors from India's Hyderabad to Pakistan's Hyderabad and vice versa. We would like to know that when we can start link exchaning so we can explore more both cities simultaneously...

Regards,

ApnaHyderabad.com Team.

-----------

:P :!: :idea: :arrow:
HH
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

Re: Linkage with Hyderabad (Sindh)

by urooj » Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:15 pm

I have gotten some good information here.
urooj

by HH » Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:25 pm

Happy Festive Time(s), Friends of Hyderabad (AP-India) and Hyderabad (Sindh-Pakistan)!
Let Us Greet & Meet One Another Through FullHyderabad & ApnaHyderabad!

Always the Best,
Peace & Prosperity,
Happy For Ever
Wish For Twin Hyderabads

-------
:)
HH
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

by shazi » Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:26 am

very nice..
shazi

by adilnommi » Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:51 am

I’ve been reading it for a while and thanks for the post.
adilnommi

Previous                

Return to The Hyderabadi Planet!