Friday, 29 March 2024 »  Login
in

Build Happy Earth Links!

Welcome to the largest Hyderabadi forum on earth! Start discussions about anything from cool eat-outs and value gyms to terrorism, seek help, plan outings, make friends, and generally have fun!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Balance of Proper Tension

by HH » Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:19 am

Tension and Tractors: A Story of Balance

Over the course of time, (a long time) Mother Earth corrects all things

I’ve always felt that each of us has great creative and spiritual potency. It’s a gift that we are called upon to tend to in humility. Sometimes these powers lie neglected and dormant. We can’t seem to find the time to allow our creative voice to emerge. But then again we can’t help not being creative. For the demo derby, some of the drivers wrote messages or did interesting paint jobs on the heaps they are driving. Maybe it’s our culture’s version of the Buddhists who spend days making a beautiful mandala out of sand, only to destroy it.
More often than not, people grossly misdirect their creative powers. They use their creative powers to devise elaborate schemes to cheat and steal, to exploit people and resources. And the more power they think they control, or desire to control, the greater their inner turmoil.

There is much tension and stress in the world. ... there is good tension and bad tension. The question is what type of tension do we want to bring into the world. What are we actually creating by our words and actions?

How to create a balance of proper tension is a science.
- http://www.ru.org/113-fraenkel.htm

:)
Build Heaven & Earth Links!
HH
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

Every Day Life

by enigma » Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:14 pm

If I knew it would be the last time That I'd see you fall asleep, I would tuck you in more tightly and pray the Lord, your soul to keep. If I knew it would be the last time that I see you walk out the door, I would give you a hug and kiss and call you back for one more. If I knew it would be the last time I'd hear your voice lifted up in praise, I would video tape each action and word, so I could play them back day after day. If I knew it would be the last time, I could spare an extra minute or two to stop and say "I love you," instead of assuming you would KNOW I do If I knew it would be the last time I would be there to share your day, well I'm sure you'll have so many more, so I can let just this one slip away. For surely there's always tomorrow to make up for an oversight, and we always get a second chance to make everything right. There will always be another day to say our "I love you's," And certainly there's another chance to say our "Anything I can do's?" But just in case I might be wrong, and today is all I get, I'd like to say how much I love you and I hope we never forget. Tomorrow is not promised to anyone, young or old alike, And today may be the last chance you get to hold your loved one tight So if you're waiting for tomorrow, why not do it today? For if tomorrow never comes, you'll surely regret the day, That you didn't take that extra time for a smile, a hug, or a kiss and you were too busy to grant someone, what turned out to be their one last wish. So hold your loved ones close today, and whisper in their ear, Tell them how much you love them and that you'll always hold them dear Take time to say "I'm sorry," "Please forgive me," "Thank you," or "It's okay." And if tomorrow never comes, you'll have no regrets about today.

enigma
Level 1 Lord
Level 1 Lord

Time

by enigma » Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:19 pm

With a timid voice and idolizing eyes, the little boy greeted his father as he returned from work, "Daddy, how much do you make an hour?"

Greatly surprised, but giving his boy a glaring look, the father said: "Look, son, not even your mother knows that. Don't bother me now, I'm tired."

"But Daddy, just tell me please!? How much do you make an hour," the boy insisted.

The father finally giving up replied: " Twenty dollars per hour."

"Okay, Daddy? Could you loan me ten dollars?" the boy asked.

Showing restlessness and positively disturbed, the father yelled:

"So that was the reason you asked how much I earn, right?? Go to sleep and don't bother me anymore!"

It was already dark and the father was meditating on what he had said and was feeling guilty. Maybe he thought, his son wanted to buy something.

Finally, trying to ease his mind, the father went to his son's room.

"Are you asleep son?" asled the father.

"No, Daddy. Why?" replied the boy partially asleep.

"Here's the money you asked for earlier," the father said.

"Thanks, Daddy!" rejoiced the son, while putting his hand under his pillow and removing some money.

"Now I have enough! Now I have twenty dollars!" the boy said to his father, who was gazing at his son, confused at what his son just said. "Daddy could you sell me one hour of your time?"

enigma
Level 1 Lord
Level 1 Lord

Today ... Tomorrow ...

by HH » Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:58 am

Today***** ... Tomorrow ^^^^^...

***** Be Happy Ennoble Life ... Make Others, Too, HAPPY!

^^^^^ Welcome ... Chance Once More For >>>>> Be Happy Ennoble Life ... Make Others, HAPPIER!

:D
Build Heaven & Earth Links!
HH
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

Re: Build Happy Earth Links!

by Nancy » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:23 pm

Whether you are having challenges at work, because of divorce, with your spouse, with your kids leaving home or being at risk for using drugs, or even a combination of these, it is imperative that you take steps NOW to release stress from your body..
Nancy

Previous                

Return to The Hyderabadi Planet!