Friday, 19 April 2024 »  Login
in

I Need a Job II

Welcome to the largest Hyderabadi forum on earth! Start discussions about anything from cool eat-outs and value gyms to terrorism, seek help, plan outings, make friends, and generally have fun!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

I Need a Job II

by ycr007 » Wed Jun 15, 2005 1:56 pm

Emboldened By the Guts of Mayavi,I too Embark Upon the Search for a Job on the DB

To Whomsoever it my Concern,

Allow me to Introduce Myself.I am Y.Chittaranjan,a Fresh Graduate Engineer in the field of Electronics and Communication Engineering.I Completed my Bachelor of Technology from Jagannath Institute for Technology & Management,Paralakhemundi,Orissa in the month of October 2004 under the Aegis of Berhampur University.

I have a Passion for Technology and an intense zeal to learn new concepts. I regularly keep abreast of the changing trends in the world of technology through the aid of resources like Various Newsgroups and Bulletin Boards on the World Wide Web. I also read various technological periodicals and newsletters. I am an active member of various Discussion forums and regularly post my views & Comments on the happenings in the Technical Realm.

I possess quite good Writing and Reading Skills and since I believe that Learning is a never-ending process,I constantly try to hone them. I am a Very Good Team Player and have Successfully led a College team During a Project Work.I have a Flair for Communication systems and Networking and possess the requisite skills for any Current Entry Level Openings.I am also a keen learner and have reasonably good Communicating Skills.I hope that my candidature will be Spotted by a TalentScout/Consultant/Recruiter and I look forward to being called for an interview/test so that I can present these skills of mine in front of you,personally.

I'd be Very Much Obliged to you if you shall please Consider My Candidature for any Current Openings,or in case no Current openings are Commensurate with my Skills & Experiences,for any Future Recruitment Events.

Thank You.
ycr007
Level 2 Deity
Level 2 Deity

by CtrlAltDel » Wed Jun 15, 2005 2:30 pm

i wish u all the best James Chittaranjan Bond...! :D

mail me yr resume. i'll upload it in the HR database of my company. u know my mail id i suppose.
wtf? i no longer care if my posts hurt yr feelings :roll:
Love me or hate me, u cant ignore me :D
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

by Sharjeel » Wed Jun 15, 2005 2:41 pm

Abe ooo! faltu logon ko kaam pe nahi rakhte! :P

Anyway, nagpur aa jao, here we have a lot of start-ups and two STPs. Will be too much too giv u the link to every company. Come and look for urself, n u wnt be disappointed . :twisted:
"Consequences, shmonsequences! So long as I'm rich!" - Daffy Duck.
Sharjeel
Level 2 Lord
Level 2 Lord

by ycr007 » Wed Jun 15, 2005 2:44 pm

Sharjeel wrote:Abe ooo! faltu logon ko kaam pe nahi rakhte! :P

Kaam Nahin hai Isiliye to Phaltu Baithela Hoon :mrgreen:

Sharjeel wrote:Anyway, nagpur aa jao, here we have a lot of start-ups and two STPs. Will be too much too giv u the link to every company. Come and look for urself, n u wnt be disappointed . :twisted:

Kabhi Mauka Mila Toh Zaror Aoonga......

BTW,Woh Lambent ko Apun ne Bhi Apply Kar Diya :twisted:
ycr007
Level 2 Deity
Level 2 Deity

by Sharjeel » Wed Jun 15, 2005 2:46 pm

ycr007 wrote:
Sharjeel wrote:Abe ooo! faltu logon ko kaam pe nahi rakhte! :P

Kaam Nahin hai Isiliye to Phaltu Baithela Hoon :mrgreen:

Sharjeel wrote:Anyway, nagpur aa jao, here we have a lot of start-ups and two STPs. Will be too much too giv u the link to every company. Come and look for urself, n u wnt be disappointed . :twisted:

Kabhi Mauka Mila Toh Zaror Aoonga......

BTW,Woh Lambent ko Apun ne Bhi Apply Kar Diya :twisted:
Cool man. They have a tuff recruitement, but once u clear it, then it is :D .

Anyway, brush up on C/C++ (infact, brush it up anyway) if u wish to go into Lambent, bcuz it is into firmware programming i think.
Sharjeel
Level 2 Lord
Level 2 Lord

by rock_26iin » Wed Jun 15, 2005 5:11 pm

I'm wondering if I should start I Need A Job III..... :roll:
Things are supposed to happen the way they happen. And the reason they happen the way the happen is because you try to make them happen in a certain way and may or may not be succesful.
rock_26iin
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

by CtrlAltDel » Wed Jun 15, 2005 5:28 pm

rock_26iin wrote:I'm wondering if I should start I Need A Job III..... :roll:
i think summer job season is over for yr kind...:D
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

by rock_26iin » Wed Jun 15, 2005 5:29 pm

CtrlAltDel wrote:

me just looking for something part-time actually, ideally in the evening between 5-8.
Things are supposed to happen the way they happen. And the reason they happen the way the happen is because you try to make them happen in a certain way and may or may not be succesful.
rock_26iin
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

by CtrlAltDel » Wed Jun 15, 2005 5:35 pm

rock_26iin wrote:
CtrlAltDel wrote:
me just looking for something part-time actually, ideally in the evening between 5-8.
if u wanna meet young people (read Girls) of your age group, i suggest u work in coffee shops, fast food joints or music shops.

otherwise try GE...they hire students, housewives n retired ppl for part time duties, tho dunno abt their minimum age requirement
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

by rock_26iin » Wed Jun 15, 2005 5:39 pm

CtrlAltDel wrote:if u wanna meet young people (read Girls) of your age group, i suggest u work in coffee shops, fast food joints or music shops.

Nahi yaar, dont wanna work in coffee shops or places like that.

CtrlAltDel wrote:otherwise try GE...they hire students, housewives n retired ppl for part time duties, tho dunno abt their minimum age requirement

Hmm....do you have any contact info?
rock_26iin
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

by CtrlAltDel » Wed Jun 15, 2005 6:02 pm

rock_26iin wrote:
CtrlAltDel wrote:if u wanna meet young people (read Girls) of your age group, i suggest u work in coffee shops, fast food joints or music shops.
Nahi yaar, dont wanna work in coffee shops or places like that.
bored college gys work there part-time FYI....and its gr8 fun too.
rock_26iin wrote:
CtrlAltDel wrote:otherwise try GE...they hire students, housewives n retired ppl for part time duties, tho dunno abt their minimum age requirement
Hmm....do you have any contact info?
nai...but u shud remember one thing: u cannot choose yr timings...and it cud be later than yr preferred slot too.
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

by rock_26iin » Wed Jun 15, 2005 6:05 pm

CtrlAltDel wrote:nai...but u shud remember one thing: u cannot choose yr timings...and it cud be later than yr preferred slot too.

Haan I know that, thanks anyway.
rock_26iin
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

by CerealKiller » Wed Jun 15, 2005 7:19 pm

I would like a job as well for the summer. Ideally something that allows me to work with children, preferrably underpriveledged children. I am volunteering at the YMCA for service learning (a program at college), and hopefully I can segway into my sort of job level once Im through with it.

Anyway, good luck finding that job ycr. A guy with so many talents wont be jobless for long.
Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else.
- Will Rogers (1879 - 1935)
CerealKiller

by enigma » Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:22 pm

CerealKiller wrote:Anyway, good luck finding that job ycr. A guy with so many talents wont be jobless for long.

I agree
enigma
Level 1 Lord
Level 1 Lord

by ycr007 » Thu Jun 16, 2005 12:15 am

enigma wrote:
CerealKiller wrote:Anyway, good luck finding that job ycr. A guy with so many talents wont be jobless for long.

I agree

Now Now Ladies.........You're Making Me Blush :oops: :oops:

Thanks for the Wishes n reposing So Much Faith in me...........

In a Lighter Vien,Mebbe Rock N I'll Get a Nice Job if CAD's Plans of a Restaurant Take off Really Sooon..... :wink:
ycr007
Level 2 Deity
Level 2 Deity

by CtrlAltDel » Thu Jun 16, 2005 8:12 am

ycr007 wrote:Mebbe Rock N I'll Get a Nice Job if CAD's Plans of a Restaurant Take off Really Sooon..... :wink:
:lol:

but ycr, there wud be no vacancies for the position of a "Taster" ;)
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

by Sharjeel » Thu Jun 16, 2005 10:04 am

CtrlAltDel wrote:
ycr007 wrote:Mebbe Rock N I'll Get a Nice Job if CAD's Plans of a Restaurant Take off Really Sooon..... :wink:
And since Goddy plans to keep waitresses, you won't have any luck in that department too.

Maybe you can get a job in the Houskeeping dept.
Sharjeel
Level 2 Lord
Level 2 Lord

by ycr007 » Thu Jun 16, 2005 8:25 pm

Sharjeel wrote:
CtrlAltDel wrote:
And since Goddy plans to keep waitresses, you won't have any luck in that department too.

Maybe you can get a job in the Houskeeping dept.

Hmm....Any Place Where I Can Learn the Trix n Trades of CrossDressing? :twisted: :twisted:

I Can be the Cashier if you want :twisted:
ycr007
Level 2 Deity
Level 2 Deity

by Alexis » Thu Jun 16, 2005 8:38 pm

Good luck, ycr! :D
Whenever you can't sleep
May you be treated to a song
And heaven cracks
A song falls softly from the light of heaven.
Alexis
Level 2 Lord
Level 2 Lord

by ycr007 » Thu Jun 16, 2005 8:47 pm

Alexis wrote:Good luck, ycr! :D

Thanks Alexis :P

I Suppose it is for the General job Search &Not for the CrossDreser/Cashier
ycr007
Level 2 Deity
Level 2 Deity

by Alexis » Thu Jun 16, 2005 8:59 pm

ycr007 wrote:

Whatever the job is, who cares as long as you get paid!
Naaaah, just kidding. I hope you get a job that youre qualified for. Cross-dressing and pimping yourself can be a, er.....hobby or past-time. But a real man gets a real job.
:D
Whenever you can't sleep
May you be treated to a song
And heaven cracks
A song falls softly from the light of heaven.
Alexis
Level 2 Lord
Level 2 Lord

by ycr007 » Thu Jun 16, 2005 9:03 pm

Alexis wrote:
ycr007 wrote:

Whatever the job is, who cares as long as you get paid!
Naaaah, just kidding. I hope you get a job that youre qualified for. Cross-dressing and pimping yourself can be a, er.....hobby or past-time. But a real man gets a real job.
:D

Thanks Again,Alexis :P
ycr007
Level 2 Deity
Level 2 Deity

by TCS » Wed Jun 22, 2005 12:44 am

Source

Tata Consultancy Services Ltd will recruit 13,500 people during 2005-06, including 2,000 from abroad.

"The company will recruit 13,500 personnel during the year against 10,000 last year. Over 6,500 would be recruited through campus recruitment," TCS global human resource development head S Padmanabhan told reporters in Mumbai on Tuesday.

Padmanabhan said the company would focus on tier-I educational institutions for campus recruitment and has recruited 58 from Indian Institutes of Management and 150 from secondary level management schools recently.

As per the statistics of March 2005, TCS employs 45,714 employees as compared to 43,681 on December 2004. Over 3.5 per cent of work force is of non-Indian nationality.

He said the recruitment for non-Indian nationality would be mainly done from East Europe, Australia and the United States with having expertise of software developing requirements.

"The average salary for the freshers joining as trainees is Rs 250,000 to Rs 350,000 per annum, while trainees from management school fetch Rs 550,000 per annum," he said.

Padmanabhan said 21 per cent of the TCS employees are women and the company would make conscious effort to increase their number. However, the company would not opt for gender-based recruitment to promote women employment, he said.

Referring to the attrition rate, he said 57 per cent of associates in TCS have greater than three year experience and the attrition rate for the company is 8 per cent in FY05.
TCS

by dethslut » Wed Jun 22, 2005 10:53 am

TCS wrote:Source

Tata Consultancy Services Ltd will recruit 13,500 people during 2005-06, including 2,000 from abroad.

"The company will recruit 13,500 personnel during the year against 10,000 last year. Over 6,500 would be recruited through campus recruitment," TCS global human resource development head S Padmanabhan told reporters in Mumbai on Tuesday.

Padmanabhan said the company would focus on tier-I educational institutions for campus recruitment and has recruited 58 from Indian Institutes of Management and 150 from secondary level management schools recently.

As per the statistics of March 2005, TCS employs 45,714 employees as compared to 43,681 on December 2004. Over 3.5 per cent of work force is of non-Indian nationality.

He said the recruitment for non-Indian nationality would be mainly done from East Europe, Australia and the United States with having expertise of software developing requirements.

"The average salary for the freshers joining as trainees is Rs 250,000 to Rs 350,000 per annum, while trainees from management school fetch Rs 550,000 per annum," he said.

Padmanabhan said 21 per cent of the TCS employees are women and the company would make conscious effort to increase their number. However, the company would not opt for gender-based recruitment to promote women employment, he said.

Referring to the attrition rate, he said 57 per cent of associates in TCS have greater than three year experience and the attrition rate for the company is 8 per cent in FY05.

Mark?
The ultimate
dethslut
Level 2 Lord
Level 2 Lord

by CtrlAltDel » Wed Jun 22, 2005 12:00 pm

yes! i'd love to see mark's take on that article! :D
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!