Saturday, 18 May 2024 »  Login
in

I was one of them in WTC .....It was hell ...and I feel I am

Welcome to the largest Hyderabadi forum on earth! Start discussions about anything from cool eat-outs and value gyms to terrorism, seek help, plan outings, make friends, and generally have fun!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

by Ashwin » Sat Sep 15, 2001 12:30 am

I am so happy being here writing this ...I feel I met dealth and then just came out of it to be here for a purpose.
Ashwin

by Mustafa » Mon Sep 17, 2001 12:30 am

Congatulations,
Wish you a very happy new life ahead.
Mustafa

by pathfinder » Sun Sep 23, 2001 12:30 am

Change your mind. Start thinking with a different vision. Why u were lucky among others. May u get right path.
pathfinder

by stud » Tue Oct 02, 2001 12:30 am

u bet man....u reallyhave got an after life~!!!wish u the very n\\best in ur second life!!!
stud

by Prakup » Thu Oct 11, 2001 12:30 am

There seems to be someone out there looking out for you ashwin! I\'m glad you made it. Not many of us are given a second chance at something as wonderful as life. Here\'s hoping you have a wonderful future ahead of you.
Prakup

by Bindu » Thu Nov 01, 2001 12:30 am

Wonderful, You really had a very close shave with death. But dont forget that death is certain. One day we have to leave this freakin world. Anyways, have a good second life and may god show you the true path in life.
Bindu

by Bin Laden » Mon Dec 31, 2001 12:30 am

Stop the lie u _, have u know the correct spelling of America, leave alone the WTC.
Bin Laden

by Bin Laden » Mon Dec 31, 2001 12:30 am

Stop the lie u _, have u know the correct spelling of America, leave alone the WTC.
Bin Laden

Return to The Hyderabadi Planet!