Friday, 29 March 2024 »  Login
in

Hyderabad Gift Delivery website?

Welcome to the largest Hyderabadi forum on earth! Start discussions about anything from cool eat-outs and value gyms to terrorism, seek help, plan outings, make friends, and generally have fun!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Hyderabad Gift Delivery website?

by Name » Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:39 pm

A friend of my is getting married end of this month in Hyderabad, I am based in abroad. I need to send him some gifts.

I would appreciate if you recommend a good trustable gift website that does such services like I can order the gift on the web and they will deliver it on time.

Thank you.
Name

Re: Hyderabad Gift Delivery website?

by Send Gifts » Sun May 06, 2012 4:10 pm

You can Order a Chokopack Online. These are the Finest Handmade Belgium Dark Chocolates.
Send a Birthday Gift to your Special Someone.
Order Chocolates Online and we will deliver it anywhere in India.
Chocolates and Boxes are available for Wedding, Anniversary, Birthday, Baby Shower and any other occasion to make the moments sweeter.
Made to Order Chocolate Gift Boxes can be availed.
Check out our Offers at http://www.ebay.in/sch/chokopack/m.html
Send Gifts

Re: Hyderabad Gift Delivery website?

by Rocks » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:03 pm

ebay ... is best for this.
Rocks

Return to The Hyderabadi Planet!