Friday, 29 March 2024 »  Login
in

Good Gyms in Hyderabad

Welcome to the largest Hyderabadi forum on earth! Start discussions about anything from cool eat-outs and value gyms to terrorism, seek help, plan outings, make friends, and generally have fun!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

by Simbly HP » Wed May 10, 2006 8:59 pm

soulcurry wrote:Ta HP. Could people who are/were members of ethons gym please post their reviews on the hym? quality of equipment, trainers, sauna, jacuzzi availability, shower facility,towel supply, any nutrition supplements sold,fees, et al

I work in the same building where the gym is. And I'm planning to join in June. I get a whopping discount as a corporate customer. I'll be paying 200 bucks to register and 100 bucks per month.

Will post more once I've had a first hand experience. But from what I've heard from my colleagues, its worth it. The equipment is good and so are the facilities. Dunno about the trainers though.
In un foro nella terra, viva un hobbit
Simbly HP
Level 1 Lord
Level 1 Lord

by SPW » Fri May 12, 2006 7:38 pm

Arey yaar..all u need is a treadmill and a couple of exercises to reduce the number of tyres u have. U can do this in any gym. Go talk to the Coach/trainer and they'll specifically help u out. Nothing to worry about. AND...for the rest of you hunks, the same piece of advice. Only thing is that the trainer'll have not only you to look at but the other 20 people as well.

It's a matter of time, that's all. Be regular and he'll notice you.
SPW

anybody been to EST or FITBUZZ

by kavitha » Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:42 pm

I tried but could not find reviews for any of the gyms in Hyderabad.

Has anyone been to EST or FITBUZZ?
kavitha

by soulcurry » Sat Sep 23, 2006 10:54 am

Ive been to fitbuzz..its just about okay..the trainers arent quite professional though...and yes each time I went there I had to wait for about 10 minutes to get a treadmill
soulcurry

by kavitha » Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:43 am

Thanks for your reply.

Do any of the gyms offer one month or trial memberships?

Do they have ellipticals, or only treadmills?

Do any of them include a swimming pool membership?
kavitha

Gym

by VJ » Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:57 pm

I have been to gym for many years at my college level and school level. Now I don't. I'm working at home itself with pushups for 4-5 rounds and the basic exercises to keep myself fit. It's always been up and down considering the regularity of doing exercises. I don't know how its going with the others.......:)

@VJ
Being Oneself is One of the Greatest Qualities of All Time In a Human Being.
VJ

Please suggest any Ladies gym

by sparkles » Tue May 22, 2007 7:45 pm

i stay at Mahdipatnam.Can any one suggest me ladies gym near my place or atleast at banjara hills.
sparkles

gym gym gym

by yello » Thu May 31, 2007 1:20 pm

now i have some idea abt the ethnos and its location

but wat abt the other ones like latitude,est,fitbuzz? how do i contact them? any tel nos? or atleast location would be nice

any good gyms(atleast one good automatic treadmill available all the time lol) near kphb?

also, i came to india on a vacation and would like to join a gym for like 2 months only. Any other alternatives with no hassles like registration fee and others?

help me out ppl. i am seriously looking for one.
whether its ur ass r mirror......a blind man see the same
yello

racquet ball clubs

by jammy jack » Thu May 31, 2007 1:25 pm

any RacquetBall clubs in hyd?
jammy jack

Re: gym gym gym

by Portuguese Man-Of-War » Thu May 31, 2007 6:07 pm

yello wrote:now i have some idea abt the ethnos and its location

but wat abt the other ones like latitude,est,fitbuzz? how do i contact them? any tel nos? or atleast location would be nice
any good gyms(atleast one good automatic treadmill available all the time lol) near kphb?

also, i came to india on a vacation and would like to join a gym for like 2 months only. Any other alternatives with no hassles like registration fee and others?

help me out ppl. i am seriously looking for one.

There is a gym called Crunch at Nagarjuna Circle (Banjara Hills Road No. 1) that charges Rs. 600 a month if you haggle hard (he'll say Rs. 800) and will waive off the registration fee too if you haggle hard. Another Rs. 200 for cardio.

It's an okay gym, but he's kanjoos - does not switch on the AC fully, even after plenty of feedback. In summer, it can really be a pain.

Yesterday I saw Allu Arjun work out there, but he came since his trainer was there I guess. The coach (Eshwar) helps only those who pay him extra (to be their personal trainer), and doesn't do much for the rest, though he's presented to you as the official coach of the gym.
Portuguese Man-Of-War

gym

by Jammy jack » Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:34 am

well i have joined ethno @ cyber pearl

1350/month

200 registration fee
Jammy jack

Gyms near Mehdipatnam or Banjara Hills

by Priya » Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:56 pm

Hi,

Can anyone suggest a good ladies gym near Mehdipatnam/Banjara Hills or Hitech City

I live in Mehdipatnam and my office is in Hitech City.

I checked with Talwalkar's .. they are charging a whopping 5k + 4.5k for PT per month .

Thanks,

Priya
Priya

by Portuguese Man-Of-War » Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:49 pm

Talwalkar's was having a special offer a while back for Rs. 11,111 for a year. You could check out if they still have it - in any case, if you haggle enough, they will offer an annual deal for ~ Rs. 14k. Their annual offers are in general much lesser than the monthly rates.

Crunch on Road No. 1 is a decent gym for women if you are price-conscious. You could send me a PM if you want a decent offer there.
Portuguese Man-Of-War

any gyms around himayathnagar

by precious » Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:22 am

can any one tell me ladies gyms around himayathnagar ,narayanguda
precious

hi

by Mungalla Ramakrishna » Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:12 pm

according to me its fitness club
Mungalla Ramakrishna
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

Aerobic and Fitness

by mack » Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:29 am

I have been to all the Health clubs in Hyd. I think Ansari Aerobic and his style of conducting classes was the best. He still teaches in banjara hills
mack

Re: Good Gyms in Hyderabad

by warp9 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:09 pm

I know this thread's a few years old now, but was wondering if anyone can update me on info and prices for gyms in Hyd.? I'm visiting the city, so not looking to become a member of any exclusive club or anything like that.

I heard of places likes Dinaz's but they wanted almost 900 rupees just to use the gym and get personal training-I don't need any personal training just want to use a gym with Cardio equipment, like cross trainers, rowers, treadmills, some weights like adductors, abbductor machines etc.

Also wouldn't mind knowing of places that do aerobic classes like Body Combat or classes with moves from martial arts.

Where can I go? any ideas appreciated, TIA!
warp9

Review of Ozone gym at Nagarjuna Circle

by Portuguese Man-of-War » Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:38 am

Ozone (at Nagarjuna Circle) is quite good. The trainers are more pro-active and cordial than at any place I've been, and the equipment is good. The gym is not crowded, and it is not stingy about keeping the A/C switched on at all times, and the staff are pretty customer-oriented. It isn't open on Sundays, which is a bummer, but otherwise it gets my thumbs up.
Portuguese Man-of-War

Previous                

Return to The Hyderabadi Planet!