Friday, 19 April 2024 »  Login
in

Good Gyms in Hyderabad

Welcome to the largest Hyderabadi forum on earth! Start discussions about anything from cool eat-outs and value gyms to terrorism, seek help, plan outings, make friends, and generally have fun!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Good Gyms in Hyderabad

by Enigma » Wed Jan 25, 2006 1:46 am

Can anyone let me know some of the best gyms here in Hyderabad? I will be marrying this summer and I need to get in shape. 8)

I am looking a gym which has, atleast an automatic treadmill. I would also prefer a personal trainer. Currently I stay near SR Nagar/Ameerpet area, so gyms closer to that area would be great.

I was googling around for this and stumbled on to this website. As a matter of fact, I have registered myself just to ask this question.

If you are going to a gym already, please narrate your experience. Kindly state the name of the gym, location, charges etc...

I hope you folks won't disappoint me.

Thanks in advance.
Enigma

by CtrlAltDel » Wed Jan 25, 2006 1:01 pm

well,,,for fast results forget gyms and instead go for known fitness studios like Dinaz's or Zareer Patell's.

but where ever u go, remember that, if after marriage u discontinue the exercises, u wud be back to where u are now in a couple of months.
wtf? i no longer care if my posts hurt yr feelings :roll:
Love me or hate me, u cant ignore me :D
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

by Enigma » Wed Jan 25, 2006 1:49 pm

Dinaz's, I guess, is a ladies-only gym (im male!).. Where exactly is Zareer Patel's?
Enigma

by CtrlAltDel » Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:54 pm

Enigma wrote:...Where exactly is Zareer Patel's?
he teaches in multiple locations (secbad, b'hills, basheerbagh) in the mornings or evenings, look out for his ads in DC or ToI...
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

Zareer Patell

by smack » Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:33 pm

Zareer Patell is more of aerobics and cardio training. He can be found in the early mornings at Zoroastrian Club, Opp. Anand. 7-8AM at YWCA, near Abids Tajmahal.

But u will not a treadmill there.

Since J'hills is not too far, try Latitudes or Est
smack

by CtrlAltDel » Fri Jan 27, 2006 5:52 pm

yes zareer's more cardio n aerobix with touches of martial arts...but its extremely effective if u follow his instructions totally, incl dietry advice.

and latitude n est...boss....those i wud recommend if Enigma's earning something in the high 5 figures per month, if not 6 figures...
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

by vakibs » Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:21 pm

CtrlAltDel wrote:yes zareer's more cardio n aerobix with touches of martial arts...but its extremely effective if u follow his instructions totally, incl dietry advice.

and latitude n est...boss....those i wud recommend if Enigma's earning something in the high 5 figures per month, if not 6 figures...

hi CAD

would u recommend something for me. I live near madhapur and would like one with an automatic threadmill and one trainer. Definitely not latitudes !! :)
vakibs

by CtrlAltDel » Sat Jan 28, 2006 5:31 pm

madhapur? i work there. meybe we can catch up someday! :D

abt gyms, u find any gym equipped with treadmills and with trainers. why dont u try the one at Cyber Pearl (Ethnos?). its a bit expensive but not really unaffordable and is very well equipped.
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

by smack » Sat Jan 28, 2006 5:54 pm

CtrlAltDel wrote:yes zareer's more cardio n aerobix with touches of martial arts...but its extremely effective if u follow his instructions totally, incl dietry advice.

Yaar, bandaa shaadi kar raha hai. ek do mahine mehnat keragaa proper trainer ke saath, 10-15k kharch ho jayenge. I guess he can do that much
smack

by vakibs » Sat Jan 28, 2006 6:53 pm

CtrlAltDel wrote:madhapur? i work there. meybe we can catch up someday! :D

abt gyms, u find any gym equipped with treadmills and with trainers. why dont u try the one at Cyber Pearl (Ethnos?). its a bit expensive but not really unaffordable and is very well equipped.

thanks for the suggestion cad, I am enrolling in that one @ cyber pearl :) If we can meet up, thats a great idea. PM me ur cell no.. I'll give you a call.
vakibs

by CtrlAltDel » Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:29 am

vakibs wrote:...I am enrolling in that one @ cyber pearl...
good! its a nice gym!
vakibs wrote:If we can meet up, thats a great idea.
cool! we can meet up sometime during the day when we are both free
vakibs wrote:...PM me ur cell no...
one PM coming up!
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

just a request

by enigma » Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:41 am

"please use a different name while posting in fullhyd.com. I am known as enigma and everyone will be confused when you post under the same nick"

Arul just asked me if i was getting married in summer and i was like whats happening so to avoid such confusions its just a request that we dont use the same id.
enigma
Level 1 Lord
Level 1 Lord

Re: just a request

by smack » Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:23 pm

enigma wrote:"please use a different name while posting in fullhyd.com. I am known as enigma and everyone will be confused when you post under the same nick"

Arul just asked me if i was getting married in summer and i was like whats happening so to avoid such confusions its just a request that we dont use the same id.

Hi 'THE ORIGINAL' Enigma,

I am new to this board. Was wondering abt the fact that any one can use any user/nick name while posting and can change it every time they post a new message.

U guys who are seniors around here, have u not taken up this with the Admin of FHDB??

I mean, anyone can ur name or any active memba's name and write whatever.........

Should not a particular username be restricted to one member alone??
smack

Re: just a request

by smack » Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:24 pm

enigma wrote:"please use a different name while posting in fullhyd.com. I am known as enigma and everyone will be confused when you post under the same nick"

Hi 'THE ORIGINAL' Enigma,

I am new to this board. Was wondering abt the fact that any one can use any user/nick name while posting and can change it every time they post a new message.

U guys who are seniors around here, have u not taken up this with the Admin of FHDB??

I mean, anyone can use ur name or any active memba's name and write whatever.........

Should not a particular username be restricted to one member alone??
smack

by CtrlAltDel » Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:25 pm

why dont u take it up? ;)
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

by CtrlAltDel » Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:46 pm

as the seniormost member, cad should take it up :lol:
CtrlAltDel
Level 2 Deity
Level 2 Deity

by smack » Wed Feb 01, 2006 12:09 am

CtrlAltDel wrote:as the seniormost member, cad should take it up :lol:

Well, I guess somebody ansewered my call

What say, CAD
smack

by CtrlAltDel » Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:31 am

i'm sick of asking for feature improvements which wud never happen for now at least. i think we wait for the new version of FH and raise it then, if it has not been addressed...
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

by akhilis2cool » Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:41 pm

CtrlAltDel wrote: i think we wait for the new version of FH and raise it then, if it has not been addressed...
:lol:

how long do u think that wait is gonna be?
People are crazy, at times are strange. I am locked-in tight, I am out of range.
I used to care, but things have changed.
akhilis2cool
God!
God!

by CtrlAltDel » Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:14 am

akhilis2cool wrote:
CtrlAltDel wrote: i think we wait for the new version of FH and raise it then, if it has not been addressed...
:lol:
how long do u think that wait is gonna be?
will inform u when it comes about...:D
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

by soulcurry » Sat May 06, 2006 10:04 pm

Guys..where exactly is this cyber pearl (ethnos gym) in madhapur ? Is it anyway close to the Satyam office there? I am looking for a gym very close to the satyam office (cyber space they call it) in madhapur.
soulcurry

by CtrlAltDel » Mon May 08, 2006 10:22 am

take the road adjacent to Cyber Towers (the round building), u'll soon come across Cyber Pearl to your right, after Cyber Gateway.
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

by soulcurry » Mon May 08, 2006 2:41 pm

ta ctrlaltdel. How far is cyber pearl from the round building? 10 min walk?? anything more than that Ill drop this one from my list. I currently do not have a vehicle and depend on share autos and my feet.
soulcurry

by Simbly HP » Mon May 08, 2006 2:54 pm

soulcurry wrote:ta ctrlaltdel. How far is cyber pearl from the round building? 10 min walk?? anything more than that Ill drop this one from my list. I currently do not have a vehicle and depend on share autos and my feet.

It is a 10 minute walk but wouldn't suggest it in the heat nowadays. You do get share autos to cyber pearl from cyber towers though.
In un foro nella terra, viva un hobbit
Simbly HP
Level 1 Lord
Level 1 Lord

by soulcurry » Wed May 10, 2006 6:19 pm

Ta HP. Could people who are/were members of ethons gym please post their reviews on the hym? quality of equipment, trainers, sauna, jacuzzi availability, shower facility,towel supply, any nutrition supplements sold,fees, et al
soulcurry

Next         

Return to The Hyderabadi Planet!