Thursday, 28 March 2024 »  Login
in

Music School for learning Guitar

Welcome to the largest Hyderabadi forum on earth! Start discussions about anything from cool eat-outs and value gyms to terrorism, seek help, plan outings, make friends, and generally have fun!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Re: Music School for learning Guitar

by Chris Herald » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:09 pm

Greetings!

I am Chris a Music Teacher, Composer and a Lyricist with 9 years of experience, I teach Guitar, Keyboard, Harmonica, (Mouth organ) Xylophone & Vocals, Level: Basic & Advanced.

I have an experience working with different Schools and in a Rock Band, at present teaching @ GS Music Academy, Begumpet, HYMA @ Nacharam and in a Software Company called Proxim Wireless at Hi-tex and at ST.Marks High School, Marredpally as a Music Teacher and I also take Home Tuitions as per the Student Convenience in any part of Hyderabad.

I advice you to go for a Demo class, which helps you to understand my way of teachings and Course structure.

You can email me chrisherald2010@gmail.com or reach me on # 9989 11 22 77 for further details, Thank you
All the Best.

Regards,
Chris
Chris Herald

Re: Music School for learning Guitar

by Guitarizma An Ultimate Guitar workshop » Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:27 am

"Guitarizma" An Ultimate Guitar workshop.

Age No Bar...all are invited....if you have the zeal to learn Guitar...then i promise i will make it happen.....

Please feel free to call me @ 9700614552
Swastik
Bachupally
Near Miyapur/Nizampet Road

Note:I dont make Guitars....I make Guitarists.....
Guitarizma An Ultimate Guitar workshop

Previous                

Return to The Hyderabadi Planet!