Saturday, 27 April 2024 »  Login
in

hyderabad or karachi

Welcome to the largest Hyderabadi forum on earth! Start discussions about anything from cool eat-outs and value gyms to terrorism, seek help, plan outings, make friends, and generally have fun!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

hyderabad or karachi

by bT » Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:39 am

how you all doing... my crazy delima... I have to decide if i should visit hyderabad, india or karachi, pakistan... i have to kind of make up my mind... :roll: i haven't been to hyderabad for 10 years and now that i am thinking of doing umra and visit atleast one place i can't decide where to visit as i will not be getting enough time to go both place nor will my budget suffice it :(

so it's like my love for hyderabad or my love for karachi :shock: :shock:
bT

Re: hyderabad or karachi

by kehtika » Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:45 pm

I recently went to the trip of hydrabad, thata or more places and collect all the memorable moments. want to going one More time.. 8)
kehtika

by Hyderabad Deccan » Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:28 pm

I think you are talking about Hyderabad Sind or Karachi - both places belongs to pakistan, where as my dear you are under Indian Blog site - Fullhyd.com - The Largest Indian Hyderabadi community.

Hyderabad Deccan in india, beautiful city with beautiful people.

Great day.
Hyderabad Deccan

by Sana Mehar » Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:50 pm

Anyone know any website having latest Jobs in Hyderabad. India ??
Sana Mehar

Return to The Hyderabadi Planet!