Thursday, 28 March 2024 »  Login
in

Hello to all need information recep

Welcome to the largest Hyderabadi forum on earth! Start discussions about anything from cool eat-outs and value gyms to terrorism, seek help, plan outings, make friends, and generally have fun!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Hello to all need information recep

by Jully » Fri May 25, 2007 10:39 am

Hi

I am new first love to ALL

Few months ago i was in banglour and one of my friend bring some powder from haydrabad as gift

If i didnt pronunce wrong he say (chiksa & malwat) while using it in bath i get very great smell for long time in body

But by this above name i search it on web didnt find any information

Some one please give the recipe of that

Thank you and love to ALL
Jully

lol

by royal » Fri May 25, 2007 1:12 pm

lol

dude i dint get first ur message is posted in which language..

powder i dunno where u can get...cant u get a good bodywash n a deo..i think thts more than enuff..and some cosmetics to keep u fresh.

lol..use mine titto bluni! :lol:
Nobody dies virgin...life _ all!
royal

by Imran Khan » Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:41 pm

hmm ..i do understand u r eagerness sorry for posting it late

"CHIKSA" product u can call a unani product only a hydreabadi can know it

and yes it is easily acessesable in Hyderabad near Nampally Area or charminars Ladbazar ... the shops are Mashoor "HAMDARD Shop Near Nampally dargha Road Hyderabad
When life knocks you down you have two choices-
stay down or get up...!!!!

Imran Khan

by Jully » Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:24 am

Thankyou IMRAN

R U sure that is the ting for face wash for body wash for fragnance

I will try to get it through some NRI visiting there

Did this avalable in any HAMDARD stores like in delhi or other places

Thankyou again
Jully

Re: Hello to all need information recep

by zaman » Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:02 pm

CHIKSA MALWAT is a UNANI mixture of herbs like amehald mehndi nagarmuttha and many more it is type of uptan it rejuvenates the skin it is in muslim custom they use it in marriages and for girls they use it at few special ceremonies it helps reduce hairs on body in short it is all in one face body pack use it wholly it cleanses the skin and increases blood circulation of skin adds up glow to skin

if it comes in contact of eyes rinse eyes well if irritates take doctors advices
CAUTIONS: many people are allergic to many herbs of it so not recommended to all
good for oily skin types if applied on sensitive skin it may also burn and give red rashes allover
IT IS USED OCCASIONALLY NOT ON DAILY BASIS
zaman

Re: Hello to all need information recep

by zaman » Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:27 pm

You have not told what u added to the powder (CHIKSA MALWAT UNANI SKIN MEDICINE)their is a pattern involved in it even while mixing please remember it is a skin treatment medicine under many skin treatments so it has a proper ritual involved in it and the diet before and after application of mixture for better impact on skin (avoid side effects and skin allergies) that is the reason it is used only on occasions like marriages for girls once it has in a little proportion eucalypti's leafs avoid cosmetics after application soap u can use next day u use the herbal application . Hope this information helps you
zaman

Return to The Hyderabadi Planet!