Friday, 29 March 2024 »  Login
in

dating in hyderabad

Welcome to the largest Hyderabadi forum on earth! Start discussions about anything from cool eat-outs and value gyms to terrorism, seek help, plan outings, make friends, and generally have fun!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

dating in hyderabad

by PB » Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:54 pm

New to the city and busy at my new job. Whats the dating scene in Hyd ?
PB

Re: dating in hyderabad

by loveguru_raj » Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:11 am

dating scene is not that great here...not sure what kind of dating are you looking for?
loveguru_raj

by PB » Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:18 pm

Thanks for the quick reply there.

I am a dude; looking to meet girls for dinner & movie.

PB
PB

by wendy » Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:46 pm

Hi,
I doubt if there's any 'dating' scene in this city. It's pretty much a moderately conservative place. In any case, it all depends on what your expectations of the scene are. Where are you from PB?
wendy

by PB » Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:47 am

Am originally from HYD (schooling and college), but was in US for last 9 years. Now permanently settled in Hyd.

Am and was always a bit of a geek, so just wanted to check if it was me not finding the dating scene or the place.
PB

by Krish » Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:36 pm

Try out Chandrayangutta ;). They're looking for prospective bridegrooms at knifepoint. Some guy was forced to enter wedlock - but he liked the gal, so he's not so unhappy now.
Krish

by PB » Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:19 am

So, what should I do ? Stand at some arb. intersection and hope somebody comes around with a knife ?? Reminds me of the "groom-snatching" in some cultures. :)

Thanks for the reply, though.

PB
PB

by Pooja » Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:57 pm

Hmmm.... Dating is always useful things nowadays and very popular among youngsters... I read Dating Game, a best selling novel By Danielle Steel... Author did very good job by describing the dating game and what are good and bad of dating.. I was really impressed with the fact written in the book.
Pooja

by PB » Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:29 pm

Last time I read anything of Danielle Steele in my undergraduate days. But am not really surprised that she would write about it. :)

PB
PB

by Single_Mingler » Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:42 pm

Dude, the dating scene in the city is pretty sad. The places to chill are dodgy and there's barely really cool places for single people to hook up/meet..
Single_Mingler

by PB » Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:07 am

@single_mingler: Thanx for the FYI, dude. Here is a good plan for MBA types: start a good single's adda.

How come everything is so difficult in Hyd ? Parks are few to come by. Driving is to be avoided, unless you want to be road-kill. Where are the badminton/squash/tennis courts (indoor ones)? Most of all how to get the info easily ?(Believe me I love the place, and I don't want to be anywhere else).

Thinking of moving to the outskirts of Hyd.!
PB

by Single_Mingler » Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:30 pm

@ PB:

Singles bars would be cool. Hope some club owner is listening. The trick is to find your Hyderabad - it's a bit tough at first, but once you've found the right people and places, it's all good.
Single_Mingler

HIDE OUT

by HIDE OUT » Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:27 pm

Models’ and celebrities’ favorite “HIDE-OUT” pretend to be a model, and get free drink/soup. “HIDE-OUT”: the only eats and drinks place with no lights. Secret location. Call 9866047869 “HIDE-OUT” GET-IN… CLOSE THE DOOR.
HIDE OUT

by vinod - Melb, Oz » Tue May 11, 2010 10:32 am

Hi Guys

@ PB: well i am happy to see aguy like me who also loves the place so much that u wudn't ask for a better place.

All we cud do is publish more threads inviting girls to a specific place on specific days.. like choose the first weekend of every month may be saturday and all guys show up on time.

Before i get some response saying that " we were the only guys there " , iknow that might happen, but one day atleast some girls show up.. and u wull know .. may be introduce colour codes.. and be decent in all the threads.. make the places happening..

Choose the same place all the time , and that will b a place for hooking up soon, i guess Eat street is picking up in terms of hooking up..

cheers :)
vinod - Melb, Oz

by Gadin » Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:09 am

Did a little search for you very quick and found this blog that focuses on the dating scene in Hyderabad. I am happy with my current girlfriend, but my advice to you would be to just go meet people and have fun. The city is a lot of fun, don't get discouraged...

Dating Blog - http://sitagita.com/story/hyderabad-dating-blog/
Gadin

by Khan » Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:40 am

can u help me out to know any cyber cafe available for dating in hyderabad
Khan

by vSrinivas » Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:11 pm

am looking for a date too......where do I go?? can anyone help me??
vSrinivas

by Raj » Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:42 pm

Hi Folks

Its not easy to find a DATE in hyd, esp if you are a male and looking for a female :-)

But the most likely place for one to find a DATE would be their work places esp if one is working for BIG MNC company where there is a healthy mix of young crowd as well as crowd from other cities....

I have been looking for a DATE for some time now in the vicinity of Raheja IT Park....but have not been successful yet :-(

Cheers
Raj
Raj

by the guy with a cock » Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:35 pm

hello bloddy cowards,
wat the heck is wrong with u guys ., u can find a date any where any place. . u just need to go approch a girl first for it and get the balls to go and talk up to it. . hw lame is it to ask for single clubs. .!! grow some balls _ faces. . !!
the guy with a cock

by imtiyaz » Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:55 pm

where should i take my girlfriend for date..........spending time with her ?
imtiyaz

Return to The Hyderabadi Planet!