Friday, 29 March 2024 »  Login
in

Do you want a separate Telangana state?

Welcome to the largest Hyderabadi forum on earth! Start discussions about anything from cool eat-outs and value gyms to terrorism, seek help, plan outings, make friends, and generally have fun!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

by Jago » Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:55 am

My views:
1) Why is that every politician is asking for separate T State, whats there for them!All i See is there on benefits.

2) Why till date I have never heard Politician saying This is the road map for developing T State.

3) Ok what happens if state is granted, how is that they are going to develop the same. By building schools, more govt jobs for T people, good infrastructure , one can just name it, everything T people ask can be full filled all govt. But till date I have never seen a single agitation for the development of the region
4) Are we aware that each MP and MLA is given some Crores of Rupees for the development of their region, till this date did any Politician have given accountability.

5) How many times these MP's and MLA's have raised question in Parliament and Assembly for the development of their region which they represent. Forget that how many times they have attended the session at all.

6) We people are very naive, we just act like sheep being flocked by shepherd, where we do not have opinion of our own. All the Politician who are asking/agitating for Separate T State have put minimum of 20 years of political exp, at times they have won election and at times lost. but still there region is not developed, how can we expect tomorrow if state is granted they will help in developing the region.

7) Govt Employees ,APSRTC employees are on strike for nearly a month, other day I was passing through JBS/Jeedimetla Bus depot all I see is several buses being parked and police is keeping Vigil for buses not a single RTC employee was seen protesting.These guy should have some shame left on them, at least for 8 hours a day they can come to depot and protest for what ever reason , but it seems all they want is a "PAID HOLIDAY" at our expenses.

7A) Ok teachers too are striking, we as parents how many times have we asked these teachers how many classes they have attended. All I see in news reports teacher not attending school, Highest drop out from school, School premises being used for storage. and children being used as casual labourer. Did we as citizens or our politician questioned about them.

8) I am sure we people are aware that both WATER and COAL/Mineral are CENTRAL SUBJECTS and state do not have any authority to pass the laws pertaining to them. Tomorrow if state is given we can not even divert water from both Krishna and Godavari without Centre permission which all other state benefiting the water from these rivers should also concur. Just think about chaos created by AP govt when height of Almatti dam was being raised, will people from Andhra/Maharastra/Karnataka easily agree for diversion of water flow to T Region. NO WAY, so is Coal and other Mineral it is being shared by all the state. Ok might be there will be some preference given for state from which it originates but nothing more.

9) Ok lets talk about revenue, I am not sure how much revenue can be generated from T Districts, if one is banking on Hyderabad pls understand that GHMC themselves donot have enough money to develop Hyd, if they had at least I would see some good roads.

10) My Opinion if separate T State is granted, it is Andhra Region which will develop further more, as more funds from Central will come down in Andhra as every aspect needs to be changed there roads at least for captial city which ever it might be. Andhra will not have to share their revenue with T State ( They have income from Agri, Business, Port, Steel and many industries ) and all we will be left with Rubbles, Water and Coal which we cannot share.

11) By the way HOW COME INDIA Vs ENGLAND Match was carried out happily with intervention from T people and next day we have Rail roko I smell something fishy politician would have been paid Mamool by BCCI.

12) For that matter all politician Income Tax should be inspected since 2000 and see if there's abnormal increase in income and what was their source of such increase in income.

13) My Final Opinion if T State is granted " All I see is slower growth rate, In terms of development index it will fail miserably, Politician fighting for their berth in new state and development of them and their families, Hyderabad will loose it shines it definitely will no more be IT destination. In short term we loose in all fronts" GOD SAVE US.

Regads
Jago
Jago

Re: Do you want a separate Telangana state?

by Sudheer » Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:50 am

Political Unemploied persons trying to temptate.....Innocent Telanga people(Students,unemployed people.......)Actually Innocent Telangana people dont know how Telanga develope If It seperate from Andhra.......They Imagining some Miracle will happen......but there is nothing like that.....There are more than 70 MLAs from Telangana....why these Leaders,elected by Telangan people not trying to Develope Telangana......I felt so sad when Telangana stduents atempted suicide for Seperate Telangana......Bastard K.C.R and batch Temptating Innocent Telangana people.....Telengana people must realise Truths
Sudheer

by Bhaimiya » Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:48 pm

First let yes know you are from Telangana or Andhra.

Sudheer wrote:Political Unemploied persons trying to temptate.....Innocent Telanga people(Students,unemployed people.......)Actually Innocent Telangana people dont know how Telanga develope If It seperate from Andhra.......They Imagining some Miracle will happen......but there is nothing like that.....There are more than 70 MLAs from Telangana....why these Leaders,elected by Telangan people not trying to Develope Telangana......I felt so sad when Telangana stduents atempted suicide for Seperate Telangana......Bastard K.C.R and batch Temptating Innocent Telangana people.....Telengana people must realise Truths
Bhaimiya
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

by Yes we want Telangana » Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:14 pm

Hi friends,

So great to see many of you people giving fake description and study about telangana. If i say standing in warangal that their is a beach in vijayawada,,,, wat would you call me ..... "stupid". So you people , i don't think you are from my place say that we don't have any problem , we are full developed and self sufficient and we are not exploited. Even a great andra leader and iam fan of him he is NTR who was a CM said that more than 150,000 andra people are in telangana jobs illegally and introduced 610 go ,,, do you call him also studpid... Please don't comment using your Ego , comment using your other side of your heart which thinks with kindness, not ego.
Yes we want Telangana

by Bhaimiya » Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:37 am

Agreed.

Yes we want Telangana wrote:Hi friends,

So great to see many of you people giving fake description and study about telangana. If i say standing in warangal that their is a beach in vijayawada,,,, wat would you call me ..... "stupid". So you people , i don't think you are from my place say that we don't have any problem , we are full developed and self sufficient and we are not exploited. Even a great andra leader and iam fan of him he is NTR who was a CM said that more than 150,000 andra people are in telangana jobs illegally and introduced 610 go ,,, do you call him also studpid... Please don't comment using your Ego , comment using your other side of your heart which thinks with kindness, not ego.
Bhaimiya
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

by suresh » Sat May 05, 2012 9:59 am

Mr.shravan
Have you ever visit telangana...
than you dont know about telangana,
you only said so many students were died, why dont you think of y they are going for suicide,
they were fully educated,
just drop in any goveranament office,you will know what percentage of employement .
all the youngsters were migrated to maskat,dubai,

if we got telangana automatically we got our emloyement.

so we need telangana just support telangana..........

Jai telangana......jai jai telangana....
suresh

by Bhole Ustaad » Sun May 06, 2012 5:53 pm

Nakko re baap, kaiyku alag alag telangana kayiku re

milke raho makkayiwade; milke ke khaao; baat ke khaao

khaali peeli ke awkkhhaat kharraab NAKKOO
Bhole Ustaad

by Ramu » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:06 pm

Not issue of separate State .. But Telangana's backward is true ...
Ramu

by Rakhi » Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:21 pm

WHY WE NEED TELANGANA. (For people who are sleeping all these years).
The people of Telangana had several concerns. Their region had a less-developed economy than Andhra, but had a larger revenue base which people of Telangana feared might be diverted for use in Andhra. They feared that planned irrigation projects on the Krishna and Godavari rivers would not benefit Telangana proportionately, even though people of Telangana controlled the headwaters of the rivers. It was feared that the people of Andhra, who had access to higher standards of education under the British rule, would have an unfair advantage in seeking government and educational jobs.

FORMATION OF ANDHRA PRADESH ON GENTLEMANS AGREEMENT.
Prime minister Jawaharlal Nehru initially was skeptical of merging Telangana with Andhra State, fearing a "tint of expansionist imperialism" in it.[25][26] He compared the merger to a matrimonial alliance having "provisions for divorce" if the partners in the alliance cannot get on well.[27][28].

Following the Gentlemen's agreement, the central government established a unified Andhra Pradesh on November 1, 1956.[11][29][30] The agreement provided reassurances to Telangana in terms of power-sharing as well as administrative domicile rules and distribution of expenses of various regions.

GRIEVANCES OF TELANGANA PROPONENTS.
Telangana is the largest of the three regions of Andhra Pradesh state, covering 41.47% of its total area. It is inhabited by 40.54% of the state's population and contributes about 76% of the state's revenues, excluding the contribution of the central government. When the central government's contribution to revenue is included, Andhra Pradesh's revenue sources come from Telangana: 61.47% (including 37.17% from Hyderabad); from the central government: 19.86%; from Andhra: 14.71%; and from Rayalaseema: 3.90%.[35][dead link] Proponents of a separate Telangana state cite perceived injustices in the distribution of water, budget allocations, and jobs. Within the state of Andhra Pradesh, 68.5% of the catchment area of the Krishna River and 69% of the catchment area of the Godavari River are in the Telangana region. Telangana supporters state that the benefits of irrigation through the canal system under major irrigation projects is accruing substantially, 74.25%, to the Coastal Andhra region, while the share to Telangana is 18.20%. The remaining 7.55% goes to the Rayalaseema region.

As per Volume-II of Krishna Water Dispute Tribunal Award - "The area which we are considering for irrigation formed part of Hyderabad State and had there been no division of that State, there were better chances for the residents of this area to get irrigation facilities in Mahboobnagar District. We are of the opinion that this area should not be deprived of the benefit of irrigation on account of the reorganisation of States.".[36].

There are allegations that in most years, funds allocated to Telangana were never spent. According to Professor Jayashankar only 20% of the total Government employees, less than 10% of employees in the secretariat, and less than 5% of department heads in the Andhra Pradesh government are from Telangana; those from other regions make up the bulk of employment.[37][38][39] He also alleged that the state was represented by Telangana chief ministers for only 6 1/2 years out of over five decades of its existence, with no chief minister from the region being in power continuously for more than 2 1/2 years.[37] As per Srikrishna committee on Telangana, Telangana held the position of CM for 10.5 years while Seema-Andhra region held it for 42 years.[40] Proponents of a separate Telangana state feel that the agreements, plans, and assurances from the legislature and Lok Sabha over the last fifty years have not been honoured, and as a consequence Telangana has remained neglected, exploited, and backward. They allege that the experiment to remain as one state has proven to be a futile exercise and that separation is the best solution.[34][41][42][43].

According to activists, from 2010-12 over 300 young people killed themselves - sixteen by self-immolation - demanding more political control for the locals of Telangana.
Rakhi

by s reddy » Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:33 pm

Dear Friends,

I want to make few points here which many people may not know because
andhra politicians distorted history:
1. Hyderabad state was formed in 1948.
2. Andhra and rayalseema were in tamilnadu state till 1953. Potisriramulu foght for separate state from tamil nadu at that time they are not aware that they are separatists. Later this so called intelligent people stated demanding chennai which is nowhere center of andhra, Then CM of tamil nadu warned this most ntelligent people on earth "You dogs get out of chennai'. then poti started hunger strike for chennai at the behest of andhta politic-ans and later they made him die.
3. In 1953 they started their capital in kurnool under tents with no salary to pay to their employees then their eye fell on hyderabad. Electricity wS THERE IN HYDERABAD 10 years before chennai. Then sanjiv reddy ex CM and president came to hydeabad and started making friend with telangana reddy politicans saying you reddy my reddy just like jagan and ysr after that you know what happened.

I request andhra politicans not to eat us like vultures. If you are so rich and intelligent why do you want to stay with poor peole like us unless u want to plunder our resources and culture -
JAI TELANGA - S Reddy
s reddy

Previous                

Return to The Hyderabadi Planet!