Saturday, 27 April 2024 »  Login
in

The Hyderabad Anti-Bandh Movement

Welcome to the largest Hyderabadi forum on earth! Start discussions about anything from cool eat-outs and value gyms to terrorism, seek help, plan outings, make friends, and generally have fun!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

by Deepa » Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:21 pm

Hi all,
We're getting caught in the cross-fire of politicians' selfish interests.

This movement will unite all Hyderabadis to fight back against protestors who force us to shut our businesses and stay off the roads, damaging property - public or private - and, in general, paralyze lives.

And it's not just online activity that we're talking about - This group aims to meet offline, organize large rallies, and do everything to we can to get Hyderabad back to normal.

Begin by joining this Facebook group.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=233991614888
Deepa

Re: The Hyderabad Anti-Bandh Movement

by rusmart » Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:51 am

Absolutely right. The bandh movement is just a waste of time and money. I do not understand what will they achieve by organising bandhs. Are they trying to show their power............power of what. If they have the power they should organize a mass rally of over a million people and protest in front of the Governers' office and make their demand. Organising bandh and destroying public property is just not at all called for. The stupid students who are on hunger strike do not understand that they are being used by the selfish political leaders who only want to divide the country and cause havoc everywhere. All that the political leders are doing in the sessions of the parliament is just waste time in discussing unnecessarily on matters which are not at all relevant to the progress of the country. In their hot discussions of stupid matters they enjoy shouting and abusing each other and go home when the assembly is suspended. Nothing matters for them because at the end of the day they get paid heavily for all this drama which is of no use to the common man. Little do they realise that the country is going backwards and the poor man in India is the ultimate sufferer.
rusmart

by It's time to wake up... » Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:04 pm

Hi all,

I appreciate the person who has initiated the Hyderabad Anti-Bandh Movement. Telangana agitation is spoiling our reputed city. Already we have struggled a lot to develop our city into a IT hub. Mainly thanks to Babu whose efforts made city people happy and others to stay here for their bread and butter. Now we as hyderabadis strongly condemn the movement of telangana. We dont want to spoil our image. I want to request each and every hyderabadi to wake up and stand against the hyderabad bandh movement. The people who wants to fight for telangana should not come to our city and disturb our daily lifes. He people from different parts of state are working as bread earner to their families. Due to the bandh movement the much affected people are daily earning poors. Business is much affected by it. we are losing lot of money. And if it continues than our hyderabad will go back to 10 years from here onward.

I request the people of other regions and districts do your telangana agitation in your locality.
Dont spoil the image of our Hyderabad.
It's time to wake up...

by The Hyderabad Anti-Bandh Movement » Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:10 am

Hi,

Hyderabadi I really appreciate the thought behind this Anti-bandh movment. Our city is one among those who re-store the originality of tradition and culture.

Because of cruel thoughts of some politician we dont want disturb our day to day life. We want complete peace in our city.

Its not only the politician its WE who create these chaos. Can you imagine How are we affecting our daily life with these type of bandh's.

According to deccan chronicle article CM of Andhra pradesh said we are loosing 100 crores and more each day because of bandh.

What is bothering us? this is what you have in our mind...then check this out

HOW DO YOU THINK GOVT WILL RECOVER THIS LOSS?

Extra taxes, Price hike in all comodities.

A poor guy has to stop eating, student has to stop studying, middle class has to stop dreaming and rich guy has to stop earning because he has to more tax

So this is how we gonna lead our country to success......................NEVER

All the youngster of Andhra pradesh and india this is our responsibity to act as mature at this situation and stop behaving like cruel.

Jaago Yaar jaago.....!!! We youngster say NO NO NO to bandh's.

by Manoj » Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:07 pm

Hi,

I really appreciate the person behind the Anti Bandh Movement.

I am from Kerala the Gods on Country for Bandh (Now its named as hartal due to Court order).

I reached Hyderabad 2 Years before I was so much excited with the growth of this place. So many MNC companies, Real estate, Malls, Fly overs, Ring roads and the airport.

Its not possible in Kerala due to the same reasons. So many projects have been stuck up.

So, Jagoo Hyderabadis. Strive hard for the progress of the state.

Don't rely the politicians, they create problems for their fame.

Put the hands together for the anti bandh movement and save Hydrabads name all over the world.

Jai Jai Hyderabad.
Manoj

by from hyderabadi » Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:40 pm

hello, i am living in hyderabad since 1989, i did my schooling,intermediate and btech in hyderabad. i knew every inch in hyderabad, i like hyderabad so much, i seen the development of past 20 years, the back bone of hyderabad development is because of Former CM chandra babu naidu, i am not fan of any one(politician,actor.........) no body inspired me. i am telling the things done in front of me from childhood to now...
i like the city hyderabad because it is safe, nice and good but because of bandhs and others things, hyderabad city is disturbed by bandhs. i am against of this bandhs
from hyderabadi

by Bahbood A. Khan » Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:16 pm

Right or Wrong cause repeated Band calls given by any political bodies or federation causes numerous misery to ALL - specially the poor daily wage earner family members are deprived of their daily earnings and bear the major brunt.
Its right time AP High Court pass judegements as that of Calcutta High Court which directs the parties and federation to pay the cost of their action during the band.
Bahbood A. Khan

by mounisri » Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:59 pm

I appreciate the person who has initiated the Hyderabad Anti-Bandh Movement and i also thank the people who were supporting.
I dont know any thing about telangana and also abt andhra.. but since 4m childhood myself staying in hyd so based on dat reason i know dat i belongs to telangana i may be from Telengana But I don't think we require separate state. we are indians but we never think abt d development of india.we got d independence in 1947 but still india is under developing country. y wont we try 2 develop our country rather than fightng abt regions.
All the idiotic politicians are raised this issue juz for the power sake not abt the region.juz becoz of dis kind of bandhs most of the people were struggling alot iam the one among from them.
so i kindly request all the politicians and the people who were fighting for telangana to be a separate state u ppl fight with the GOVT not with the ppl.spoil ur property not govt property.By spoiling GOVT property it again reflects on the normal people.Arey yaar we elected politicians to solve our problems not to create problems to us.when they are not able to solve our probs without our involvement den what d hell of electing the.At least now please stop this bandhs dont spoil the students life
mounisri

by Earn Blessings! » Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:55 am

Earn Blessings ... NOT ... Curses!

Leaders, People Pray!
Please Help People Get What They Want. They Will BLESS You!
Bandh(s) Every Other Day Hurt People ... They Suffer ... They Will CURSE You ... Beware!

-------
:cry:
Earn Blessings!
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

Return to The Hyderabadi Planet!