Thursday, 28 March 2024 »  Login
in

Quit... Smoking - Chewing Tobacco - Drinking Alcohol

Welcome to the largest Hyderabadi forum on earth! Start discussions about anything from cool eat-outs and value gyms to terrorism, seek help, plan outings, make friends, and generally have fun!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Quit... Smoking - Chewing Tobacco - Drinking Alcohol

by VChangeU » Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:00 pm

Let’s eradicate the harmful habits... Smoking, Chewing Tobacco & Drinking Alcohol. These habits needs to be rooted out of any society.

It’s become a common thing comparing a Smoker is better than a Drunken Guy who thinks he is far better than a Guy who Chews Tobacco.
Actually There is no differences in them.....all are equally spoiling their life in different ways....

They are nothing but Idiots...Stupid’s....Fools...it’s like a Stupid thinks he is better than an Idiot, a Fool thinks he is much better than a Stupid & Idiot.

Banning smoking, Smokeless Tobacco & Alcohol is not just for us, but for this world and for everyone who has to live in this world happily after us.

Developing good habits for living longer is really quite simple than sticking to those habits that are hard!

Please check the below website for more info.
http://www.vchangeu.com/quit.html

Follow us on Facebook @ http://www.facebook.com/pages/VChangeU/122666191103355
Your single click on Like will change the Life of many.

Click here http://www.vchangeu.com/united_ap.html To read our recent change.

VChangeU

Re: Quit... Smoking - Chewing Tobacco - Drinking Alcohol

by Pranu » Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:06 pm

Gr8 Job VchangeU. People who smokes know that it effects their lives and people surrounded by them, includes their family members as well. Now it's became quite common having habit of drinking and smoking, if this would not stop it will become common to have cancer, liver damage problem at least 40/100 people. How disgusting by knowing it effect the life, still continuing. Much disgusting is these bad habits become passionate for young India.

Please stop Smoking, having alcohol and drugs. save your lives and save others too.
Pranu

by krishna » Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:58 pm

nowadays addiction to the cigar is comman..But it is dangerous for others..It kills urself and others..
so my friends dont addict to cigar...save country and save people
krishna

by toniadmas » Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:43 pm

Yes, I am totally agree with you all the things are spoiling health. But now quit smoking is very easiest way with the help of e-book. Hope you all like this.

http://www.quitsmokingeasiestway.com/ 
toniadmas

by Electronic harmless cigarette » Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:58 pm

Even i was frustrated with myself, even after having a child i couldn't resist my self from smoking. Then one day my friend advised me to go for nicotine gum or the e-cigarette. i was surprised when i realized that i have heavily cut down on smoking. :D
Electronic harmless cigarette

by najeeb » Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:00 am

i was a regular smoker but recently i gave up smoking!
thx god!
najeeb

by devnty06 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:19 pm

Start your stop smoking plan with START

S = Set a quit date.
T = Tell family, friends, and co-workers that you plan to quit.
A = Anticipate and plan for the challenges you'll face while quitting.
R = Remove cigarettes and other tobacco products from your home, car, and work.
T = Talk to your doctor about getting help to quit.
devnty06

by Shailender » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:47 am

I don't drink, smoke or chew Tobacco. I usually try that my friends also give up that habit. I really don't know why people like these injurious things.
Shailender

by Brenda22 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:00 pm

Quit smoking is to exercise. Go for a brisk jog around your home and see how good this feels. This will get your blood pumping and heart racing faster than I don't know what. Whenever you feel the urge to smoke, go outside and run. This technique is very effective.Not only is running a good method to try out, but it's also good for you also. So you benefit in two ways. You'll be stimulating your mental and physical health, all while helping to beat smoking at the same time. If you're someone who doesn't exercise as much as you should, then maybe you should consider exercising more often starting today.
Brenda22

by bernadetteJ » Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:55 pm

We should know when to quit all our bad habits. We shouldn't wait for the time that we get illnesses related to these bad habits that we have. Electronic cigarette use on commercial flights in the United States will soon be against federal law. The Transportation Department has indicated that it will clarify e-cigarette rules. Smoking regulations will not differentiate between tobacco smokes and electronic cigarettes. The senator who made cigarette smoking against the law on airplanes has been campaigning to do the exact same for electronic smokes.
bernadetteJ

by meganjo » Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:01 pm

Drink a lot of liquids, especially water. Try herbal teas or fruit juices. Limit coffee, soft drinks, and alcohol - they can increase your urge to smoke. Avoid sugar and fatty food. Try low-calorie foods for snacking - carrots and other vegetables, sugarless gum, air-popped popcorn, or low-fat cottage cheese. Don't skip meals. Exercise regularly and moderately. Regular exercise helps. Joining an exercise group provides a healthy activity and a new routine.
meganjo

by Larrytickle » Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:11 am

I recently stopped smoking also!!!! It feels so good to be free of tobacco!!!!
Larrytickle

by cinimod » Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:37 pm

congratulations!! but I still smoke cigars...don't know what is worse, I mean cigarettes or cigars, anyway it's not good.
cinimod

Return to The Hyderabadi Planet!