Thursday, 9 May 2024 »  Login
in

Contaminated Water Supply in Hyderabad - Your say

Welcome to the largest Hyderabadi forum on earth! Start discussions about anything from cool eat-outs and value gyms to terrorism, seek help, plan outings, make friends, and generally have fun!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Contaminated Water Supply in Hyderabad - Your say

by anonymous » Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:44 am

This is pretty callous and shameful, monetary compensation must be given to all affected families.
anonymous

Re: Contaminated Water Supply in Hyderabad - Your say

by abdullah khan » Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:44 am

i think the contanimated water is very harmful to our health....and our hyderabad chief minister is not doing anything related to contaminated water i think they are sleeping.......they have no fear that people are drinking contaminated water so they should have to give them a pure water.....
abdullah khan

by ravi » Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:44 am

i think the entire responsibility for this is to be given to mch people of the chilkalguda area . due to their negligence around 50 people have been hospitalized . the pipe lining of drinking water and drainage water would have been mixed and the municipal people didnt thought of fixing it . if the people of mch will be like this there will be many more cases in the future . i pray for the people who are hospitalized and hope they will get well soon . the people also should atleast check the kind of water they are drinking but still the blame to given is to the mch people . and in no manner hmwssb is responsible for this beacause the water board is supplying the same water to the entire city . from now onwards people should also be extra careful before drinking the water . i hope this problem gets solved as soon as possible
ravi

by Sriram Aditya » Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:44 am

Send the same water to the local HMWSSB board members... and then we see how they react. It's a shame that we bear the brunt of such issues while they do absolutely nothing about it.

Even the media just takes up the case in the initial stages and forgets when new ones pop up which reduces the pressure on the government to act on these issues and solve them after a point.
Sriram Aditya

by khatija » Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:44 am

this is the problem we are facing since ages . the hmwssb is supplying such contaminated water wasnt expecting this from such a board . i hope they will do antything to stop this , the poor people who has faced this problem how would they be feeling , 50 people hospitalized and 2 battling for life , i guess our local mlas who have been appointed by our government are not doing anything to solve such problem they are just sitting and making corruoted money . if they would have considered such complaints and would have solved them , there wouldnt have been such a case , not just water board but the mlas are also equally responsible for this , and if anything happens to them due to this they should be compensated .
khatija

by monic v shah » Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:44 am

there will be many more cases to come..this is just the begining..i think the water board must take this as a warning and try to improve the water supply and quality of the water so that it becomes potable and safety for people..one more thing i would like to advise people to avoid drinking water sold in pouches its really not purified and causes ailments !!
monic v shah

by akmal » Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:33 am

i hope the water board take some action immediately and i hope no more cases like this occurs in future . as a hyderabadi citizen i have to say i am lucky and everyone else is lucky that they are not there in the 50 people who are ill due to the water and no one can understand ehat they are going through , 50 is just a number i guess there are many more and many more to come , but i hope this not happens , this will not happen if the government take some immediate steps , the water may have been contaminated due to the drainage water mixing into the drinking water , if the problem would have been rectified before there wouldnt have been this case
akmal

by pradeep » Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:38 am

Its been the government\'s fault and irresponsibility that its not at all caring the citizens of hyderabad.its too disguisting that it happened in one of the metropolitan cities like hyderabad....I pity on the people who hav suffered to death by the contaminated water in chilkalguda ....May their souls rest in peace....
pradeep

by fullhyd.com » Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:26 pm

Hi everyone

Thank you for the enthusiastic participation. The contest is now closed, but the forum is still open.

The following have been declared lucky winners for the contest, and win 2 passes each to a movie at Prasads Imax:

pradeep
akmal
Sriram Aditya

Congratulations! You have all been mailed details of your passes.

Cheers
The fullhyd.com Team
fullhyd.com

Return to The Hyderabadi Planet!