Saturday, 27 April 2024 »  Login
in

Looking forward to help some needful poor people

Welcome to the largest Hyderabadi forum on earth! Start discussions about anything from cool eat-outs and value gyms to terrorism, seek help, plan outings, make friends, and generally have fun!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Looking forward to help some needful poor people

by Mani » Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:09 pm

HI all,
I am Mani Raj , very new to this blog...
I basically reside at hyderabad and looking for a information from you guys which would really help me and some poor people.
what all i am trying to do is, where ever there is a event or a celebration at my home like Birthday's,major festivals etc, i want to avoid going to expensive hotels or public places and spend huge amount of money for a single day or a limited time.
In an approx i would usually spend around 5k for the above said events.
SO i would like to spend the same towards helping poor people for which i want to meet them and help in a straight forward manner rather than donating to a charity or trust wherein we really doesn't know where the money goes....
So humble request to all you guys is i have a birthday at my home in a week time. so i am looking forward to start the same and my first attempt is towards physically challenged child or a person.
I would like to help them by purchasing the required support sticks to walk or buying a cycle etc....

So could anyone one let me know any such people who are really in trouble and in need of a helping hand .

Please reach me at mmaniraj84@gmail.com if you have anyone who are really poor and in a helpless position.

Hope a needful information.

Thank you all.
Mani

Return to The Hyderabadi Planet!