Saturday, 27 April 2024 »  Login
in

A shout-out to my old FullHyd buddies.....

Welcome to the largest Hyderabadi forum on earth! Start discussions about anything from cool eat-outs and value gyms to terrorism, seek help, plan outings, make friends, and generally have fun!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

A shout-out to my old FullHyd buddies.....

by Alexis » Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:32 pm

Hey guys! Its been a long time since I came around, just wanted to give a shout-out to my chums from way back when------CtrlAltDel, Habitual Perfectionist, Azazel, MalakpetMasala, Aquarian81, Simariksmokin, ....the list can go on and on...and gosh I'm forgetting names........

Anyway, I'm back. 8) It's great to see that this site is still up and some of my old friends are still on. CHEERS!
Alexis
Level 2 Lord
Level 2 Lord

Re: A shout-out to my old FullHyd buddies.....

by fullhyd.com » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:24 pm

Welcome, Alexis :) - long time.
fullhyd.com

Re: A shout-out to my old FullHyd buddies.....

by HH » Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:08 am

Alexis wrote:Hey guys! Its been a long time since I came around, just wanted to give a shout-out to my chums from way back when------CtrlAltDel, Habitual Perfectionist, Azazel, MalakpetMasala, Aquarian81, Simariksmokin, ....the list can go on and on...and gosh I'm forgetting names........

Anyway, I'm back. 8) It's great to see that this site is still up and some of my old friends are still on. CHEERS!

Cheers, "Alexis"! ... Those Whom You Mentioned, Seem To Have Gone To What Appeals To Them ... :arrow: ... Happy Here, I Am! :)
HH
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

Return to The Hyderabadi Planet!