Saturday, 27 April 2024 »  Login
in

Big Taxi from Airport

Welcome to the largest Hyderabadi forum on earth! Start discussions about anything from cool eat-outs and value gyms to terrorism, seek help, plan outings, make friends, and generally have fun!

Big Taxi from Airport

by Krish » Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:09 pm

We need transportation from airport to secunderabad. We will have 8 big size suitcases and 4 of us. Could you tell me what options i will have. I am not sure what kind of taxi/shuttle are there now, its been long time i visited.

Is it better to go with airport taxis, or rent from city private car rentals who give for half or full day?

Thanks,
Krish
Krish

Re: Big Taxi from Airport

by Kishore » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:13 am

You could try Green Cabs - these are most economical AFAIK (Rs. 10 per km), but are also rather small, but there are only 4 of you. Number is 24606060.
Kishore

Re: Big Taxi from Airport

by Bhaimiya » Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:38 pm

But they have 8 big size suitcases, how they will accommodate in small cab.
Bhaimiya
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

Return to The Hyderabadi Planet!