Friday, 29 March 2024 »  Login
in

Require some one knowing English and Telugu

Welcome to the largest Hyderabadi forum on earth! Start discussions about anything from cool eat-outs and value gyms to terrorism, seek help, plan outings, make friends, and generally have fun!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Require some one knowing English and Telugu

by Orton » Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:36 pm

Hi,

I would like to have some one to work with me for 2 to 3 weeks or 1 month at max to help in my internship project. I wish to have someone who is a bit free and would like some pocket money for the summers to help me with this. The work will include making some phone calls, making some visits within Hyderabad and lots of interaction. As I don't know Telugu I basically want the person to interact on my behalf to the target person. I will bear all travel and call expenses and am ready to give up to Rs.1000 per week for someone who is ready :) Contact number 07893392302.

Thanks
Orton
Orton

Re: Require some one knowing English and Telugu

by Orton » Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:28 am

This is a real time project run for a company(details will be revealed on contacting). I am an MBA student from IIM Rohtak. You can also contact me on rohancenaoarton@yahoo.co.in
Orton

Return to The Hyderabadi Planet!