Thursday, 25 April 2024 »  Login
in

Gachhibowli Distance from Railway stations and other Info

Welcome to the largest Hyderabadi forum on earth! Start discussions about anything from cool eat-outs and value gyms to terrorism, seek help, plan outings, make friends, and generally have fun!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Gachhibowli Distance from Railway stations and other Info

by OsamaCA » Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:04 pm

Hi,I will be visiting Hydrabad in February,I will be going to ICAI's Center of Excellence campus in Gachhibowli region. But trains available are destined to Kacheguda Station.

1. I wanted to know,how far is GAchhibowli from this station and what are the modes of transport available to reach gachhibowli.
2. How is weather in Hydrabad during February ? Right now i am sitting in 2 celsius and I am comfortable with it :D so will it be hot in Feb there ? :?

Please Help me with this.Thanks a ton in advance
OsamaCA

Re: Gachhibowli Distance from Railway stations and other Inf

by pavan » Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:20 pm

pavan

Return to The Hyderabadi Planet!