Friday, 29 March 2024 »  Login
in

Movies

Welcome to the largest Hyderabadi forum on earth! Start discussions about anything from cool eat-outs and value gyms to terrorism, seek help, plan outings, make friends, and generally have fun!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Movies

by Latest Movie Trailers » Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:12 am

Hi,Fullhyderabad users

I am a New user of fullhyderabad. I want to know latest movies releasing dates, trailers, reviews including theatres.
Latest Movie Trailers

Re: Movies

by Swathi » Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:23 am

hi Swetha,

I am from Bangalore.Two Months ago we are Shifted to Hyderabad.I am too new to Hyderabad. I want to know the details about Latest Movies which one running across the multiplex theaters.
Swathi

Re: Movies

by Mahe » Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:18 pm

hey reach me on mahender329@gmail.com(ur asl pls)
Mahe

Return to The Hyderabadi Planet!