Thursday, 28 March 2024 »  Login
in

Relocating to Hyderabad

Welcome to the largest Hyderabadi forum on earth! Start discussions about anything from cool eat-outs and value gyms to terrorism, seek help, plan outings, make friends, and generally have fun!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Relocating to Hyderabad

by Ravi » Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:13 pm

Hi friends.. I will be relocating to Hyderabad with my wife on 1 September this year. My office is in Hitech city.. having never stayed in Hyderabad, I would really appreciate any help in finding a good 1/2 bhk flat societies nearby.. my priorities are in the below order:
1. Residential flat in apartment complex with good security
2. Safe, Decent (and preferably residential) neighbourhood
3. Rent upto 15K
4. Distance from Hitech city, preferably under 10 km

Looking forward to getting there and becoming a part of the community!
Ravi

Re: Relocating to Hyderabad

by Abhishek » Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:07 pm

Hello Mr.Ravi,

Based on your requirements you have ample choices (of apts)and that too in nearby arears and within your budget.

You may look for areas like Madhapur, Kavuri Hills, Miyapur and KPHB colony. These areas are easily accessible at any time, secured, hence less tension. Moreover as the real estate is a little weak you may get better deals on house rents.

:)
Best Regards,
Abhishek

Re: Relocating to Hyderabad

by IndeXer » Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:26 am

Welcome to hyderabad, I am sure you will get the flat without any problems. Good luck.
IndeXer

Return to The Hyderabadi Planet!