Thursday, 28 March 2024 »  Login
in

Pained by the bad civic infrastructure? - sign the petition!

Welcome to the largest Hyderabadi forum on earth! Start discussions about anything from cool eat-outs and value gyms to terrorism, seek help, plan outings, make friends, and generally have fun!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Pained by the bad civic infrastructure? - sign the petition!

by Vishrasayan » Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:38 pm

Dear Friends,

How often have you felt enraged with the perennially dug-up roads, uncollected garbage, absent foot paths, falling trees, trashy traffic islands that you routinely encounter each and every day in & around the city?

How often you tried to take on the might of a unresponsive civic administration, insensitive administration and gave up in sheer frustration?

Well I did a little something too & this time around I intend to persist till I see a change, a change in the way the government treats the civic needs of its citizens & a change in the way we take shit and don’t complain, a change in the way things are demanded & achieved.

Please read through my petition on change.org demanding the inclusion of “Right to quality civic infrastructure’ to be included into the fundamental rights schedule of the constitution of India. The demand is as real as it is symbolic – but I am positive the impact will be real when this campaign gains the requisite critical mass.

I request you all to sign the petition available at the link below & help it grow bigger;

https://www.change.org/p/prime-minister ... tal-rights

Together we can - do sign & help us.

Sincerely,
Vishrasayan
Vishrasayan

Return to The Hyderabadi Planet!