Thursday, 28 March 2024 »  Login
in

How to spend good time in Hyderabad (Weekend)

Welcome to the largest Hyderabadi forum on earth! Start discussions about anything from cool eat-outs and value gyms to terrorism, seek help, plan outings, make friends, and generally have fun!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

How to spend good time in Hyderabad (Weekend)

by How to spend good time in Hyderabad » Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:47 am

I had left my home and moved out to hyderabad since past 1 year, i have only 2 friends here , but they also seems to be busy during weekend in their own activities.

During weekend i start feeling depressed due to loneliness and starts feeling extremely low :|

Kindly do suggest me some ideas, how i can spend my weekends in a fruitful manner . :mrgreen:

I do like peaceful environment without any crowd or rush, and i don't do drugs / girls / smoke / drinks :mrgreen:
How to spend good time in Hyderabad

Re: How to spend good time in Hyderabad (Weekend)

by roshan » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:07 am

hey there,
dont be depressed, just join some art or music classes, u can get more friends and it will be productive aswell as satisfying.
even im new to hyd...so duno much places.
roshan

Re: How to spend good time in Hyderabad (Weekend)

by sravani madduri » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:14 pm

Hyderabad has lots of amazing things that you can have pretty much fun
minishops, stalls, shops and to the top restaurants and hotels a lot more.
But there will be traffic mostly during morning and late evening times.
sravani madduri

Return to The Hyderabadi Planet!