Sunday, 5 May 2024 »  Login
in

Indian ( RAW ) VS Pakistani (ISI)

Welcome to the largest Hyderabadi forum on earth! Start discussions about anything from cool eat-outs and value gyms to terrorism, seek help, plan outings, make friends, and generally have fun!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

by Shaker » Fri Dec 21, 2001 12:30 am

This proxy war between these two Agencies are making us sick and tired. I wish india pull of their raw agents from pakistan and pakis doe the same from india pulling of their ISI agents. The question is this going to happen?
Shaker

by Prabhakar » Sat Dec 22, 2001 12:30 am

Shekhar

I think India and Pakistan is going to happen (because of the prevailing situation). Oh! God save the country(s) from this shitty war.
Prabhakar

by Chatur » Thu Dec 27, 2001 12:30 am

This is just a fake war propoganda. It\'s nothing but crying, vajpayee from here and musharaf from there. idiots are low life pigs
Chatur

by Sridhar » Wed Jan 16, 2002 12:30 am

Like everybody is understanding that this war drama is nothing but to harrash and divert the election mood. See what BJP have done since they came in power?, Screwed up relations with other countries and worsen our relations with Pakistan to be most. first and foremost, Nuclear Test to pose or demonstrate superiority in the reagon but pakistan\'s counter nuclear detonation equaled a small country with our huge country. Second they had Kargil conflict. Third lot of killings in Kashmir valley. 4) PHOTO and Corruption scandals. BJP has royally messed great indian heritage and international image.
Sridhar

by Harish » Sat Jan 19, 2002 12:30 am

are u guys all crazy or what ? how can u talk against ur country .. what the phuck do u know about poto, what ISI is doing and what india\'s doing .. I get a doubt most of u r the sleeper agents that ISI planted in old city .. a\'holes, get out of ur slumber .. if not, u wont have this country which is allowing u freedom to talk all this crap .. go to ur dear pakistan and dare say this .. u will be woken up in the middle of the night and packed off to houri land ..
freedom comes with a sense of responsibility, never abuse it .. and learn to support your mother land in her hour of need .. dont whine like padausi chutiyaas ...
grow up daaaaawg!!!!
Harish

Re: Indian ( RAW ) VS Pakistani (ISI)

by barry » Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:57 am

I am american i like Pakistani Recipes as compare to indian foods..
barry

Return to The Hyderabadi Planet!