Saturday, 27 April 2024 »  Login
in

Looking Out For Good Bridal Wear Boutiques

Welcome to the largest Hyderabadi forum on earth! Start discussions about anything from cool eat-outs and value gyms to terrorism, seek help, plan outings, make friends, and generally have fun!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

by Shaina » Fri Jan 04, 2002 12:30 am

Hi I am new to Hyderabad.But definitely like to know if anyone is aware of Good Boutiques dealing in Bridal Wears or Evening Wears.I am on a shopping spree but that doesn\'t mean losing my money on waste.So please if anyone knows about a chic boutique
Shaina

by Anil. » Sat Jan 05, 2002 12:30 am

Go to http://www.google.com. If it\'s not of help then you are on your own and you are in a hell. Good luck and happy wedding.
Anil.

by Sajjad » Thu Jan 10, 2002 12:30 am

Shaina: I am sending this reply from US. Check out in Meena Bazaar, Gianeys, and SOme good shops in Badi Chowdi. If u have time, pay a visit to Secunderabad-shops--
Have fun and stay cool!
Sajjad

by shaina » Thu Jan 10, 2002 12:30 am

Thanks Sajjad.Looks like I\'ll have to do a bit of my own exploration.As the ones you mentioned are not exclusive.Would have been great to know some boutiques.Thanks anyway
shaina

by Faheem » Tue Jan 15, 2002 12:30 am

Shaina, If you are loking for places dealing exclusively with bridal and wedding wear, as far as I know there are none in Hyd, even if there\'s one out there, it wouldn\'t be any better than Meena Bazar, Gianeys, Roop Sangam(Beside Santosh/sapna theatre(All around Abids
) and Neerus(Badi Chaudi, King Koti)I bet you these places can easily empty all your pockets and also make people guessing.
Seriously, this isn\'t any attempt to be harsh.
Faheem

by Krishi » Wed Jan 16, 2002 12:30 am

There are many boutiques in Hyderabad, which deal exclusively with the Bridal wear, for example Origins and Orrja which are in Somajiguda and there are some on Road No 1 Banjara Hills. Also Con Traditions by Jagdeep and Prashanth. If you are looking for evening wear check out Perfection in Amrutha Mall, I hope these places will help.
Krishi

by Shania » Thu Jan 17, 2002 12:30 am

Thanx Faheem for the info.Yeah will check out the ones u mentioned.By the way what does ur name mean.It sounds beautiful.
Shania

by shaina » Thu Jan 17, 2002 12:30 am

Krishi thanx.I was also told by someone to check out some outlets around Lal Bazaar trimulgherry MG road.The fact is quite commendable that lots of guys have given me info on orthodox girly subject.Thanx once again
shaina

Re: Looking Out For Good Bridal Wear Boutiques

by saima » Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:22 pm

Wonderful post..
saima

by Hyderabadi » Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:04 am

US me kab se hai pashaa tum... Ab Meena Bazaar is history and that too out of portion Shamjhay???
So update your knowledge at the earliest before your girl start thinking a buddha out of you
Hyderabadi

by Hyderabadi » Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:08 am

saima wrote:Wonderful post..

Saima I think we are too late. te post we are commenting about are from 2002,
Hahahahahahha
By the way I am Hyderabadi.. from KU
Hyderabadi

by rijo » Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:11 am

Check out in Meena Bazaar, Gianeys, and SOme good shops in Badi Chowdi.
rijo

by Online Salwar Kameez Store » Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:11 pm

Hi If you looking for good Bridal wear collection then india emporium is good for you there you find out all nice bridal wear collection.
Online Salwar Kameez Store

Return to The Hyderabadi Planet!