Saturday, 27 April 2024 »  Login
in

wellcome JUVINAL NIZAMIANS

If they're from Hyderabad, they're bound to be coming here. Look inside for that old buddy or crush, or post a message!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

by SHAIKH H QURESHI » Tue Jan 29, 2002 12:30 am

ALL THE STUDENTS OF NIZAM COLLAGE EX OR PRESANT
SHAIKH H QURESHI

by SHAIKH H QURESHI » Tue Jan 29, 2002 12:30 am

I well come all the ex & presant students of NIZAM collage to join by mentioning their years of studies.
SHAIKH H QURESHI

by nayeem » Wed Jan 30, 2002 12:30 am

Hi everybody,
great to have everybody again together , I would surely like to meet and get to know all my seniors , juniors and classmates.
This is really a great idea
nayeem

by Jayakar Dalavai » Wed Feb 06, 2002 12:30 am

It is great to be a part of the great institution\'s alumni. Hope the institution\'s sophistication is reflected appropriately by all those contributing to the messages.
Jayakar Dalavai 1958-1962
Jayakar Dalavai

Re: wellcome JUVINAL NIZAMIANS

by sudheendra » Mon Jun 14, 2004 10:06 am

Hi ..i am sudheendra, from the 2000 batch. was with life sciences...

heard that many restrictions have been put up in the college. in fact i was the last one who had all the liberties...

still in hyderabad, and working for a bpo...

good old nizam college. hope it gives the students the liberty it used to. keeping pace with the academics as always./
sudheendra

by Rock Star » Tue Jun 29, 2004 10:06 am

The cut off for B.Com this year was 83.5 percent for Open Category while it went up to 40 % in reservations :shock:
Rock Star

Nizams

by hippie boy » Wed Aug 04, 2004 12:14 pm

I passed out of Nizam in 2001, from life sciences, right now, just mucking around and taking life as it comes, just like old days. n hey Sudeendra, you were nt the last baatch to have all the liberties, we shared them with you guys and continued the trend long after you guys left (until we left). But you were great guys. thumbs up!
hippie boy
Level 2 Lord
Level 2 Lord

Return to Find Classmates / Old Friends