Friday, 19 April 2024 »  Login
in

looking for school friends

If they're from Hyderabad, they're bound to be coming here. Look inside for that old buddy or crush, or post a message!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

by husna siddiqui » Wed Mar 06, 2002 12:30 am

I\'m looking for my long lost school friends from stanley girl\'s high school, abids.I\'ve been away from the country since 1982.I was in touch with couple of my friends till 1987 when I moved to USA and since lost touch.I did my high school in 1980 and my intermediate from the same college in 1982.I would like to hear from you girl\'s.(women)I was called by the name Husna Mushtaq.
husna siddiqui

by Guest » Sat Mar 09, 2002 12:30 am

sorry, i got no idea.

by Syed Yousuf » Tue Mar 12, 2002 12:30 am

I am looking for my classmates/friends at Raja Jitender Public School from 1980/1982.Also for friends from AU college 1982-1987
Syed Yousuf

by mof » Wed Mar 13, 2002 12:30 am

hai this is mof i am looking for my friends who know me by this nick name i am from hyderabad india
i am far from india since 4years is you people remember me i will be very great full
bi,,,bi
mof

Re: looking for school friends

by ruths » Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:51 pm

husna siddiqui wrote:I\'m looking for my long lost school friends from stanley girl\'s high school, abids.I\'ve been away from the country since 1982.I was in touch with couple of my friends till 1987 when I moved to USA and since lost touch.I did my high school in 1980 and my intermediate from the same college in 1982.I would like to hear from you girl\'s.(women)I was called by the name Husna Mushtaq.

hi iam from bpc in 1982 inter, hope we are from same gp. hope to hear from u.
ruths

by Siddiqui » Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:52 am

Looking for 1990 batch friends(Special English batch) from ST.DOMNICS SCHOOL ,Saleem Nagar Colony Malakpet
Siddiqui

by farhan » Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:10 pm

ruths wrote:
husna siddiqui wrote:I\'m looking for my long lost school friends from stanley girl\'s high school, abids.I\'ve been away from the country since 1982.I was in touch with couple of my friends till 1987 when I moved to USA and since lost touch.I did my high school in 1980 and my intermediate from the same college in 1982.I would like to hear from you girl\'s.(women)I was called by the name Husna Mushtaq.

hi iam from bpc in 1982 inter, hope we are from same gp. hope to hear from u.

hi can we chat on yahoo
my id is farhan@4u34@yahoo.com

plz visit
farhan

by hi » Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:22 pm

hi can we chat
my id is farhan_4u34@yahoo.com

plz come there
hi

Raja jitender public school ke logaan...

by digital dreamz » Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:10 pm

Syed Yousuf wrote:I am looking for my classmates/friends at Raja Jitender Public School from 1980/1982.Also for friends from AU college 1982-1987

Hi,

arey koi hain kya mere school se :?: , Raja jitender public school woh hungama school hain jahan pe abhi apna mashoor lifestyle building kada hain...1980-81 pass out batch se koi hain to reply karo, maza aayega :)

hav a great day
digital dreamz

by Ehsan Ur Rahman » Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:08 pm

Hello

Also looking for my former classmates, I went to RJPS batch of 1980.

Ehsan
Ehsan Ur Rahman

Return to Find Classmates / Old Friends