Friday, 29 March 2024 »  Login
in

TRYING TO FIND MY OLD LOST FRIEND FROM MY HIGH SCHOOL DAYS I

If they're from Hyderabad, they're bound to be coming here. Look inside for that old buddy or crush, or post a message!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

by FOUZIA » Sat Mar 16, 2002 12:30 am

HER FIRST NAME IS APRA. WE WENT TO SUJATA HIGH SCHOOL UNTIL 10TH GRADE. WE WERE GROUP OF THREE FRIENDS APRA,SHALEENI AND MYSELF. I HAD NO CONTACT WITH THEM SINCE I LEFT THE COUNTRY IN AUGUST 1984 TO GO TO U.S.A. IF ANYONE KNOWS THEM PLEASE E-MAIL ME.
FOUZIA

by FOUZIA » Sat Mar 16, 2002 12:30 am

TRYING TO GET IN TOUCH WITH MY HIGH SCHOOL FRIEND. HER FIRST NAME IS APRA,WE WENT TO SUJATA HIGH SCHOOL UNTIL 10TH GRADE. WE LAST MET IN 1984. I LEFT THE COUNTRY AND CAME TO U.S IN AUGUST 1984. IF YOU GET THIS MESSAGE PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA E/M OR REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE.
FOUZIA

hi there

by Speedy » Wed Jul 14, 2004 2:16 pm

HI FAWZIA,

NICE TO C U HERE....... WELL UR MESSAGE REMINDS ME UR FACE..... I REM U WERE IN A GROUP OF 3 IN SECTION B. WOW....ITS ALMOST 20 YRS SINCE WE LEFT SUJATA SCHOOL......BUT THE SCHOOL HAS CHANGED A LOT.....DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT UR FRIENDS BUT HAVE SEEN SHALINI LONG TIME BACK MAY BE IN YEAR 97 NEAR STANLEY SCHOOL. I THINK SHE IS STAYING IN BASHEER BAGH, BUT NOT SURE.

SINCE I AM ALSO LIVING ABROAD.

MY NAME IS AHMED FROM 84 BATCH.....

ONCE AGAIN, "NICE TO C U HERE"....TAKE CARE BYE (14-JUL-04)
Speedy

Re: TRYING TO FIND MY OLD LOST FRIEND FROM MY HIGH SCHOOL DAYS I

by shalini » Sat May 28, 2011 12:09 am

hi fouzia,nice to here from u.try to contact me through facebook.my id is shalini ik.
shalini

Return to Find Classmates / Old Friends