Monday, 6 May 2024 »  Login
in

ST.GEORGE'S GIRLS.......

If they're from Hyderabad, they're bound to be coming here. Look inside for that old buddy or crush, or post a message!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

ST.GEORGE'S GIRLS.......

by Prerna Vijay » Wed Mar 20, 2002 12:30 am

Hie Everyone,i am desperately trying to locate my old friends!Its too bad i lost touch & have to resort to all these ways of finding them!I was staying in Himayatnagar & went to St.George\'s Girls from 1987-1992!!I wasnt very popular but am sure ppl will remember my name!!Hey,it\'d be great if i could catch up on any-i guess they\'ll be finishing college now!I am currently doing the same but in Dubai,UAE.
I am returning to HYD,the most amazing kickass place on earth, but i need to get in touch with a few friends first!Right?Okay, so if anyone does remember me , then msg me on the board!Thanx for going thru my msg!Take care always!Bye!
Prerna Vijay

ST.GEORGE'S GIRLS.......

by A.R » Wed Mar 20, 2002 12:30 am

Hi Prerna , were you by any chance residing in SHETTIPALLY APTS in HIMAYATNAGAR? Please let me know !
A.R

ST.GEORGE'S GIRLS.......

by The fullhyd.com moderator » Thu Mar 21, 2002 12:30 am

\"Have to resort to all these ways of finding them\"? Why do we sense some unintended but yet-there opprobrium here :-)? Now we are led to believe that you can resort to just about anything on fullhyd.com. For example, one avant-garde user once wrote to us about how it takes 26 windows of fullhyd.com opened simultaneously to crash a computer - a utility that even we didn\'t know we were providing. More boring people use fullhyd.com to know what\'s there in town and what\'s happening in town, and to communicate with countless other Hyderabadis on issues that concern them or to seek information. The most boring ones sit typing messages like this after taking grave offence to hardly intended slights :-). Okay, we confess, we use a lot of tissues, but what you can resort to on fullhyd.com is still limited only by your imagination. Plenty of effort has gone into (and continues to go into) making this one of the most popular online city communities ever. And it still isn\'t a one-size-fits-all - we have sections for every interest, since we believe that there is no one Hyderabadi. <br>      To know what you can do on fullhyd.com, it\'s best to just do it. In all humility, we are the friggin\' best.
The fullhyd.com moderator

ST.GEORGE'S GIRLS.......

by Amjad Ali » Tue Apr 02, 2002 12:30 am

Hi Prerna, How r u doing. Im sorry not from St. Georges but most proudly from Hyderabad n staying currently in Dubai. Knows many friends n may be v may help u. Nevertheless pls. mail 2 me at amjad_ali714@yahoo.com if u wanna see Hyderabadi here in Dubai! U take care n i hope 2 rcv ur mail soonest possible. Bye.
Amjad Ali

Re: ST.GEORGE'S GIRLS.......

by sub zero » Wed Sep 21, 2005 8:46 pm

The fullhyd.com moderator wrote:"Have to resort to all these ways of finding them"? Why do we sense some unintended but yet-there opprobrium here :-)? Now we are led to believe that you can resort to just about anything on fullhyd.com. For example, one avant-garde user once wrote to us about how it takes 26 windows of fullhyd.com opened simultaneously to crash a computer - a utility that even we didn't know we were providing. More boring people use fullhyd.com to know what's there in town and what's happening in town, and to communicate with countless other Hyderabadis on issues that concern them or to seek information. The most boring ones sit typing messages like this after taking grave offence to hardly intended slights :-). Okay, we confess, we use a lot of tissues, but what you can resort to on fullhyd.com is still limited only by your imagination. Plenty of effort has gone into (and continues to go into) making this one of the most popular online city communities ever. And it still isn't a one-size-fits-all - we have sections for every interest, since we believe that there is no one Hyderabadi. <br>      To know what you can do on fullhyd.com, it's best to just do it. In all humility, we are the friggin' best.

oooooo....you go dude!!! totally stuck up for fullhyd.com in a whole new level! lolz...

I went to St.georges much later on...like from 1990-1998... so sorry prerna i have noooo idea who you r..! :?
sub zero

by SACHIN » Wed Sep 21, 2005 11:33 pm

Prerna Vijay wrote:Hie Everyone,i am desperately trying to locate my old friends!Its too bad i lost touch & have to resort to all these ways of finding them!I was staying in Himayatnagar & went to St.George's Girls from 1987-1992!!I wasnt very popular but am sure ppl will remember my name!!Hey,it'd be great if i could catch up on any-i guess they'll be finishing college now!I am currently doing the same but in Dubai,UAE.
I am returning to HYD,the most amazing kickass place on earth, but i need to get in touch with a few friends first!Right?Okay, so if anyone does remember me , then msg me on the board!Thanx for going thru my msg!Take care always!Bye!

Hey Prerna I guess I knw you not sure but.... r u akash's sister????
Raj Singh Dungarpur to Mohammad Azizuddin Azharuddin
"Miya captain banoge"
SACHIN

by ycr007 » Wed Sep 21, 2005 11:46 pm

err....me not frm that school but i jus' think that prerna's not gonna check back here after 3 years.

I know it's none of my business. Don' mind Sachin & sub zero.
ycr007
Level 2 Deity
Level 2 Deity

by Sharjeel » Wed Sep 21, 2005 11:54 pm

ycr007 wrote:err....me not frm that school but i jus' think that prerna's not gonna check back here after 3 years.
You never know...but...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Sure I'll look like a right donkey if she does check back after three years.
"Consequences, shmonsequences! So long as I'm rich!" - Daffy Duck.
Sharjeel
Level 2 Lord
Level 2 Lord

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh

by SACHIN » Thu Sep 22, 2005 12:06 am

ycr007 wrote:err....me not frm that school but i jus' think that prerna's not gonna check back here after 3 years.

ohhhh i dint chek whn it was posted omg.... but i jus confirmed tat it is my frnd Akaash's sister....
"Miya captain banoge"
SACHIN

by SACHIN » Thu Sep 22, 2005 12:09 am

sub zero wrote:
The fullhyd.com moderator wrote:"Have to resort to all these ways of finding them"? Why do we sense some unintended but yet-there opprobrium here :-)? Now we are led to believe that you can resort to just about anything on fullhyd.com. For example, one avant-garde user once wrote to us about how it takes 26 windows of fullhyd.com opened simultaneously to crash a computer - a utility that even we didn't know we were providing. More boring people use fullhyd.com to know what's there in town and what's happening in town, and to communicate with countless other Hyderabadis on issues that concern them or to seek information. The most boring ones sit typing messages like this after taking grave offence to hardly intended slights :-). Okay, we confess, we use a lot of tissues, but what you can resort to on fullhyd.com is still limited only by your imagination. Plenty of effort has gone into (and continues to go into) making this one of the most popular online city communities ever. And it still isn't a one-size-fits-all - we have sections for every interest, since we believe that there is no one Hyderabadi. <br>      To know what you can do on fullhyd.com, it's best to just do it. In all humility, we are the friggin' best.

oooooo....you go dude!!! totally stuck up for fullhyd.com in a whole new level! lolz...

I went to St.georges much later on...like from 1990-1998... so sorry prerna i have noooo idea who you r..! :?

Hey Sub me too frm Georges frm 86-96.... ( Kindergarten - 8 std) Which section were u in i was in A
"Miya captain banoge"
SACHIN

by sub zero » Fri Sep 23, 2005 12:24 am

SACHIN wrote:
sub zero wrote:

Hey Sub me too frm Georges frm 86-96.... ( Kindergarten - 8 std) Which section were u in i was in A

Kool... i was in C mostly but the last yr i was there they shifted me to D!!! ohhh i was devastated!! lolz...seems funny now neways... i left cz i moved to the U.K. I was born in 86...so i suppose u wouldve been my senior. Kool!
sub zero

by P » Thu Jan 26, 2006 2:16 pm

A.R please contact when yu can!
P

by CtrlAltDel » Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:06 pm

i wanna meet some St.George's girls too...
wtf? i no longer care if my posts hurt yr feelings :roll:
Love me or hate me, u cant ignore me :D
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

st.george girls

by *guy* » Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:59 am

ya me too!!! :lol:
*guy*

by guess » Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:49 pm

hi renu,

i hope someone use to call u that way anyway if ur the daughter of vijay who use to be lecturer in city college then i may help u in this regard :?:
guess

Return to Find Classmates / Old Friends