Thursday, 28 March 2024 »  Login
in

St George's Grammar School Class of 72 - 30 Year Reunion

If they're from Hyderabad, they're bound to be coming here. Look inside for that old buddy or crush, or post a message!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

by Kerry Edwards » Sat Sep 07, 2002 6:30 pm

A reunion of SGGS class 1972 (including 1970-74 classes) boys and girls and those who played 1st XI Cricket is planned for 8 Dec 2002. If you belong to this group and are interested in attending please contact me directly at kerryedwards@hotmail.com to register your attendance.
Kerry Edwards

by Kulcha Hyderabadi » Sun Sep 08, 2002 10:23 am

Kerry, any relation to Lynn Edwards? Medium fast bowler who used to play for State Bank of India. If so, let us know what\'s he doing these days. Last heard, he emigerated to Australia.
Kulcha Hyderabadi

by Kerry Edwards » Sun Sep 08, 2002 2:53 pm

Kulcha,

Yes younger brother indeed. He is in Sydney doing well in his own business of nursing home management.

May I pass on your regards? If so what\'e your real name?
Kerry Edwards

by Kulcha Hyderabadi » Sun Sep 08, 2002 4:12 pm

Thanks Kerry, he wouldn’t know me. I am so glad that he is doing well. I belong to a different age group (Class of 1971, All Saints High School). The baddies in our gang were Dominic Savyo, Denzil Balm, Kieth Watherspoon, Errol Menezes and Freddy the footballer. We regularly bunked school (3rd and 4th period) to catch cricket matches at Fateh Maidan and Gagan Mahal, and to watch those 75 minute movies of Dean Martin, Clint Eastwood, Sean Connery, Charles Bronson and others at Light House and Embassy Cinemas. Our favorite team was SBI and they did have a strong side with Abbas Ali Bai, Jayanthilal, Maheshwar Singh, Sultan Saleem, Nagesh Hammand, Krishnamoorthy, Govindraj, Mumtaz Hussain, Naushir Mehta and of course Lynn. I forgot the name of the kindergarten managed by your parents at Chapel Road. Anyway, wishing you the very best on 30th reunion of class of 1972. Have fun. Remember, Olympia Café is still no no - By order of Rector John De Britto and Brother Felix.
Kulcha Hyderabadi

by Shahed » Mon Sep 09, 2002 4:11 pm

Kulcha bhai sometimes it is difficult to diffenrentiate between Computer and You..
Shahed

by Bhaimiya » Mon Sep 09, 2002 5:20 pm

Shahed: It is easy coz Kulcha bhai is far better than computer.
Bhaimiya

by Shahed » Mon Sep 09, 2002 5:25 pm

Thats Why I ♥ Kulcha Hyderabadi...
Shahed

by Learner » Sat Aug 09, 2003 10:26 pm

Does Ansari Sab, Fredrick Sir, Francis Sir & Sharma Sir ring a bell? <br> <br> Or batchmates like Ashok Sen, Kasturi, Nagaraj, Arshad, Khaiser, Mujtaba? <br> <br> Ah - The Good Old School Days.
Learner

by Kulcha Hyderabadi » Sun Aug 10, 2003 11:29 am

Yep... I remember them all! How can anyone forget those lovely days.. I even remember Rafath Muneer (Apa) and Vasantha Gopal! - Do you?? ;)
Kulcha Hyderabadi

by Learner » Sun Aug 10, 2003 2:36 pm

Then we are as close as nahari and kulcha. Let me guess who you could be. Any hints. Sure very glad to know you.
Learner

still on search mode

by St Georges Grammer School » Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:04 am

Hello ....I appreciate thememory of Kulacha bhai ......but it slipped at times when he fails to recollet the name of the nursery run by edward's parents .....here we go , it was GOLDEN ROSE.....if am not mistaken !
St Georges Grammer School

A tribute to the Teachers of Grammer School

by Syed Durvesh Quadri » Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:55 am

Dear Georgeons,

I am the grandson of Mir Qudrat Ali Khan one of the teachers of this great school of ours. We are in the process of making a portal for every georgeon living on this planet so he or she could have access to all good memories we all shared and spent at this wonderful place called St Georges Grammer School in hyderabad.

Please pass a word along to any georgeon who you know as this is a tribute to all our teachers and our seniors.

You can email (smdmk@sbcglobal.net) with details of the teacher or student.

Thanking you all in anticipation and taking out time. Have a wonderful day.
Syed Durvesh Quadri

Re: St George's Grammar School Class of 72 - 30 Year Reunion

by BIRYANI » Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:28 am

Kulcha Hyderabadi wrote:Yep... I remember them all! How can anyone forget those lovely days.. I even remember Rafath Muneer (Apa) and Vasantha Gopal! - Do you?? ;)

KULCHA THIS IS BEING CHEEKY. KULCHA??? NOW WHATS UR NAME?
THANKS FOR REMEMBERING.
BIRYANI

by BIRYANI » Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:37 am

Learner wrote:Does Ansari Sab, Fredrick Sir, Francis Sir & Sharma Sir ring a bell? <br> <br> Or batchmates like Ashok Sen, Kasturi, Nagaraj, Arshad, Khaiser, Mujtaba? <br> <br> Ah - The Good Old School Days.

NICE TO HAVE REMEMBERED. CONTACT ME AT hospitalsolutions@gmail.com WHO IS KULCHA?
BIRYANI

by 71- 72 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:10 am

looking for old friends named MUJEEB YAR KHAN and ABHAY KUMAR who were with me in class 7-8 in 1971 -72.. I will really appriciate if anyone knows about them , their phone number or email etc. principal was AG gardiner and NCC Air wing teacher was wajpayee sir !!!
71- 72

Return to Find Classmates / Old Friends