Saturday, 27 April 2024 »  Login
in

Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal, AP, India

If they're from Hyderabad, they're bound to be coming here. Look inside for that old buddy or crush, or post a message!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

by lavanya » Thu Sep 19, 2002 11:07 pm

i am student(92batch) of this college.any one from this college,please respond.
lavanya

by seetharam » Fri Sep 20, 2002 1:09 pm

I am not from the college you specified, Do you mind to advance your conversation with me?
seetharam

by lavanya » Fri Sep 20, 2002 7:26 pm

so which college are u from.are u a medico.
lavanya

by lucifer-in-disguise » Sat Sep 21, 2002 11:10 am

my sister is a doctor, my mom is a doctor, my moms brothers wife\'s uncles sister is also a doctor, and i know many medicos, from all over the globe....... interesting..... isn\'t it???
lucifer-in-disguise

by lav » Sat Sep 21, 2002 8:16 pm

but how about you lucu...
lav

by lucifer_in_disguise » Mon Sep 23, 2002 4:15 pm

I am the lucifer, GOD of the SUN and Moon......
lucifer_in_disguise

by Drshiva » Mon Sep 23, 2002 5:23 pm

hi lavanya I am a doctor in central services .what about you? have you completed your speciality? are you serving in state/central service? are you an independent practitioner? what about your coursemates? what s the news now?
Drshiva

by sam » Tue Sep 24, 2002 7:01 pm

lava..: i am not medico.. but i studied in kakatiya university 5 yrs ago.... life in warangal is compared to other cities.. always hlidays due to strikes... now @ work always work work and no more college days right....
sam

by seetharam » Wed Sep 25, 2002 2:45 am

I am a Business Management graduate working for a software MNC in chennai. Currently am in Colombus-OHIO(USA) for an assignment. This is my intro.
seetharam

by puppala » Thu Sep 26, 2002 7:26 am

My bro. is a medical rep. and he is actually Inter passed and Degree failed. He has good English and is very successful in his job. Interesting thing is, he instructs the docs. about what to do. Isn\'t that funny?
puppala

by luicifer-in-disguise » Thu Sep 26, 2002 10:57 am

lololololol! c\'mon, buddy, when did the medical representatives start instructing a doctor as to what to do? hey budddy, a medical representative works on the behalf of a pharma company, and goes to every doctor, requesting the doctors, to PLEASE prescribe there medicines... for which ur brother need not know any thing \'bt pathology...
luicifer-in-disguise

by peeping tom » Thu Sep 26, 2002 2:54 pm

dear loos good shot. the medical reps are half baked in everything .having false ego .they are begging and touching the feet of consultants and avoiding the genuine straight forward junior level docs. you know so much politics is in medical world.learn that first.
peeping tom

by neeraj » Thu Sep 26, 2002 3:20 pm

god bless the patients, medical reps inter failed advising the doc about the medcines to be prescribed,, woow,,,, do we then need doc for?? cant we manage with MR\'s.......

God bless...
neeraj

by all andhra doctors club » Thu Sep 26, 2002 5:38 pm

dear luicefer thanks for your supporting words. you are not only god of moon, you are also brother god of all young upcoming doctors. Other day you were supporting the doctors in this net page in the net topic (Negative facts of Hyderabad).We hope you can recollect that discussion.
all andhra doctors club

by peeping tom » Thu Sep 26, 2002 5:43 pm

neeraj the poor innocent boy, please try to learn the things by directly going to the field practically.Dont blubber whatever you feel my son.
peeping tom

hi everybody

by Praveen » Thu Apr 22, 2004 1:44 am

8)

Hi,

This is praveen from warangal and staying in Milwaukee,USA,working as software engineer

Anybody like to to be in touch....mail me on praveen_mca@rediffmail.com

Tks

Praveen
Praveen

NGO from Warangal

by Ranadheer Reddy » Thu Apr 22, 2004 3:46 am

[url]www.geocities.com/swathivolunteer

Nice to know you from Warangal. this is Ranadheer Reddy from Hanamkonda, Working through SWATHI SEVA SAMSTHA, in Warangal District in the field of Health & Education ... for the poor.

Can find complete details of our activities at http://www.geocities.com/swathivolunteer

we welcome you to join us, if you have the intrest to be a partner in an NGO.

Reply me at swathivolunteer@yahoo.co.in[/img][/url]
Ranadheer Reddy

Return to Find Classmates / Old Friends