Thursday, 28 March 2024 »  Login
in

Loyola Chennai

If they're from Hyderabad, they're bound to be coming here. Look inside for that old buddy or crush, or post a message!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Loyola Chennai

by neeraj » Tue Oct 01, 2002 3:05 pm

any one here are from loyola chennai, kindly respond....
neeraj

Loyola Chennai

by peeping tom » Tue Oct 01, 2002 7:06 pm

We used to write entrance examinations at Layola college Chennai. Those were the days.now neeraj please tell me how did you pass your time during and after college hours? any old memories?
peeping tom

Loyola Chennai

by neeraj » Thu Oct 03, 2002 10:57 am

hi, yes i have lots of them, sitting under the trees and chatting with pals.. playing tennis... and gossip about movies.. but no buncking classes... as they would send letter to house...

i was doiong zoology,, one day we saw a dog roaming in the compound... we just dragged it to the zoo theory class,, suddenly the dog started to cry ,,, and we explained to the professor ,, that we were tolerating his class but not the dog,,,,!!! prof sent us directly to the princi,, and what next,, my parents came to meet the prinic...

like that more are there....
neeraj

Return to Find Classmates / Old Friends