Thursday, 28 March 2024 »  Login
in

Daffodils High School, Hyderguda, Hyderabad

If they're from Hyderabad, they're bound to be coming here. Look inside for that old buddy or crush, or post a message!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Re: Daffodils High School, Hyderguda, Hyderabad

by your schoolmate FAZAL » Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:54 pm

Where r u bro????
waiting for your reply........have u receive my email??? catch me there...
your schoolmate FAZAL

by jaweed siddiqi » Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:38 pm

Asfia, this is Jaweed siddiqi your class Monitor, You are asking for our class mates that too only girls. I know about Ahmedi and Mohammadi both got married and living in Hyderabad Husaini Alam area and are fine. And about Padmashree she got Married in 1987 with her first cousin we studied tution at same place in Himayath Nager, she is in America. Her parents resides in same place. I am in Jeddah, we are seventeen from our batch here. Still my best friends are J.K.Purna chander ( Padmashree... ) and Rasheed. I did school top and J.k. second. All my friends did their junior college from St.Marys. My name came in all top colleges in first list but when all of them paid fees in st.marys. I and manoj kumar sarawagi joined in St.Thomas junior College. You know after that what all they did in st.marys. last we saw each other at Abids only. ( jaweedsiddiqi@hotmail.com, jaweedsiddiqi@yahoo.com
jaweed siddiqi

by Imtiazuddin Ahmed » Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:49 am

I am Imtiazuddin Ahmed 1977 Xth class Batch our teachers were Hindi Modi Maths Vajiuddin Sir,
Science Wassim Teacher, so please anybody from this batch reply me

Imtiaza@tristarsa.com
Imtiazuddin Ahmed

Daffodils High School, Hyderguda, Hyderabad

by Syed Lateefur Rahman Saleem » Sat May 14, 2011 11:07 am

Hello Friends,

I have started a group on Facebook named Daffodils High School. I request everyone to join.
Please follow the link and let us meet up.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/hom ... 87637&ap=1

Syed Saleem

Toronto
Syed Lateefur Rahman Saleem

by Ananth Kumar » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:21 pm

Asfia wrote:I am Asfia I believe I am from 1982/83 batch ! good to see a group exist for our school; I am looking for my fellow girl classmates 'Padmasree, Rina Waghray, Ahmedi, Mohammadi...etc. if anybody know anything about them please inform me. I reside in Toronto Canada.

Hi Asfia,

I am also from the batch of 82-83, Actually, I don't remember which section I was in 10th std. I remember some names from boys..Zakhiuddin, Mohinuddin, Iliyas, Hemanth, K Srinivasa Chary (Resides in front of a Theater near Narayanguda), and girls Wahida, and two sisters (they dressed well and teacher give their example of how to come to school with good dressing), Manoj, Bottu Krishna, Sanjay and his sister also studied in the junior class. Our PT sir, Manohar.

If you remember pl reply with some more names.
Ananth Kumar

by Ananth Kumar » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:26 pm

Hi Everybody,

I am Ananth kumar from 1982-83 Batch. I am very happy to find all DHS students are gathering their classmates through this site. After leaving the school I was joined in the indian Army and worked there for 16 yrs. After taking volunteer retirement in 2002, I have joined in Reliance Communictions Ltd In Hyderabad, as an Operations support Engineer.

Any of my friends are joined this forum, please contact me.

I remember some friends names. Zakhiuddin, Mohinuddin, Iliyas, K Srinivasa Chary (Resides in front of a Theater near Narayanguda), Manoj, Bottu Krishna, Sanjay, P Srinivas, BLN Prasad, Pillai (always used to read novels of Yendamuri and Chandu Sombabu) our Maths sir, Mr Azaruddin G.father or something, PT Sir Manohor (He is no more I suppose).

If anybody from this batch pl reply.
Ananth Kumar

by Venugopal 73 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:46 pm

Hello Ehtram

THIS IS VENUGOPAL OF 1973 BATCH. Good to know that you are from 1971 batch. I know Ramprasad, Ramanamurthy, Anoop, Raju, Bhagwandas of your batch. Ramprasad, Ramanamurthy and Raju are in US. Anoop I think is a doctor and is in India. Bhagwandas is into religious activities with a small group of his. Remembering our teachers, Vazhiudding Sir was a genius in Maths but also a terror to mis-behaving students. Hai Sir was a docile, nice gentlman with loads of patience. Sarojini the science teacher, Mythili teacher (she used to teach Telugu and Hindi), Lalitha again maths, Mrs. Modi, Mrs. Mathur who taught Hindi. Our principle Mrs. Freny Saleem was a very nice lady. However, it is sad that they sold the school (apartments have come up in its place) land and moved to an old building in Himayathnagar. Only TODAY on 29/9/2011 I went to this school. I understand that Mrs. Razia was the principle who retired 15 days ago. I think she was the daughter of the principle. I do not know about their sons.

IN CASE ANY ONE OF 1973 BATCH SEES THIS YOU CAN REACH ME AT vkummamuru@gmail.com Others also are welcome. I would like to establish a connection with old friends. 1973 BATCH besides me had ZAFAR JAVED, SAJJAD ALI KHAN, MUKTHAR ALI KHAN(his brother Tahir Ali Khan was our senior), RAHMAT ALI KHAN, RAVINDRA, SAMPATH, TILAKRAJ WAGHRAY (now no more), SRIDHAR, JEROME KIRTHI KUMAR, ZAHEERUDDIN BABAR, TAHIR ALI SIDDIQUI, HABEEBULLAH, ARIFULLAH KHAN, MEHDI, ALTAF MADANI, HARISH, ASHOK REDDY, VENKAT REDDY, RAVINDER REDDY, RAVINDER PAL SINGH, RAJARAM, ABDUL AZIZ, MIRZA AFZAL BAIG, ABDUL RAUF, RADHAKRISHNA, NIRANJAN NAIK, NEHEMIAH, VISHWANATH. We also had a few girls SHAMEEM BANU, RATNA REDDY, VIDYA, SHOBA AUSEKAR, SHEELA, MANJULA GOUD, SAVITRI.

Thank you Ehtram and let me tell you that those were good old days with many many memories. I would love to meet you and others sometime in future if it is possible. With Best Wishes to all you I am closing here for now.
Venugopal 73

Re:1979 Batch Daffodils High School, Hyderguda, Hyderabad

by Rama Devi » Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:29 pm

Hi, I belong to section A the 1979 batch. I am looking for my class mates - vasanthi, Rana, Fatima and a host of others. It is nice to see this posting.
Rama Devi

by Syed Ajaz Hussain » Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:13 pm

I am Syed Ajaz Hussain from Khairatbad.
I can I forget Mr. & Mrs. Freny Saleem (Principals & Propreitors of School)
My friends are Hemalath, danalakshmi, imetaz khan (ATO Z TENT HOSE), Mazar Alli, Mohammed maqbool ( son of civil contactor),Shafiulzama( LAND LORD) Mehdiptnam Khaja, Ramparshad, Lateef, Bhagwandas, Zainulabdeen, Maya, , Hemlatha, Quadri , Anoopkapoor , Altaf and other friends.

I would like to have contact with all the friends of my batch through email id : saaminalubna@gmail.com and cell no. 9394436612

Regards

Syed Ajaz Hussain
Syed Ajaz Hussain

by 1979 batch » Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:22 pm

Hi Ramdeve!

This is vasanthi. How are you?? You can now mail me to the following address
vasanthi_km@yahoo.in.
Looking forward to chat to you. :D
1979 batch

by Shaik Ahmed ( shaik Bhai ) » Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:18 pm

Good wishes to all my school mates of Daffodils HS. This is Shaik Ahmed of 1980 SSC batch. I was in A section and my class mates are Moiz, Khaiser, Irfan, Anil to name a few. The girls names are Haji Begum, Anuradha, Asma who resides nearby the school, and Chitra . Presently I am working as Assistant Engineer, in the Public works Department and missing all my beloved friends. Please help me to find my class mates of 1980 batch. My email address is [color=#FF0000]shaikahmedk@gmail.com
Shaik Ahmed ( shaik Bhai )

by Fareed Siddiqui - Class of 1981 » Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:30 am

This is Fareed Siddiqui from 1981 class, Section B. I would love get in touch with my lost class mates. Please write to me at fareed33@gmail.com.
Fareed Siddiqui - Class of 1981

by Shaik Ahmed » Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:15 pm

Hi, Syed Aijaz Ahmed, you have not mentioned the Batch year and the section. Pl mention and post it.
Shaik Ahmed

by Hasan » Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:17 am

I am from 1980 batch tenth class looking for my classmates
Hasan

Previous                

Return to Find Classmates / Old Friends