Friday, 29 March 2024 »  Login
in

Daffodils High School, Hyderguda, Hyderabad

If they're from Hyderabad, they're bound to be coming here. Look inside for that old buddy or crush, or post a message!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

by Syed Ehtram Ali » Sun Apr 14, 2002 12:30 am

Hello dear frineds;
I am from the batch of 1971 (SSC). It was the first batch of 10th with New Curricula. I am also looking for my X-Class friends:
Khaja, Ramparshad, Lateef, Bhagwandas, Zainulabdeen, Maya, Dhanalaxmi, Hemlatha, Quadri (poet), Anoopkapoor (tall fellow), Altaf, and many others. Our maths teacher was Mr Vajhiuddin Sir and English Teacher was Mr Hai Sir (tall fellow). I am 47 now and working in KSA from quite some years. How can I forget Mr. & Mrs. Freny Saleem (Principals & Propreitors of School) and also Mrs. Malini (maths teacher) and her intimate & favorite student name Hamid. If anyone is there and wish to contact me, this would bring our old memories back. There use to be pretty girl name Zainab who use to reside in Hyderguda near the school and she was one year junior to our batch. What happen to her?
Syed Ehtram Ali

by hina » Mon Apr 15, 2002 12:30 am

I was kind of excited to read your message ,because I used to hear my husband and his best friend talk about Mrs.freny and Mr. Hai and a lot about Zainab.My husband was a St.Paul\'s student and his best freind did go to daffodil\'s but did his SSC in 1973.We are in the US in the same city.My husband and his freind resided in the hyderguda area.My husbands name is Anwar Siddiqui and his freinds name is Radhakrishna Pillai.
hina

by Ehtram » Mon Apr 15, 2002 12:30 am

ASA Dear Sis Hina: I am glad to see that you have put on several topics B-Board. Well where is ur husband now in Hyd or US? Zainab is a daughter of some famous Dr. Mujtaba Husain if i remember correct and they use to live nearby or in next lane to Daffodils H.S. Now I am in Saudi Arabia working from past 20 years. Have 4 kids (all sons) alhamdolillah. U Can be in touch and my emails are: seali@kfupm.edu.sa and ehtram2@yahoo.com KhHfz - C U soon
Ehtram

by hina » Tue Apr 16, 2002 12:30 am

Dear Brother Ehtram,W-A-Salaam,You are right I do have some messages on the B-board,guess I have nothing better to do.Last month I discovered the Hyd. board and started writing,but lately I have seen the board has become much more of a political and communal chat place.Yes,my husband is also here in the US.By the way which part of KSA do you live in because I have lived in jeddah for 5yrs.I miss it a lot.Most of my in-laws also lived and worked in KSA but they are all here now in the US.Like yourself I have 3 kids 2 girl\'s and a boy.When the kids are not on the internet I utilize that time.Life here is sometimes depressing and boring.How about your better half ? Is she from Hyd. also ?If so what\'s her name?
hina

by Syed Ehtram Ali » Wed Apr 17, 2002 12:30 am

W.S. W.R.B.

Dear Sister Husna Mushtaq: How r u this fine morning? I am residing in the Eastern Province of KSA (Dhahran). If u had visited while u were in Jeddah, then u shud know that it has changed a lot over these years. Now it looks more or less like one of the states of US. Yes u r right my other good half is from Hyd and her name is Talath Jahan Yasmin (Jasmine I call her). We are happy and content with our lifes alhamdolillah. She and sons will be coming soon for summer over here. Which part of US you are in and how is it after 9-11. I hear lot of discrimina- tory behaviour cropped up even in the minds of govt. officials. Muslims are victims of hatred and distrust all over US! How r u people coping up with that kind of situation? My direct email is seali@kfupm.edu.sa
Syed Ehtram Ali

Re: Daffodils High School, Hyderguda, Hyderabad

by jaweed siddiqi » Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:38 pm

I am also student of daffodils school but i am very junior 1983 batch. I am also looking for school mates vajhiuddin sir g. father of azheruddin died long bach mr.saleem and mrs.freny saleem died long back. your maths teacher name is not mrs.malini but her name was mrs. anna david now resides in panjagutta. our school is totally finish zubeen bhai is living there. last year I met tahmeem apa in marriage of MR.AHSAN (CHIEF ACCOUNTANT TAMER GROUP JEDDAH) he is knephew of mr and mrs saleem, I am also settle in jeddah working in bugshan (accountant ).my cell # 050739987 a lot of students are there in jeddah of our school spl. in azizia and sharfia.
jaweed siddiqi

Batch of 1982

by Azeemuddin Shareef » Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:48 pm

Anyone from bacth of 1982. Some popular names, Khalid Saifuddin, Baliquddin, Anil Kumar, Yousuf, Vasant Kumar, Hyder ... Your class teacher was Mrs. Jaya and Hindi teacher was Astana, Maths Anna David and the famous Physical Director,I mean PT Sir Mr. Manohar... Lot to say.. I joined the Daffodils HS in LKG and stayed till I completed SSC in 1982.
Azeemuddin Shareef

Daffodils High School

by RF » Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:33 am

I am from 1981 batch (10th class). 3 years I studied in Daffodils i.e. 8th, 9th and 10th class. We were having 3 sections and I was in B section, where there were no girls in all 3 years; that is why our section was the best at that time. I am also working in Jeddah.
RF

Re: Daffodils High School Batch of 1982

by sadiq ali » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:45 am

Hi
Any body knows me this is
SADIQ ALI i was with khalid, yousuf, balig, ather
& hassan i am settled in london
kahoon hoo sub yar contact karo pls
sadiq ali

Re: Batch of 1982

by sadiq ali » Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:46 am

Salam azeem this is sadiq ali pls contact me by an e-mail @ sadiqaledros@yahoo.co.uk
looking forward to hear from you
allah hafiz
sadiq ali

by sadiq ali » Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:48 am

jaweed siddiqi wrote:I am also student of daffodils school but i am very junior 1983 batch. I am also looking for school mates vajhiuddin sir g. father of azheruddin died long bach mr.saleem and mrs.freny saleem died long back. your maths teacher name is not mrs.malini but her name was mrs. anna david now resides in panjagutta. our school is totally finish zubeen bhai is living there. last year I met tahmeem apa in marriage of MR.AHSAN (CHIEF ACCOUNTANT TAMER GROUP JEDDAH) he is knephew of mr and mrs saleem, I am also settle in jeddah working in bugshan (accountant ).my cell # 050739987 a lot of students are there in jeddah of our school spl. in azizia and sharfia.

Jaweed lambu where are you
from sadiq ali
sadiq ali

by I am from 1976 Batch » Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:14 pm

Hello I am Khaja Waheeduddin, at present I am employed in Zuhair Fayez Partnership, Jeddah. Lot of classmates still I remember from my batch is Mr. Mohsin, whom I met 2 years before, some more names are as: Salam bin Juman, Noor, Shahed, Upendar (he is living in front of Venkatesh Theatre), some 15 years ago one time I met Mr. Srinivas, he said that he became a Chartered Accountant, this is the person in my live with maximum education, no other person in my live I come see with so much high qualification. Anyhow I appeared for ICWA (cost accountancy) after my graduation in 1983. I anybody knows me they can contact me on kwaheeduddin@gmail.com
I am from 1976 Batch

by Azeemuddin Shareef » Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:02 pm

Salam, Sadiq

How are you. I think we met last at your house in old MLA quaters along with Yousuf in 1993.. Anyway nice to see your posting. Here is my email Id: azeemshareef@gmail.com and my cell#(630)788-1700. Inshallah, we will keep in touch from now.

Take Care :D
Azeemuddin Shareef

by zainuddin » Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:51 am

i was in DHS & pass SSC in 1987....i was in sec A...our toppers...M A Razzak,Bina Keshab,Apparna,Ali Asgar,Aslam ( Maths).....n rest all...Ilyas,rizwan,haneef,sarfaraz,latif,faisal,mirza,bala,satnarayan,rita George,tanvir,Fazal ( sabia teacher son),....& & & &..all the class....& my teachers physics Mrs Vaseem, English Mrs. Anna David.... PT Mr. Manohar...
zainuddin

by Asfia » Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:42 am

I am Asfia I believe I am from 1982/83 batch ! good to see a group exist for our school; I am looking for my fellow girl classmates 'Padmasree, Rina Waghray, Ahmedi, Mohammadi...etc. if anybody know anything about them please inform me. I reside in Toronto Canada.
Asfia

by Anyone from Batch of 1984 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:04 am

This is Azam, as far as I can remember my classmates were, Abdul Rahman (King Koti), Mehdi (Noor Cafe), Rasheed (kapde wala) Sadeq (Degcha) shaukat (Mota) those were good times, I live in Canada, living in North America for last 18 years.
Anyone from Batch of 1984

by sadiq ali » Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:32 am

Salam azam this is sadiq dekcha i am settled in london for the past 25 years pls e-mail me sadiqaledros@yahoo.co.uk looking forward to hear from you
sadiq ali

by Chaush » Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:22 pm

kya chicha 47 saal ke hogaye ...........abhi tak zainab ku nai bhule.

naam ehteram rakhliye....umar ka bhi ehteram karo.
Chaush

by khalid saifuddin » Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:32 pm

Hello Deghche Azeem and all. how are you all doing happy ramadan to you all.

any news about kaneez fatima heart throbe and hema malini of 83 batch. also what about fatima

(saira banu of 83 batch). also there were 2 sisters Fouzia and Shazia we use to call

them "NADPUDI". and what about kavita, srinivas.

please if anyone have any news about the above mention names especially girls plz let me know
khalid saifuddin

by khalid saifuddin » Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:59 pm

Chaush wrote:kya chicha 47 saal ke hogaye ...........abhi tak zainab ku nai bhule.

badi makilaudi chheez hai tum chaush
khalid saifuddin

by Chaush » Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:34 pm

khalid.saifuddin wrote:
Chaush wrote:kya chicha 47 saal ke hogaye ...........abhi tak zainab ku nai bhule.

badi makilaudi chheez hai tum chaush

kya chicha hyderabadi hai bolke saboot nacco diyo.

zainab ka naam lete ki aag lagri.......bahoot bade aashiq dikhrein uske.
Chaush

by Aslam » Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:01 pm

I am from batch 1987.
Feel very proud of our schoolmates, because in spite of the school going through very difficult time, we are standing and united.
I do miss my school days and the memories are still fresh.
I miss all of you. However, the life has to be moving and we all have duties towards it.
I am in touch with almost all of my classmates. As my friend (Zainiddin) has mentioned few names of our classmates.

We have been good friends since then. Specially, Ilyas, Zain, Rizwan, Haneef, Sarfaraz (Bond 007), Tanvir are few to mention here.

I am looking for Alamdar Hussain and Mirza.
Come on people getting in touch I know both of you in U.S.A, Chicago.

I am also looking for Bair (fruit) and Sharmila Tagore. You both used to board the bus (137) from Aghapura, char chandill. I think you were from 1986 batch.

Please guys get in touch.
Aslam

by A Suresh Chandra » Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:14 pm

Hi, I am Suresh Chandra from class of 1978. I am looking for my classmates from B section: Mohiuddin Shareef, Shafiuzzaman, Md Arif, Syed Azam Shareef, U Ravinder, Atiq ur Rehman, Md Javed (Jabbhai)..............
You may contact me on asureshchandra@hotmail.com
A Suresh Chandra

by rizwan here » Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:43 am

assalam alai kum Tehsin..
how are you bro...
how is aslam and ilyas...
pls mail me on a.rizwan@y7mail.com..
rizwan here

by Ikyas Khan » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:24 am

Assalam Alaikum, Namaskar and good morning,
To all the Daffodils High School section A, 87 batch fellow friends,This is Ilyas Khan, After a long long time I received a call from Rizwan "MOTA", and SMS from FAZAL ( Sabiha teachers Son), I was so exited and So Happy to hear from them,
I was not a good student in the class but A very good friend of all, I remember all my friends, Zainuddin (tahseen), Aslam , Ali asgar, Rizwan, Haneef, Fazal, BALA, SATYANARAYAN, ARVIND REDDY, ABDUL RAZZAK, TANVEER, BINA, ASHFAQ, NIYAMAT, RITA GEORGE, AND ALLL

I AM IN TORONTO CANADA WITH MY WIFE AND MY SON, SARFARAZ ALSO IN CANADA WITH HIS WIFE AND 3 DAUGHTERS.

ANY ONE FROM 87 BATCH READ THIS MESSAGE PLEASE EMAIL ME AND GIVE YOUR INFORMATION,

ILYAS kHAN
Ikyas Khan

Next         

Return to Find Classmates / Old Friends