Saturday, 20 April 2024 »  Login
in

Buddy hunt!!

If they're from Hyderabad, they're bound to be coming here. Look inside for that old buddy or crush, or post a message!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Buddy hunt!!

by ARVIND » Mon Apr 15, 2002 12:30 am

Hello my buddies!!
I am an LFJC jr. college product of yr-1991-93. Right now i am in the IAF.. ofcourse i fly..!! & believe me i shall leave no stone unturned in setting those Pakis or infact of our enemies right..much to the repute of this college..hahaha!! Anyway i am looking for the buddies of class A..Harsha,sumanth,venu,lakshmikanth are you there..Here,s your buddy ..going strong indeed!!
Any ex-lfjc product around..!! I am waiting..!!!
ARVIND

Buddy hunt!!

by the older dudes of fullhyd.com » Tue Apr 16, 2002 12:30 am

Hey Arvind, we thought it might interest you to know that fullhyd.com was originally started by a couple of guys who got out of LFJC the year you got in (in fact, we were just a few marks away from getting out one year _after_ you got in!). We gotta say you got your priorities right in life, pal - we mean, look what you got and look what we got! You have access to battle planes, you get to do all the Top Gun stuff, you get to fight for the country, you get to chat up all those army heroes and their cute daughters... And us? We can\'t even say \"Mere paas maa hai!\" - the college was only too glad we finished in time, and promptly disowned us! Seriously, take this as an official invitation to drop in at our office sometime and be part of the old boys\' network... And we like to hear war stories!
the older dudes of fullhyd.com

Buddy hunt!!

by ARVIND » Tue Apr 16, 2002 12:30 am

Hi friendz..i suppose now we are... Do you guys know.. my bro is also ex-LFJC.. infact he is from your batch man...!!To remind you he was state ranker(EAMCET) from that college in 1991.. & his name is ANAND I think we all are doing fabulous stuff as the proud hyderabadis .. i accept your invitation & request you to keep in touch on my e-mail IDarvind_anne@yahoo.com..o.k then bye..& do give me add.. in hyderabad..
ARVIND

Buddy hunt!!

by wellwisehr » Wed Apr 17, 2002 12:30 am

hey i am not from LFJC but envy you all.Kudos to arvind for joining the Indian airforce
wellwisehr

Buddy hunt!!

by tarun » Wed Apr 17, 2002 12:30 am

hi arvind ,
even my brother is from LFJC and he would surely feel proud that his batchmate is in IAF , please do share some of your experinces with us , we will be very happy to listen to them.I have to tell my freinds that I know a person from IAF. I stay in Texas in US.waiting for your response, tarun
tarun

Buddy hunt!!

by rahul » Wed Apr 17, 2002 12:30 am

congrats arvind , for joining IAF , so when did u join and like tarun and others even i would like to hear some of the stories from there.
bye
rahul
rahul

Buddy hunt!!

by Arvind » Wed Apr 17, 2002 12:30 am

Hi Rahul,Tarun, wellwisher & all those hundreds of our buddies..from the LFJC..I feel lucky to see that our college spirit is indeed alive in each & every one of us..& perhaps all corners of the world..!! It was indeed a bold decision for me at one time in life to join a dangerous profession like mine.....may be i was meant for this job only..hahaha!!How abt you guys..?I will be interested to know how you guys are doing there..? I say we all can share alot of our experiences..on net..by the by the owners of this website are part of our clan...isn,it great..!! I am awaiting suggestions from all our buddies..As for me i request tarun,rahul..to get in touch with me on my e-mail ID..arvind_anne@yahoo.com
Arvind

Buddy hunt!!

by ARVIND » Thu Apr 18, 2002 12:30 am

Hi friend (buddy) i suppose now..!! plz tell me your mail..ID i shall post you good stuff...!!!
ARVIND

Return to Find Classmates / Old Friends