Saturday, 27 April 2024 »  Login
in

Anwar-Uloom-BCom (Computers) 1994

If they're from Hyderabad, they're bound to be coming here. Look inside for that old buddy or crush, or post a message!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

by IMRAN5555 » Thu Apr 18, 2002 12:30 am

INVITED ARE ALL THOSE FROM ANWAR-ULOOM DURING THIS
GOLDEN PERIOD.
I AM SEARCHING FOR ALL OF THOSE CRAZY FRIENDS.
IMRAN5555

by Arjumand Khan » Sun Apr 21, 2002 12:30 am

i am from the class of 1974-1975 of the evening anwarloom collge. i am looking for a couple of friends. I am looking for zubaida who used to live behind that college. email me back at ruffryders992000@hotmail.com if anyone remembers please email.
Arjumand Khan

by Zubaida\'s Admirer » Thu Apr 25, 2002 12:30 am

Hi Arjumand

Are u talking about the same Zubaid who was slim and fair with beautiful eyes and who always use to make fun of you in her friends. Please let me know I may be able to tell you about her whereabouts and probably can tell her that you are still wandering around in her search !! since 74 !!!!!!
Zubaida\'s Admirer

by Arjumand Khan » Thu May 16, 2002 12:30 am

hi this is arjumand. i got your answer and am very happy to hear from you. I think the girl you are talking about may be different b/c zubaida was very ugly and never teased me. Whats your name? The zubaida you are talking about, was she in commerce. Do you remember her last name? Do you know shazad? He had a beard. Please write back.
Arjumand Khan

simplicity in girls

by nayeemarch » Tue Apr 27, 2004 8:15 pm

hi arjumand khan

I would like to know about the simplicity in girls from you
nayeemarch

Kayeee ki zubaida yaro ????

by Tappebaz » Tue Apr 27, 2004 9:57 pm

Salam,

bhai arjuman sahab aap keh rahe ho 74 main graduation kiye, to main sonch raha hoon ab tak to aap ke bache schooling complete kar liye honge??? almost 20 years.

ab aap ko zubaida ya abida ki kyun yaad aa rahi hai.....???? jo ulthi chaal us zamane main chal te the woh aaj bhi khayam hai????

wah anwar uloom ke dostoon yeh kahawat sahi hai.................

bandar kitna bhi budda ho jaye kulati marna nahi chodta ya bhoolta....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tappebaz

Return to Find Classmates / Old Friends