Saturday, 11 May 2024 »  Login
in

looking for class/school mates of St.Gabriel's High School,

If they're from Hyderabad, they're bound to be coming here. Look inside for that old buddy or crush, or post a message!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

by krishnaprasad B. » Fri Apr 26, 2002 12:30 am

Hi, I like to know and be intouch with my batch school mates of this great school and share my thoughts with them, present teachers, studets are also welcome....looking forward...
krishnaprasad B.

by durga prasad » Fri Apr 26, 2002 12:30 am

Hello prasad,,,, very happy to see you like, this,,, the school days memories are still fresh in my mind and I am very proud of my school and teachers who ever very lovely and heart touching and and I am very much thakfull to them for my position to day I am enjoying... also looking for the teachers of our days... Mr. Showraiah, English teacher and class teacher of IX class and Mr. Simon sir, who was teacher Physics and I cannot forget our Telugu Language teacher... Still I remember the stories he was telling us....share memories.... be in touch...
durga prasad

by kiran » Fri Apr 26, 2002 12:30 am

HI Prasad\'s are you from 1975SSC Batch,,, I do remember you guys ,but not sure,,,, are you the same ,,, am I right ,,, send message jaldi yaar...
kiran

by venkat(darasingh) » Sun Apr 28, 2002 12:30 am

hi,
i\'m venkat ranga reddy ravula but was familiar with name darasingh.i stayed in hostel.i have very good memories of my school.whenever i travel by train i peep out to see my school.its really good to see our school like this.hahahahha.i studied in that school till my 7th standard.actually my batch is 1992(10th pass out year).i really appriciate the person who is trying to find the way to meet the batch mates.right now i\'m in moscow doing my final year medicine.i remember many teachers.i do want to share my views.i wish and hope that all of our school mates would see this and recall me who know me.
venkat(darasingh)

by krishnaprasad » Sat May 04, 2002 12:30 am

Hi Dara singh,,, even i don\'t know you, I am very happy to see somebody responded for my search to find my school mates... very nice to meet you on net. I look forward to see you in person, whenever possible, I am working as Refinery operator atAbudhabi, UAE and settled at Hyderabad. you can contact me at bkp222@emirates.net.ae good luck to you and wish you complete your medicine and become a leading personality in your profession... good luck... be in touch...
krishnaprasad. B
krishnaprasad

I am looking for my school mates too!!

by Pavan Karra » Sun Aug 08, 2004 10:58 pm

Hi,

I am a 1995 passed out from St.Gabriels school, then ofcourse I was in warangal for next 6 years. I was a student of Govt.Junior College, HNK, til 1997, then I was a student of REC(NIT), warangal till 2001. In 2001 I came to US for masters and now pursuing PhD at Iowa State University, Ames, IA.

So much about my long journey in life! I would like to hear from anyone from our school who knows me. Especially I am looking for some replies from my teachers.

Thanks

Pavan Karra.
Pavan Karra

my contact info

by Pavan Karra » Sun Aug 08, 2004 10:59 pm

Hi,

In my previous post I forgot to include my email ID. You can contact me at karrapavan@yahoo.com

Pavan.
Pavan Karra

Happy to see you mates

by Vivek Reddy » Sun Jul 24, 2005 12:29 pm

Hi All,

I'm very happy to see you all on this site... dont know who you are...I might not have even seen some of you in school but the nostalgia to read replies from u people creates goose bumps in me. Great feeling and thanks Prasad garu for starting this.

Anyway I'm 1999 SSC outgoing batch.

You can contact me at vivekisanindian@yahoo.com
Vivek Reddy

Welcome this school mate

by Maheshwar P » Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:56 pm

Dear Friends,

It is a great pleasure for me to get in touch with some of the proud gabrielites. in fact we are all eagerly trying to get in touch with more and more ex-students of the this great institution.

My name is P. Maheshwar, a student of 1989 passed out batch and i have the rare honour of serving my alma mater. i am working here as administrator for the past 10 years and looking after the Old students association matters.

St. Gabriel's is celebrating its Golden Jubilee after successfully serving for 50 glorious years. these celebrations are scheduled during the last week of november or during the middle week of december.

I appreciate Mr. Krishna prasad for his intiative and others for their response.

I shall write more and more in my next mails to you, in the mean while i request you to stay in touch with us at sghsinfo@gmail.com.

Looking forward for your response,

Regards

Mahesh

Maheshwar P

Golden Jubliee for St. Gaberials

by DV » Sat Dec 17, 2005 1:58 am

I studied in St. Gaberial's. Passed out in 1989. Congrats!! My son is studying there now.

Good LUCK!!!
DV

CONGRATS !!!

by DV » Sat Dec 17, 2005 2:00 am

Golden Jubliee on 24 th DEC.. WISH YOU ALL THE BEST >>> PRASAD AND BRO BHASKER
DV

by D-R-S » Tue Dec 20, 2005 3:54 am

reunion :D:D great to c u ppl resurrecting ur friendship :D
Life is no certainty, an oppurtunity. Grab it and _ it.
D-R-S

Return to Find Classmates / Old Friends